Pakistan, Iran inaugurate pipeline.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
if your so much concerned about them why dont you sponser some shia families from pakistan?
Ok so that means you would NOT take care of your minorities.

Thanks for confirming as expected.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
well i am not a scholar..i am least religious..i can give you a reply though but dont want to get into deep discussion
You are welcome.

Start a thread.

I am not a rabid thoughtless anti Islam chap.

I study and I am a student, if you will!

Knowledge and more knowledge is my first love.

I am not too well versed, but am always open to learning and so, go ahead and start a thread!

BTW, my pet name is Salim and I am proud of it!

Last edited:

amoy

well i am not a scholar..i am least religious..i can give you a reply though but dont want to get into deep discussion
Farhan bhai, pls put aside religion for a moment and focus on "pipeline". If u folks get cocooned u won't go anywhere but create more internal strifes when u figure out who's a "kafir".

Even Kafirs eat and drink and consume oil and gas like others. Some blame Chinese for "materialism", but Chinese are the most tolerant, when it comes to "religion". Let's call a pipeline pipeline!

Blackwater

Farhan bhai, pls put aside religion for a moment and focus on "pipeline". If u folks get cocooned u won't go anywhere but create more internal strifes when u figure out who's a "kafir".

Even Kafirs eat and drink and consume oil and gas like others. Some blame Chinese for "materialism", but Chinese are the most tolerant, when it comes to "religion". Let's call a pipeline pipeline!

chor pakra gaya. r u chinese???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Chinese Govt is not tolerant about religion.

They merely believe that there is nothing called religion and if some want to believe it, it better be controlled as the Communist want!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
chor pakra gaya. r u chinese???
He is possibly from Shaksgam which has become Chinese! :rofl:

Both sides of the Shaksgam River, is entirely administered by the People's Republic of China

The Raja of Shigar controlled most this land until 1971, when Pakistan abolished the Raja government system..

Historically the people of Hunza cultivated and grazed areas to the north of the Karakoram, and the Mir of Hunza claimed those areas as part of Hunza's territories. Those areas included the Raskam Valley, north of the Shaksgam Valley.

In 1959 the Pakistani government became concerned over Chinese maps that showed areas the Pakistanis considered their own as part of China. In 1961 Ayub Khan sent a formal note to China, there was no reply. It is thought that the Chinese may not have been motivated to negotiate with Pakistan because of Pakistan's relations with India.

After Pakistan voted to grant China a seat in the United Nations, the Chinese withdrew the disputed maps in January 1962, agreeing to enter border talks in March. Negotiations between the nations officially began on October 13, 1962 and resulted in an agreement being signed on 2 March 1963 by foreign ministers Chen Yi of China and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto of Pakistan.
The agreement resulted in China withdrawing from about 750 square miles of territory, and Pakistan withdrawing its claim to about 2,050 square miles of territory that, in practice, it neither occupied or administered.

Wiki

Pakistan sold itself!

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Pakistan and Iran: Gas, but not the useful sort | The Economist

IT WAS smiles and handshakes all round on Pakistan's border with Iran, as the presidents of the two countries posed on March 11th to mark the start of the construction of the Pakistani part of a pipeline that is supposed to bring Iranian natural gas to a country starved of energy. Blackouts cripple industry and bring daily misery to Pakistani households. The new pipeline is supposed to be completed by the end of 2014.

Yet ending misery appears not to be among the chief political motives. Rather, Iran hopes that the project will lessen the country's international isolation. Pakistan's relations with its neighbour have usually been chilly. But under President Asif Ali Zardari, they have warmed. That is indicative of Pakistan's tilt away from the United States, which lobbied the government in Islamabad against the deal and which has been pushing the idea of an alternative pipeline running from Turkmenistan, through war-ravaged Afghanistan, and then into Pakistan and India. Instead, Pakistan has also begun talks with Iran about an oil refinery at its Gulf port of Gwadar. Pakistan recently decided to hand control of the new deep-sea port there to the Chinese, another development that concerns the United States, not to mention India.

The new pipeline comes from the giant South Pars gasfield and will snake into southern Pakistan. Iran has already built all but the final 320km (200 miles) of its bit of the pipeline, according to the deputy oil minister, Javad Owji. Now Pakistan has to build about 800km.

That it has to pass through the insurgency-ridden province of Balochistan is only one cause for doubting its completion. It is also not clear how Pakistan, which is strapped for cash, will finance its part of the pipeline, especially if hit by international sanctions for dealing with Iran. What is more, this is the last week that the current government, led by Mr Zardari's Pakistan Peoples Party, has in office. According to polls, the opposition party of Nawaz Sharif, who is close to Iran's foe, Saudi Arabia, looks set to lead the next government after an election, likely in May.

For five years, Mr Zardari's administration has sat on the country's energy crisis, with little action beyond get-rich-quick schemes for his cronies. The Iranian gas is not cheap. Exploiting Pakistan's domestic reserves, which produce gas at about half the price, has been neglected. So, too, have imports of liquefied natural gas. Little has been done to deal with appalling inefficiencies in the country's electricity system.

But even though the announcement of the Iranian pipeline looks like a gimmick, the Americans' idea of gas all the way from Turkmenistan is a pipe dream. Beleaguered Pakistanis have longer to wait before gas flows into homes, or blackouts are a thing of the past.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan will pay 3billions USD$ to iran each per year equivalent of oil imported by pak for 5.3billions$

which means pak will benefit by 2.3billions$ each year while the capacity will be increased slightly more than double in 2017-18 and pakistan will rather have to pay 8-9billions$ instead

Add to this the advantage of this gas

63% of the gas will be used to produce 4000mw electricity while the rest can be used by either industries or consumers

In over all each year onwards 2015 pakistan will benefits with over 8-10billions$ per year from this project

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Pakistan will pay 3billions USD$ to iran each per year equivalent of oil imported by pak for 5.3billions$

which means pak will benefit by 2.3billions$ each year while the capacity will be increased slightly more than double in 2017-18 and pakistan will rather have to pay 8-9billions$ instead

63% of the gas will be used to produce 4000mw electricity while the rest can be used by either industries or consumers

In over all each year onwards 2015 pakistan will benefits with over 8-10billions$ per year from this project

Be ready for another Pressler Amendment !!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And if Pakistan does have money what can they do? Or rather what will they do with it?

Marry one more time and buy some more AK-47 !! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

tramp

Good on paper. But where will the funds come from? Once the US pulls out of Afghanistan all that easy money in billions that used to fill Pakistani coffers will dry up. And the fact is Iran is not in a position to build it.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Be ready for another Pressler Amendment !!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And if Pakistan does have money what can they do? Or rather what will they do with it?

Marry one more time and buy some more AK-47 !! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
lol,

we already have enough AK-47.

what do you guys do of money?(except raping foriegn tourist in goa we do pretty much the same what you guys do with money)

gokussj9

Country flag
lol,

what do you guys do of money?(except raping foriegn tourist in goa we do pretty much the same what you guys do with money)
Yep, inbreed like shit:pig: and do Gayhaad. Is that right you mofo?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Good on paper. But where will the funds come from? Once the US pulls out of Afghanistan all that easy money in billions that used to fill Pakistani coffers will dry up. And the fact is Iran is not in a position to build it.
funds for constructing?

Phase-1 500millions by Iran,already approved,150millions by Pakistan,beside this China has also offred 500millions.

work has already begun and is expected the project to be in active phase by sept 2014,,even if 2015 still good for us,

Tolaha

Pakistan is getting gas through the pipeline. Chinese state companies recently bought stakes in a gas field in Mozambique at a rate equivalent to 2.1$ per barrel of oil equivalent. With an expert analysis like the one you have done above, I'm sure you would be aware of the price Pakistan is paying to Iran. Obviously, Pakistan being a rich country can afford to pay much more than what Indians or even the Chinese can afford. Can you please let us know? :namaste:

gokussj9

Country flag
Pakistan is getting gas through the pipeline. Chinese state companies recently bought stakes in a gas field in Mozambique at a rate equivalent to 2.1$ per barrel of oil equivalent. With an expert analysis like the one you have done above, I'm sure you would be aware of the price Pakistan is paying to Iran. Obviously, Pakistan being a rich country can afford to pay much more than what Indians or even the Chinese can afford. Can you please let us know? :namaste:
You are just wasting your time asking him for any explanations buddy. His IQ is lower that my inanimate sh!t. :laugh:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
lol,

Oh , I thought the stock (of Khejari / Hejeari) has exhausted in Kashmir and you would need more for thousand years Jihad.

Hindu Banaiya do not misutilise money on waging something as useless as Jihad...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
my analysis are based on internet as well as a talk show by some expert about this

No doubt the Local gas cost 3-4times less than what we are going to pay to iran..but we have no other option.

The TAPI is indeed cheaper than iranian one but TAPI is still atleast 1 decade far from getting operational

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oh , I thought the stock (of Khejari / Hejeari) has exhausted in Kashmir and you would need more for thousand years Jihad.

Hindu Banaiya do not misutilise money on waging something as useless as Jihad...
PAST TENSE.

they no more need ISI training,money or help or whatever

they are now grown.they are capable of doing everything on there own now..such as the latest one in srinagar.(though i dont support this like you guys officially support terrorism in Pakistan)

average american

I expect the sanctions will do as much damage as the pipeline will help, The

US is engaged in a lot of energy projects in Pakistan that will end This 7.5 billion project has come up 9 or 10 times befor and never happpend.
The US was "supporting large-scale energy projects in Pakistan that will add some 900 megawatts to the power grid by the end of 2013." Those projects included renovating the power plants at Tarbela, the Mangla Dam, as well as modernising others plants and building new dams at Satpara and Gomal Zam,

Pakistan is too disfunctional and unstable for project such as a large scale pipeline it will be a target for terrorist, and every one else, If terrorist dont take it out Isreal will just to get back at Iran.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
PAST TENSE.

they no more need ISI training,money or help or whatever

they are now grown.they are capable of doing everything on there own now..such as the latest one in srinagar.(though i dont support this like you guys officially support terrorism in Pakistan)
:facepalm:

You better mind your language on this topic. Some animals which you people send over killed 5 of our jawaans!

DON'T JOKE ON THIS TOPIC!!!

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles