Pakistan is one of world's most negative nations: Poll

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
So why don't tourists go there... forget foreigners even locals are not safe in your "Switzerland". :rofl:

farhan tu roj roj itni beizatti kaise sahan karta hai... of wait you are a Paki so understood. :lol:
we dont care about foriegners..we have mini switzerland in pakistan..

he said as if pakistan is next to switzerland..i proved him wrong as usuall i do with showing him switzerland within pakistan.

other than that.everyone know kon bezati leta hay rozana

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

he said as if pakistan is next to switzerland..i proved him wrong as usuall i do with showing him switzerland within pakistan.

No one visits Paki land except terrorist looking for training.Pakistan is a HELL.

Everyone knows indeed that you get insulted in each post.:lol:

Blackwater

mr madrasa educated intellectual. Switzerland does not mean scenic beauty only.

what about security,infrastructure, literacy, facilities ,economy, water,electricity,

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@Blackwater
teku kurr alawanr da baoon shok ae?
google about racism in india and you will get this

sir ji i have always told you dont point finger at pakistan.india is a country where if one search about problem you get thousand of such cases
And Pakistan is a PROBLEM in itself so no need to search at all... whenever someone thinks of Pakistan some terrorist,mad generals,corrupt politicians and ujjad jihadi folks appear.

Actually Pakistan is another name of terrorism.

Last edited by a moderator:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
here, interestingly Turkey, Nigeria etc have more negative view about Pakistan, as compare to India........ but its look like a fair poll about India, i guess. here, number of positives would be definitely less, considering recent beheading of soldiers etc, but negative view about Pakistan's nationals is also less in India, as we generally see :ranger:

Sindhifreedomfighter

racism and pakistan.my a**

that actually happened only because of some of our generals and leaders..combine not more than 10

soldiers were bound to obey the generals orders
You are lying straight away... Pakistan is one the most racist country in the world..
We face Punjabi racism in every walk of our lives. Punjabis are so racists that they bring a peon, a security gaurd and a prayer leader (Imam) from punjab in industries in Sindh. Farhan please share the % of jobs that locals get in Sindh & Balochistan in their own gas fields and industries??
The recent election has clearly drawn the ethnic divide because the votes were based on racism.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles