Pakistan: ISPR Productions

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
this is another started as smart society ... in gurgaon...

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
buddy your smart cities will end up into slum in 10 years. because people who will stay there will make it no less than a slum. Mark my words.
Marked.
Anyway, I don't guess, they won't be allowing unauthorized living (jhuggis) in New Mumbai and Kochi. We will start from there.
FYI, poverty ratio first declined to 12.4% from 21.9%, and then, from 12.4% to 7.7%.
Poverty is necessary for more and more slums.
Now, I say, India will classified as highly developed economy in terms in HDI in less than 10 years. Mark my words this time.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Marked.
Anyway, I don't guess, they won't be allowing unauthorized living (jhuggis) in New Mumbai and Kochi. We will start from there.
FYI, poverty ratio first declined to 12.4% from 21.9%, and then, from 12.4% to 7.7%.
Poverty is necessary for more and more slums.
Now, I say, India will classified as highly developed economy in terms in HDI in less than 10 years. Mark my words this time.
Sorry but have to disagree there

The Census of 2001 had shown how Navi Mumbai’s municipalised part, the area under Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation, had about a third of its population living in slums, which is astonishingly high for a new, arguably planned city not even forty years old.

http://www.firstpost.com/mumbai/slum-the-city-how-planned-navi-mumbai-lost-the-plot-825695.html

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Sorry but have to disagree there

The Census of 2001 had shown how Navi Mumbai’s municipalised part, the area under Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation, had about a third of its population living in slums, which is astonishingly high for a new, arguably planned city not even forty years old.

http://www.firstpost.com/mumbai/slum-the-city-how-planned-navi-mumbai-lost-the-plot-825695.html
So, I'm failed in Mumbai.
Let's see on upcoming.
Well, as I told before, perfect cities are nowhere, be it that PIC from Islamabad, or even in west.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Aren't there slums in Islamabad?

They only cleaned Christian majority slums.

These people have no money. But In India who have money they also want to live in slums only or create a smart society into slum for jama punji.

One has to spend money for standard of living. This you will not see in the next 100 years. Because people do not understand the meaning of standard of living.

People who have no ethics of throwing garbage into dustbins no matter how literate they are, can create slums anywhere in the world. And they will create.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
These people have no money. But In India who have money they also want to live in slums only or create a smart society into slum for jama punji.

One has to spend money for standard of living. This you will not see in the next 100 years. Because people do not understand the meaning of standard of living.

People who have no ethics of throwing garbage into dustbins no matter how literate they are, can create slums anywhere in the world. And they will create.
Who told you that? :doh:
If talking about my society,
g*nd pahte tog phate par personality na ghate. :pound:
A local pakoda wala has a Swift Dzire in Haryana in my distict.:rotflmao:
Jat baitha sadkan pa, police baithi thane main, bhool ke bhi mat bad jaiyo, is bakhat Haryaney main. :biggrin2:
:p
Well, there can be few idiotic people like you said, but if you say, everywhere, it's impossible.
Plus generation gap changes the trends.
Other example,
My parents are die hard bhakts, a decade has passed for my worship.
The only thing which can change (and surely is changing) the trend is education.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Who told you that? :doh:
If talking about my society,
g*nd pahte tog phate par personality na ghate. :pound:
A local pakoda wala has a Swift Dzire in Haryana in my distict.:rotflmao:
Jat baitha sadkan pa, police baithi thane main, bhool ke bhi mat bad jaiyo, is bakhat Haryaney main. :biggrin2:
:p
Well, there can be few idiotic people like you said, but if you say, everywhere, it's impossible.
Plus generation gap changes the trends.
Other example,
My parents are die hard bhakts, a decade has passed for my worship.
The only thing which can change (and surely is changing) the trend is education.
No the education cannot change it.

I have spent my student life in hostel in one of the EU countries. And there were Indians too and fellow Pakis too. Well I came to know that all of them were called by hostel head and was told that you Indians and other south asians live like pigs. Well the majority were Indians only.

I had seen the rooms and kitchen of these people and literally it was no less than a slum.

FRYCRY

Country flag
THere is a famous hill station called Dharamsala in himachal.. it is about to turn into a smart city and in future it will turn into a shitty overcrowded place like shimla.

Islamabad is really a beautiful place according to videos/vlogs and pics i've seen. Delhi is nothing infront of it, only considerable clean places in delhi are where VIPs live or cantt area :p

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
You all yindu baniyas are filling this thread with garbage to undermine the importance of worlds best of the best intelligence agency.

Insha-blah, punish this kuffars

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Zarb e Azb : Paki Army should pride itself in bombing and destroying its own cities and ppl. ISPR never shows this :

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy J7
Heights of professionalism.
Destroying the country or protecting.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
this is the reality of mumbai from Inside.. those blue NDMC rain covers looks liek some third class poor shops.

No matter how good create cities, we Indian will make it slum!!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No the education cannot change it.

I have spent my student life in hostel in one of the EU countries. And there were Indians too and fellow Pakis too. Well I came to know that all of them were called by hostel head and was told that you Indians and other south asians live like pigs. Well the majority were Indians only.

I had seen the rooms and kitchen of these people and literally it was no less than a slum.
I have been living in India for 2 decades and I can safely say everybody doesn't have a $hithole mentality like this. Admit or not.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
this is the reality of mumbai from Inside.. those blue NDMC rain covers looks liek some third class poor shops.

You mean that things can never change (or you didn't even noticed the difference between India today and 10 years ago).
Well, I know about pathetic mentality of white wankers, from their forums.
But one of your line:
That's a complete gloom.
I'm living in India (not EU) and can see the change. I know the shiny and rich Europe will make everyone to think it's beyond reach of India.
For your line, if there's a well planned network of nice cities in a decade and probably even better country (at par with East Europeans if not West Europe and America at least) in 30-35 years, you promise to never come back to India?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You mean that things can never change (or you didn't even noticed the difference between India today and 10 years ago).
Well, I know about pathetic mentality of white wankers, from their forums.
But one of your line:

That's a complete gloom.
I'm living in India (not EU) and can see the change. I know the shiny and rich Europe will make everyone to think it's beyond reach of India.
For your line, if there's a well planned network of nice cities in a decade and probably even better country (at par with East Europeans if not West Europe and America at least) in 30-35 years, you promise to never come back to India?

Its about basic sense of living. ... go to kasaul there people are building concrete houses with flat roof. They have lost their senses. 2000 meters where snow falls even in May, what is the use of concrete houses?

Leh was once beautiful with the huts now they are building meerut style houses there close to eachother like some colony.

The builders are responsible for this.

These concrete houses remain warm in summer and cold in winter. Similarly in Mumbai, when these idiots know that it rains all the time, why cant they simply get good portable tents once for all... It is easily available for less than 5000 rupees and nylon based good quality ones. Rather wasting money every year on these blue sheets which look like some NDMC sarkari work.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I have been living in India for 2 decades and I can safely say everybody doesn't have a $hithole mentality like this. Admit or not.
I agree with you, but such people are in minority like not even 1% of the society.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

I agree with your stance on our smart cities future.
Best example..1)Public Transport ( RTC bus) : Govt. will introduce new buses...but within 6-7 months all parts of ACGL company's bus will be shaking. no proper maintanance.
2) My friend met with an accident. We called 108 ambulance....you know we were just dumbstruck ...why?
Is that ambulance?
Siren---- not working
flashing blue lights --- not working
Condition of vehicle-----a rust bucket.
3) we Indians have money...but don't want to spend..We will spend only if problem catches our neck.
Indians need to change their way of thinking.
If you have started a work do.... it with perfection.
chalta hai attitude must be scraped..
NOW OR NEVER!!!!!
I've visited frankfurt...Love with that place.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I agree with you, but such people are in minority like not even 1% of the society.
First problem is sanitation..Even Bangkok and some other places are much cleaner .
Ofcourse India is chaging...there are some people trying make it beautiful ..but there are more ignorant people who give a sh!it about cleanliness.
EX: Labour Class...Of course many other Indian brothers.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
First problem is sanitation..Even Bangkok and some other places are much cleaner .
Ofcourse India is chaging...there are some people trying make it beautiful ..but there are more ignorant people who give a sh!it about cleanliness.
EX: Labour Class...Of course many other Indian brothers.
Bangkok? even Dhaka is far cleaner than our Kolkata and Delhi. Kathmandu is paradise if we compare, Colombo will be west for us. Thimphu is on its way to have standard of living better than Geneva.

Shame on us that even Kabul is far far planned than Delhi!!

But Dilli will remain ghutka chaap!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles