Pakistan is a reform story like India’s ─ only better: economist

Neo

Rowdy 1064653 said:
India has 2 trillion Economy and Pak only about 250bn .... Pak is poor and useless.
That is the dumbest excuse I have ever heard. :rofl:

Neo

Despite having a $2 trillion economy India managed to beg $3.2 billion from international community. Now that's what I call a success story.
:rofl: :india: :rofl:

@Zarvan
@musalman

Srinivas_K

Country flag

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Here is your post
Please elaborate how fewer billions will result in lesser yield. Pakistan is considerably smaller than India in size and population. Even a fewer billions if used wisely will result in better HDI and growth.

I believe that the initial $45 billion that China is willing to invest in Pakistan will put us back on track. Security has already improved and we're going to see much improvement in years to come.
and here is your subsequent post
Foreign aid received by Pakistan in 2014:
$3.507.500.000

Foreign aid received by India in 2014:
$3.228.200.000

Source: wiki

Super duper rising and shining India is getting almost same amount in foreign aid. So think twice before you point fingers at others or stop begging.
When I read those two , i felt like this
That is the dumbest excuse I have ever heard. :rofl:
I hope you can understand the flaw in the logic you used to berate india for aid receipts.
If not feel free to quote me.

Last edited:

tsunami

Country flag
We receive much more as FDI, these 3.2 billion is just peanuts for our economy...

Neo

India stopped taking aid !

As christine fair said "US or Britain Aid" is to aid Britain and US in India.

the aid is used more on evangelicals and other activists to convert, stop development etc..etc..,

India is giving aid these days.

Since the country is big with huge population they have to spend more on those days.

Now tell me about Pakistan?
Aid is aid, specially when it comes in such huge proportions like India and Pakistan are taking. I heard the same news in 2012 and again in 2013 that India is stopping taking aid. Few countries may quit but plenty will continue to provide aid to this dirtpoor country.

We have provided limited aid to countries like Afghanistan and Palestine. We're not in the league of donor countries nor to we protend to be so.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Aid is aid, specially when it comes in such huge proportions like India and Pakistan are taking. I heard the same news in 2012 and again in 2013 that India is stopping taking aid. Few countries may quit but plenty will continue to provide aid to this dirtpoor country.

We have provided limited aid to countries like Afghanistan and Palestine. We're not in the league of donor countries nor to we protend to be so.
3.2 Billion for 2 Trillion economy .... LOL

That is not aid but the money is to aid Britain and USA in India.

tsunami

Country flag
Aid is aid....$3.2 billion in 2014.
Cheers!
For this same aid India insulted Britain. Also this aid is to aid there own dirty job in India. We don't need it.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
India says we don't want any aid from 2012 onwards, can bakistan say the same?

sabari

What about your country neo ?
Small country ,not even 1:10 of our economy .if you had 10 percent of our population you will not be in situation even to feed them.hear we country of. 1.2 billion still expore food to other . so think before you speak about india

tramp

And what's the per capita aid dollar that India and Pakistan are getting? Any clue?

Despite having a $2 trillion economy India managed to beg $3.2 billion from international community. Now that's what I call a success story.
:rofl: :india: :rofl:

@Zarvan
@musalman

sabari

Aid is aid....$3.2 billion in 2014.
Cheers!
Aid is aid.na.3.2 billion in 2014.
Cheers!
India is providing aides to afgan,Africa ,srilanka,nepal etc .who need your westan aid and we as a peace keeping force, disaster relief aid provider higher than yours.you provide aid to do your darty work northing else

Neo

False chest thumping.
India took $3.2 billion in foreign aid.
Thats all that matters to me. :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles