Pakistan: Iranians crossed border, killed 1 man,abducts another

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Aren't the series of incidents inside Pakistan "events?" It's a long series of parties out there. The Pakistanis must be deep in hang over now... :laugh:
Indeed they are.

The US muscles in everywhere.

The US having stopped the dole that they were giving is hanging Pakistan.

Then they will quarter them.

Let others sully their hands in blood.

We will walk in for the kill!

That is intelligence!

Tolaha

So the first step is to show the door to this corrupt govt...... you know what we need to do :whip:
To be honest with you, I don't think its a "Congress" thing! Rather its the same with our politician class cutting across party lines! The mystery to me is that how can the leaders who sound tough and macho when talking to their own people suddenly go soft in international matters when they come to power in the center!

bhramos

Country flag
Pak people has a gift, then just see your eyes and recognize RAW and Mossad, but cant recognize others.......... as they are the part of their income...

JBH22

what is Zaid Hamid take on this? is it one more israel-india-Usa conspiracy to defame this great muslim nation

hahahahah

pmaitra

Pakistani border officials pursued them into Iran, retrieved the two men and brought them back to Pakistan, said Bangulzai. They also detained three Iranian border security personnel, he said.The incident occurred in a desolate area where the border is not clearly marked.
I hope the detained Iranian men are released soon.

If Pakistan tries to use them as a bargaining chip, India should put diplomatic pressure on Pakistan.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
To be honest with you, I don't think its a "Congress" thing! Rather its the same with our politician class cutting across party lines! The mystery to me is that how can the leaders who sound tough and macho when talking to their own people suddenly go soft in international matters when they come to power in the center!
I know it's not just Congress thing and the other parties are also Indian.
You are referring to the overall thingy then it's no secret that India's Strategy & Vision regarding defense is not really the best historically.Beating an invader 17 times and forgiving him each time would be one of the best examples of strategic blunders(you know what I am talking about) This type of pacifist strategy has cost us dearly historically.... may be this pacifist thingy of "forgive and forget" is in our genes.Instead of getting so many chances of totally annihilating and destroying enemy we decided not to do so and that has been taken as sign of cowardness.Sometimes we didn't get scared of reactions and actions of "others" and came out of our skins(when same Congress was in power in 1971 but with a bold leader which we lack today) we know what was the result.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles