Pakistan: ISPR Productions

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Bangkok? even Dhaka is far cleaner than our Kolkata and Delhi. Kathmandu is paradise if we compare, Colombo will be west for us. Thimphu is on its way to have standard of living better than Geneva.

Shame on us that even Kabul is far far planned than Delhi!!

But Dilli will remain ghutka chaap!!
Need to do something...before its late.
But who will do?
Will people in delhi vacate their place?
Heck...Going against government order has become child's play.
And these CPI , they come with red banners saying democracy is sham.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Its about basic sense of living. ... go to kasaul there people are building concrete houses with flat roof. They have lost their senses. 2000 meters where snow falls even in May, what is the use of concrete houses?

Leh was once beautiful with the huts now they are building meerut style houses there close to eachother like some colony.

The builders are responsible for this.

These concrete houses remain warm in summer and cold in winter. Similarly in Mumbai, when these idiots know that it rains all the time, why cant they simply get good portable tents once for all... It is easily available for less than 5000 rupees and nylon based good quality ones. Rather wasting money every year on these blue sheets which look like some NDMC sarkari work.
I agree with you, but such people are in minority like not even 1% of the society.
1%? Source?
that's exaggeration.
Have you ever came back to India from Germany?
Er have only 14% GDP per capita of the country where you are sitting.
but there are more ignorant people who give a sh!it about cleanliness.
Again, word more isn't correct otherwise things wouldn't be improving at today's pace.
40.3% in 2006 vs 7.7% in 2016.
Even 7.7% isn't good either but that doesn't mean entire effort we be demeant.

Though from Chandigarh, Delhi looks like a $hithole. :D

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
1%? Source?
that's exaggeration.

Again, word more isn't correct otherwise things wouldn't be improving at today's pace.
Sorry I didn't get those 7 %..what r they?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
First problem is sanitation..Even Bangkok and some other places are much cleaner .
Ofcourse India is chaging...there are some people trying make it beautiful ..but there are more ignorant people who give a sh!it about cleanliness.
EX: Labour Class...Of course many other Indian brothers.
Labour class? Here in Mumbai I've seen Mercedes pull up at signals, driver opens door, spits a large mouthful of red gutka shit right in the middle of the road.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
1%? Source?
that's exaggeration.

My home town is a small and unknown place. People don't even think that it exists. But I've seen a lot of change since the past 5 years. Every day morning the roads are getting cleaned. I've seen an increase in the number of municipality vehicles. Reduction in dust on roads when compared to old times. But town planning sucks. It is just that people who own land don't want to give it up for the sake of rules. Govt sponsored education is becoming better and newer schools with good facilities are being made. And boy you have to see the state of the art hospital that has been built. I don't remember the name of the scheme under which people have been sanctioned toilets and sink holes for underground water preservation all over the district.

But the rate at which this is all being done is not good enough. It needs to be ramped up. But, yes it is changing and there were some people who don't heed to good cause and there are and there will be always.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Need to do something...before its late.
But who will do?
Will people in delhi vacate their place?
Heck...Going against government order has become child's play.
And these CPI , they come with red banners saying democracy is sham.

civil rules are required and tough electronic penalties even for painting the walls of house without asking the authorities. Make everything electronic.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Labour class? Here in Mumbai I've seen Mercedes pull up at signals, driver opens door, spits a large mouthful of red gutka shit right in the middle of the road.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
That's y I mentioned many Indian brothers

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Sorry I didn't get those 7 %..what r they?
Poverty: the major cause of slum dweller.
If you guys have not seen pakistanis trolling you over this issue from many days, that's the reason.
I don't say India is a Paradise, but it is nor a $hithole, and nor all Indians are such pathetic fools as claimed.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
My home town is a small and unknown place. People don't even think that it exists. But I've seen a lot of change since the past 5 years. Every day morning the roads are getting cleaned. I've seen an increase in the number of municipality vehicles. Reduction in dust on roads when compared to old times. But town planning sucks. It is just that people who own land don't want to give it up for the sake of rules. Govt sponsored education is becoming better and newer schools with good facilities are being made. And boy you have to see the state of the art hospital that has been built. I don't remember the name of the scheme under which people have been sanctioned toilets and sink holes for underground water preservation all over the district.

But the rate at which this is all being done is not good enough. It needs to be ramped up. But, yes it is changing and there were some people who don't heed to good cause and there are and there will be always.

Because srikakulam is not much polpulated as compared to cities...anna

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
civil rules are required and tough electronic penalties even for painting the walls of house without asking the authorities. Make everything electronic.
Painting the walls? :confused1:
Other thing, I can't understand how to make wall paint electronic. :D

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

I heard that my city was going to a smart city because of international airport project but soon was rejected because project was moved to Ambala. :crying:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
If you guys have not seen pakistanis trolling you over this issue from many days, that's the reason.
I don't say India is a Paradise, but it is nor a $hithole, and nor all Indians are such pathetic fools as claimed.
I am not blaming poverty...
What happened to other people?
They have house, clothes to wear, food to eat , education qualifications...but still doesn't think twice before throwing garbage outside garbage bins. Especially aunt's ..they seem very busy with god damn serials...and doesn't want to miss em.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
1%? Source?
that's exaggeration.

i have done my schooling in India only and I was in germany now I am not. I visit India 1-2 times a year. And I can literally see the change.

I am not talking about change but I am talking about 'good change' . I have already explained that you can introduce the best of the civil infrastructure to people but people are senseless and do not know how to maintain it.

That is my argument. I gave you good examples about building homes in Hills and using that blue sheet which looks so damn ugly. This is not something which government needs to tell these idiots but their own common-sense.

It won't matter how many green and smart cities you introduce. Unless until langoor becomes insaan to have the angoor.

Delhi metro is one more exmaple where CISF had to force people to make lines. :facepalm:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
My basic argument is

Those who have money they themselves do not want to spend and will create city look like slum. And this is why smart cities will become slums in one year for sure. They lack ethics, thats all!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Are you joking

Sent from my S1 using Tapatalk
see dude...
we all know your economy and we know what is your calibre.

You should be ashamed of yourself, that we Indians are accepting what we lack in. On a thread strictly for Pakis.

Any how Malir is not better than Dharavi. But for you it's Khuda ki dein lol.

thenextdoor26

Tell us more, what do you guys read in history? :rofl:
@thethinker
1948- Kashmir war, we know the result.

1965- Started operation Gibraltar to snatch away Kashmir and few days later you guys were dancing because you pushed out Indians from Lahore.
You lost double of land than you earned.
Still by guys call it victory day.
1971- I won't even comment on this.

1999 - Undoubtedly killed more Indian soldiers. But was target achieved? No.
1948 we got More then 70% Kashmir
In 1965 we captured double the land you did and tore your forces in pieces
In 1971 as Muslims helped you all was done by Muslims I think there is nothing for you to take credit it wasn't a war it was revolt 1999 your forces were unknown about capture of kargil some locals told your army you can images locals were more awear then your forces

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I am not blaming poverty...
What happened to other people?
Theverywhere.use, clothes to wear, food to eat , education qualifications...but still doesn't think twice before throwing garbage outside garbage bins. Especially aunt's ..they seem very busy with god damn serials...and doesn't want to miss em.

Agreed here, though there are some classified colonies here, where you can't throw garbage here and there otherwise will be fined badly.
Put the slums and open defecations aside.
We must do it everywhere.
My basic argument is
Those who have money they themselves do not want to spend and will create city look like slum. And this is why smart cities will become slums in oI,!ne year for sure. They lack ethics, thats all!
Some of those, I have money.
Anyway, agree on rest, I still see my neighbor who empties the garbage bucket in cavity near the gate of colony. It stinks. :hair:
We need a tough law like Sector-16 and Sector-18, throw garbage and get fined. :D that'll decide which city is smart anyway,
I guess Delhi and Mumbai have immigrants (don't wannabe racist but these bhaiyas of UP and Bihar always make dirty colonies instead of taking homes on rent) because of large size.
I'm living in a city, as many job/labour opportunities it gonna have, more immigrants will settle here and will surely make slums instead of homes. If not, it will end up like a nice city.
To prevent such people from these cities is tough law for unauthorized colonies.
If any of our smart city is going to be industrial giant in next 10 years, it will surely get slums without such a stance. :hmm:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
1948 we got More then 70% Kashmir
In 1965 we captured double the land you did and tore your forces in pieces
In 1971 as Muslims helped you all was done by Muslims I think there is nothing for you to take credit it wasn't a war it was revolt 1999 your forces were unknown about capture of kargil some locals told your army you can images locals were more awear then your forces

70%???? Are you dumb or are you dumb? Prove it. Any source? No ISPR please. And tearing our forces is one thing that you can only dream of. That's why your war strategy revolves around nukes. 1971 is the biggest ever slap you people had.

91,000 of your population have changed their genders that time. In any border areas local people are assets for the security forces. Even China does that. And BTW, we got info from the firm that provided snow and mountain gear for our forces.

And one question and its answer for you.

> What do you call people who marinate in denial?

Ans: Al-baks.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles