Pakistan is Sinking: Time For Tough Love?

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
pakistan will not fail . if it fail it is a worst case scenario for India . a failed country with nuclear weapons will be most dangerous situation for us . if it didnt had nuclear weapon then it was different scenario. but if there is an another terrorist attack on america originating from pakistan then america will surely attack pakistani terrorist basis .then it will be a different ball game all together . we have to weaken pakistani military not pakistani nation even though they hate us the most
The thing is indians readily buy into american theory on afghanistan and pakistan hence there is lot of confusion among indians .

Iamanidiot

Ok Ajtr does pakistan and have common land borders over which it can send irregulars into bangladesh no it can't that is compulsion of geography.1965 war was a different thing all together

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ok Ajtr does pakistan and have common land borders over which it can send irregulars into bangladesh no it can't that is compulsion of geography.1965 war was a different thing all together
Why india was unable to do 1971 in 1965. east and west pakistan were separated by same distance and they didnt had land route to send irregulars.So what had changed in 6 years that india divided pakistan in 1971 but was unable to do in 1965????

Rebelkid

Why india was unable to do 1971 in 1965. east and west pakistan were separated by same distance and they didnt had land route to send irregulars.So what had changed in 6 years that india divided pakistan in 1971 but was unable to do in 1965????
Mukti bahani, they had an armed revolt on their hands, with millions of refugees coming to India ,1971 was the perfect time with the perfect reason without giving India a bad name on international stage to intervene in Bangladesh..

Iamanidiot

Ok you understood what I intend to say.Now the question is how are we going to sustain the sovereignity of Sindh after it has been separated from pakistan

Rebelkid

1st : I would like to know how Sindh would separate, coz any revolt in Sindh would be brutally suppressed by Punjabi dominated army .
2nd: If Sindh does get independence then we won't be the only people eying Sindh

smartindian

Country flag
The thing is indians readily buy into american theory on afghanistan and pakistan hence there is lot of confusion among indians .
yes i agree then tell me what are the option we have. some people tell about war, but it is the last option.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ok you understood what I intend to say.Now the question is how are we going to sustain the sovereignity of Sindh after it has been separated from pakistan
No.Its not that i understood or not.coz for me picture is quite clear.What im trying is that u understand the larger picture.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
yes i agree then tell me what are the option we have. some people tell about war, but it is the last option.
It doesnt mean that you 've to always fight war and people rightly say that war is not the solution.....=heheh

smartindian

Country flag
war is not the solution then what are the option left. yes i agree that pakistan is an enemy but we have to make them so weak that they should disintegrate but without using single bullet .

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
war is not the solution then what are the option left. yes i agree that pakistan is an enemy but we have to make them so weak that they should disintegrate but without using single bullet .
Who said to you that pakistan is enemy???

hungo

Most US thinkers continue to believe, correctly in my view, that America's vital interests are best served by the emergence of a stable, prosperous and secure Pakistan

I always laugh whenever someone says this.The US would prefer a stable Pakistan but only to a point.What better country to use as it's proxy in a region with two other regional powers than one fully controlled by whoever sits in the CoAS chair?The perfect ally.No indecision,, no public debates,a leadership fully able to be bought in line with US interests without a peep and a country seemingly satisfied with the notion of not prospering beyond the point of deterring a neighbour 5 times it's size.

What better way to mess up a country than to addict it to US aid.All is needed is dollars and weaponry, both which US has.Fix up any immediate short term problems,pay them enough to make ends meet, and if necessary release random doses of high tech military hardware.If the Pakistanis get too stable and prosperous they won't need US aid and might get uncomfortable notions of not always following US directives.

fully and frankly turn to India as a substitute for Pakistan as our regional partner

To slow for American taste.Gotten used to dealing with one supreme authority in Pak.All others are minor minions.Also too many opinionated people in India.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
according to you pakistan is a trust-able friend. no not for me
according to me land west of india is mergable .when there is no pakistan in existence then the question of trusting or not pakistan does not arise.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Please make this thread and forum user friendly so that everyone can express their views freely without any hesitation.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
What's wrong now?. Did anyone stop you from expressing your views?.
No not at all. Who will stop me on my nations forum? But I mean that we should not make comments like any particular country is our foe because then the members from that nation may feel themselves as been treated as hostile and may not fully express their views as all Indians can do here.

Solid Beast

What is the end game India would like to achieve with Pakistan? In our most unstable of times we are an Islamic tinderbox ready to explode which can easily spill over into India... and in the best of times we are under martial rule and ready to attack each other conventionally. There is no getting around it, Pakistan and India have to put aside their differences. This can only happen when Pakistan's feudal and religious overlords are cast aside and someone puts the military in their place. I don't think this will ever happen. Pakistan is irreversibly messed up like others put, and it is too deep set in its destructive path for any positive change to occur in the establishment. People in Pakistan think that they have an iota of influence but its not true. Decisions are made in small, closed rooms usually in concert with Saudi clerics.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
What is the end game India would like to achieve with Pakistan? In our most unstable of times we are an Islamic tinderbox ready to explode which can easily spill over into India... and in the best of times we are under martial rule and ready to attack each other conventionally. There is no getting around it, Pakistan and India have to put aside their differences. This can only happen when Pakistan's feudal and religious overlords are cast aside and someone puts the military in their place. I don't think this will ever happen. Pakistan is irreversibly messed up like others put, and it is too deep set in its destructive path for any positive change to occur in the establishment. People in Pakistan think that they have an iota of influence but its not true. Decisions are made in small, closed rooms usually in concert with Saudi clerics.
Thats the wrong assumption people in pakistani govt /usa admin and writers like Ahmed rashid propagate that its the pakistan which is standing between jehadis and india.Infact the truth is the land which is now pakistan has always asisted the invaders and sitll they are doing.Pakistan is not stopping any jehadi from attacking india instead they are facilitating.Be there no doubt that there are non-state actors which attack india.Indian govt as of now still dont by into this theory.In pakistan every jehadi group is a state agent nurtured by PA/ISI.Thats the only reason india always been insisting about ISI hand in on various attacks in india.Now coming to question is what india want to achieve in pakistan is the total destruction of its military/feudal elites who have become parasites of the land and threaten the world.What india wishes to achieve in pakistan is to break the vicious cycle support by of usa/china/saudis to PA/feudal elites in the region coz of whom this pakistan has became danger to world.What india wish to achieve is to secure its backyard called pakistan and afghanistan.

Country flag
If the Pakistani people feel it is time for a change the change will come regardless of what the ruling elite do, when the fear card becomes overplayed by the ruling powers and people want a better life then change will come.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles