Pakistan: ISPR Productions

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
well no doubt... Islamabad is literally very beautiful. And well planned. In comparison Delhi is nothing.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Indeed they won every war

Sent from my S1 using Tapatalk
Tell us more, what do you guys read in history? :rofl:
@thethinker
1948- Kashmir war, we know the result.

1965- Started operation Gibraltar to snatch away Kashmir and few days later you guys were dancing because you pushed out Indians from Lahore.
You lost double of land than you earned.
Still by guys call it victory day.
1971- I won't even comment on this.

1999 - Undoubtedly killed more Indian soldiers. But was target achieved? No.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Who told you that? Zaid Hamid? Did you win 1971 as well? Oh no, you lost half your country.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
How dare you argue with a true mard e momin , yes they have won all the wars , they were the one who defeated dianosorous by grace of great bin quasim , they also defeated the aliens who tried to take over our beloved earth
Yes the have won all the wars ..you evil yindooo don't know nothing ..
:blah::blah::blah:
Oh my dear friends, why are you doing pokey pokey with such a good paki like @thenextdoor26 ?
:nono:
Pakistan speaks means Allah has spoken. :amen:
Now, no fact or argument of us inferior yindoo kuffur is applicable here.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Compare with Chandigarh and C
Dholera.
Islamabad was started from scratch. So, compare with cities started from scratch.

the topography of Islamabad is great. In background you have hills and they do not allow unauthorized settlements either. Pollution is close to zero.

Indeed they have started from scratch where delhi is more than 1000 years old. But then even chandigarh is not at par with Isb when it comes to view.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
the topography of Islamabad is great. In background you have hills and they do not allow unauthorized settlements either. Pollution is close to zero.

Indeed they have started from scratch where delhi is more than 1000 years old. But then even chandigarh is not at par with Isb when it comes to view.
Well, that's indeed.
I guess would be done in smart city program.
Probably in Modi's GIFT City.
But one thing is sure, they have made HDI of Islamabad to catch up with west but got that of rest of nation below to the level of Nepal. :p

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Well, that's indeed.
I guess would be done in smart city program.
Probably in Modi's GIFT City.
But one thing is sure, they have made HDI of Islamabad to catch up with west but got that of rest of nation below to the level of Nepal. :p
yes because Islamabad is not as big as one thinks. It's like a small hillstation. But point is not about that. The point is they have maintained it.

The maintenance is what we Indians need to learn. If we have developed something and is of great value then we should maintain it. otherwise it easy to destroy it.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Views are natural. You can't make mountains near each and every planned city.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Views are natural. You can't make mountains near each and every planned city.
but you can plan a city and maintain it near mountains ;)

We have ruined Simla and lack sense of maintaining it.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Why only near mountains? just because it looks good, even if it doesn't serve the purpose?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
The maintenance is what we Indians need to learn. If we have developed something and is of great value then we should maintain it. otherwise it easy to destroy it.
Here I disagree, pakistanis maintained Islamabad's infrastructure and HDI at par with west and made their national average near African average.
even any Chinese city doesn't have a city with HDI matching Islamabad, but their average?
We have an entire state Kerala with HDI 0.825 much greater than size of Islamabad. Many other cities at par with East Europe.
(Similar to China).
I don't think we need to concentrate all resources at one place.
Otherwise, make a city from scratch, invest billions and watch at rest of nation. Maintain one showpiece and let the rest fall to hell.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

look at their cities in mountains in that case, specially in PoK.
Maintained one city and ruined rest. We have done at least in balance resulting national average well above them.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Here I disagree, pakistanis maintained Islamabad's infrastructure and HDI at par with west and made their national average near African average.
even any Chinese city doesn't have a city with HDI matching Islamabad, but their average?
We have an entire state Kerala with HDI 0.825 much greater than size of Islamabad. Many other cities at par with East Europe.
(Similar to China).
I don't think we need to concentrate all resources at one place.
Concentrating all resources at one place is their helplessness because they have to have atleast one city which looks good.

In India we have lots of resources but still mismanaged. That is what i am saying. We Indians are too much in Jugaad and attitude of not maintaining of what we have got.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Why only near mountains? just because it looks good, even if it doesn't serve the purpose?
We have not maintained our cities which are in mountains either. I don't expect and sense of responsibility from youth.

Secondly we plan cities as we are living in slums. Except for the business houses.

India needs to raise their standard of living. Too much jama punji is worthless when it does not give you standard of living.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Concentrating all resources at one place is their helplessness because they have to have atleast one city which looks good.

In India we have lots of resources but still mismanaged. That is what i am saying. We Indians are too much in Jugaad and attitude of not maintaining of what we have got.
And I'm saying go by average, they have a district with HDI equal to Niger. We don't have such cities least. But still we are mismanaged against them?
There's nothing to boast about India undoubtedly. But getting more than Half of your country with living standards at par with LDC, I don't think it's good.
You may be living in large city, please think about citizens like me from small cities.
For good cities, we have smart city program again and one fully developed state with HDI equal to Western countries. Let the project complete and settle in as many good cities as many are made.
But don't talk on concentrating resources. Other citizens too are humans.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
And I'm saying go by average, they have a district with HDI equal to Niger. We don't have such cities least. But still we are mismanaged against them.
There's nothing to boast about India undoubtedly. But getting more than Half of your country with living standards at par with LDC, I don't think it's good.
You may be living in large city, please think about citizens like me from small cities.
For good cities, we have smart city program again and one fully developed state with HDI equal to Western countries. Let the project complete and settle in as many good cities as many are made.
But don't talk on concentrating resources. Other citizens too are humans.

buddy small cities look much better than raees and rich slums!! Delhi is one of them. One house costs in crores in delhi and those who live there have bank balances in hundred of crores. But Still they will love to stay in a Jhuggi. They have money to spend and maintain their standard but they will not do it because the neighbour will get richer.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
We have not maintained our cities which are in mountains either. I don't expect and sense of responsibility from youth.

Secondly we plan cities as we are living in slums. Except for the business houses.

India needs to raise their standard of living. Too much jama punji is worthless when it does not give you standard of living.
Just go by national average instead of certain cities. We will maintain the large country, not a certain city at par with west and rest at papar with LDC.

Whatever you say, I can't agree over concentrating resources. We will end up pathetically with a slow economy with only city to boast of and rest as $hithole. Develop whole nation simultaneously.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Now you're talking. Standard of living is not at all good even in metro cities. The traffic, pollution, population density is pathetic. Slums are freely allowed to encroach anywhere they like.

I would rather prefer a city like san fransisco than mumbai where they don't have concentrated residences in tall buildings. They all have individual homes, in some cases 2 story apartments for rent. You won't see too many tall structures there except for commercial buildings. This makes traffic & pollution very much manageable.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
buddy small cities look much better than raees and rich slums!! Delhi is one of them. One house costs in crores in delhi and those who live there have bank balances in hundred of crores. But Still they will love to stay in a Jhuggi. They have money to spend and maintain their standard but they will not do it because the neighbour will get richer.
I'm not talking of not making of smart cities, I'm against investing billions crazily in it.
Smart city program with small and frequent program is best way. Instead of spending entire jama punji for one good look, waiting for a decade for more good looks is better.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I'm not talking of not making of smart cities, I'm against investing billions crazily in it.
Smart city program with small and frequent program is best way. Instead of spending entire jama punji for one good look, waiting for a decade for more good looks is better.

buddy your smart cities will end up into slum in 10 years. because people who will stay there will make it no less than a slum. Mark my words.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles