or americans ? :confused1:
or saudies ? :confused1:
or israelis ? :confused1:
or russians ? :confused1:
or turkey ? :confused1:
or aliens ? :shock:

Zulfiqar Khan

why is the truck all dressed up like a bride ? :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
Thats how trucks are in Pakistan; they compete in art and beauty; it is called Pakistani truck art.

45 smart cities coming up good very very good
most probably 30-40+ billion dollars ka kharcha hoga
so funding by whom
chinese ? :confused1:
or americans ? :confused1:
or saudies ? :confused1:
or israelis ? :confused1:
or russians ? :confused1:
or turkey ? :confused1:
or aliens ? :shock:
Yes it would be 30-40 billion dollars but it would be payed annually. 1-3 billion dollars a year; very affordable.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You know,
Pakistani trucks look strange to me.
Can you tell me which companies trucks do you guys use? o_O
It doesnt even stop there; Pakistan has also begun the construction of 45 smart cities; most of which are in KPK and Balochistan.
Are 45 together under construction of total 45 are planned throughout the project?
If second one is yes, how many (and which cities) are being built in first phase. What is the deadline? o_O

For India,
India has target to build 98 smart cities before ending of 13th five years plan (2022).
From India:

Credit: @Gessler

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Arey bhai, yeh toh kuch nhi hai.

^^ When completed :

^^ When completed : World's tallest residential tower.

I only scratched tip of the iceberg...and that's only in Mumbai. If you account all the other cities and yet-to-come Smart Cities....:scared2:
Second image is real (in present or planned?) :shock:
Anyway, these cities will surely make our emerging economy more shiny in next 30 years. :biggrin2:

Gessler

Country flag
Second image is real (in present or planned?) :shock:
Anyway, these cities will surely make our emerging economy more shiny in next 30 years. :biggrin2:
All images except 4th and 8th are real - taken by photographers. But the colors and stuff may have been edited.

AbRaj

Country flag
@Gessler there are WW1 era bedford trucks are you with euro 0 emission norms, specially produced for countries like Pakistan

Btw nothing wrong with truck arts

Zulfiqar Khan

You know,
Pakistani trucks look strange to me.
Can you tell me which companies trucks do you guys use? o_O

Are 45 together under construction of total 45 are planned throughout the project?
If second one is yes, how many (and which cities) are being built in first phase. What is the deadline? o_O

For India,
India has target to build 98 smart cities before ending of 13th five years plan (2022).
From India:

Credit: @Gessler
The pictures I posted were not of smart cities but were pictures of new cities built for the IDP population.

To find out more about the 45 cities read these; http://nation.com.pk/national/15-May-2016/country-to-have-45-new-cities

Road infrastructure and ground work has mostly been complete - the cities will be mostly around CPEC routes.

The reason Pakistan will be increasing our energy production much much higher than our current demand is influenced by the factor to cater for these cities once they are completed.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@Zulfiqar Khan i thought this thread was about ISPR productions, unless you think CPEC is a ISPR Production..
Plz entertain us with more ISPR productions....

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
The pictures I posted were not of smart cities but were pictures of new cities built for the IDP population.

To find out more about the 45 cities read these; http://nation.com.pk/national/15-May-2016/country-to-have-45-new-cities

Road infrastructure and ground work has mostly been complete - the cities will be mostly around CPEC routes.

The reason Pakistan will be increasing our energy production much much higher than our current demand is influenced by the factor to cater for these cities once they are completed.

So, there are projects of only high standard cities or really smart cities (and also, how do you guys define Smart Cities? o_O)
I thought there was to be a high speed train route to be implemented by commies. What gonna be it's speed?

thenextdoor26

Why they do this? Even lollywood is making jingoistic movies to revive itself

Your nation is always fed with this kind of pro military crap, no wonder some of you people hate democracy so much
Yes off course they are born fighters

Sent from my S1 using Tapatalk

Brood Father

Country flag
Who told you that? Zaid Hamid? Did you win 1971 as well? Oh no, you lost half your country.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
How dare you argue with a true mard e momin , yes they have won all the wars , they were the one who defeated dianosorous by grace of great bin quasim , they also defeated the aliens who tried to take over our beloved earth
Yes the have won all the wars ..you evil yindooo don't know nothing ..
:blah::blah::blah:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles