Pakistan, Iran inaugurate pipeline.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Iranian shia are twelvers so does the shia in bahrain and a few tribes in pakistan like hazara

rest of pakistani shia including indians are not twelver..and if i am not wrong they hate each other much more than any sunni
Well, you must not forget the famous Arab saying:

"I against my brother, my brothers and I against my cousins, then my cousins and I against strangers".

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline: In snub to US, China offers $500m loan

Pakistan is in the middle of procuring compressors and pipelines from a Chinese company and Iranian company Tadbir will do the construction, says official. PHOTO: AFP

IRAN / CHAHBAR:The United States has made clear its strong stand against the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline – but the first world power will perhaps be further irritated to hear that China is backing it with a $500 million loan to Pakistan.

"In a major development, China has offered [the] loan," an official at the Pakistan Embassy in Iran told The Express Tribune. The remaining $500 million would be generated through the Gas Infrastructure Development Cess from gas consumers.

Pakistan had earlier planned to generate the billion dollars through the tax and Iran will be putting in $500 million.
The geopolitical sands appear to be shifting on more than one front as this development comes days after Pakistan handed over to China control of its key Gwadar port in Balochistan.

In one of the boldest snubs of consistent US pressure and warnings, Islamabad and Tehran formally launched the project on Monday in an elaborate groundbreaking ceremony held at the Pakistan-Iran border.

Petroleum ministry officials confirmed that Pakistan is in the middle of procuring compressors and pipelines from a Chinese company and Iranian company Tadbir will do the construction. Pakistani companies such as Sui Northern Pipeline Limited, Sui Southern Gas Company Limited and Frontier Works Organisation would be involved.

The board of directors at the Interstate Gas Systems met March 8 to consider awarding the contract for the pipelines and compressors to Chinese company Panyn Chu King Steel Limited that will provide the pipeline at the rate of $1,650 per tonne, including compressors. The board will be negotiating for discounts with the Chinese firm.

Meanwhile, an Iranian company had quoted the price of $1,980 per tonne. An official said that Iranian contract prices would be turned down because they are higher.

The 1,600-kilometre pipeline, projected to cost a whopping $1.5 billion would enable the export of 21.5 million cubic meters of Iranian natural gas to Pakistan daily. The country hopes to overcome its energy crisis with the 4,000 Megawatts capacity of this project.

Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline: In snub to US, China offers $500m loan – The Express Tribune

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline: In snub to US, China offers $500m loan

Getting interesting

So the funding issue is over i guess

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well, you must not forget the famous Arab saying:

"I against my brother, my brothers and I against my cousins, then my cousins and I against strangers".
sunni shia fight is never gonna stop..what i wanted to tell is that twelver sect of shia hate the pakistani and indian shia much more.

about arab they are bunch of crap..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
sunni shia fight is never gonna stop..what i wanted to tell is that twelver sect of shia hate the pakistani and indian shia much more.

I thought you all loved to think that you are re-invented and cloned Arabs, Syed Asrafis and so on and so forth! And that you had no connection with those of the subcontinent.

How come, it is now convenient for you to delink from the unwashed and smelly Bedou (badawiyyīn = desert dweller).

That surely is not cricket.

Convenience hopping!

Shia sects may hate each other, but when it comes to strangers i.e. the Sunnis, surely they will not take the side of Sunnis who are massacring their brothers and making Shias of all sects a unrcognisable minority - as large as a postage stamp!

I am sure they take it that no matter what their sect is, the Shia way to Islam is the true way to Islam and not the Sunni way, which to them is a perversion!

And likewise is the Sunni belief!

The Ahmediyas hate Pakistanis more since they have produced the most intelligent amongst the Pakistanis and inspite of that they are still classified as kufr.

It is surprising that the Pakistanis love the Deobandis (origin in India and not the hallowed Arab lands) but hate the Ahemdiyas (also origin in India)!!

Funny, no?

You are confused as to who you are and you are confusing the world too!

Tussi great ho!

Last edited:

Blackwater

but u said 90% Pakistanis are decedent of arabs:confused::confused::confused::wave::wave:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I thought you all loved to think that you are re-invented and cloned Arabs, Syed Asrafis and so on and so forth! And that you had no connection with those of the subcontinent.

How come, it is now convenient for you to delink from the unwashed and smelly Bedou (badawiyyīn = desert dweller).

That surely is not cricket.

Convenience hopping!

Shia sects may hate each other, but when it comes to strangers i.e. the Sunnis, surely they will not take the side of Sunnis who are massacring their brothers and making Shias of all sects a unrcognisable minority - as large as a postage stamp!

I am sure they take it that no matter what their sect is, the Shia way to Islam is the true way to Islam and not the Sunni way, which to them is a perversion!

And likewise is the Sunni belief!

The Ahmediyas hate Pakistanis more since they have produced the most intelligent amongst the Pakistanis and inspite of that they are still classified as kufr.

It is surprising that the Pakistanis love the Deobandis (origin in India and not the hallowed Arab lands) but hate the Ahemdiyas (also origin in India)!!

Funny, no?
Well ahmadia's are not just regarded kafir in pakistan but in all the muslim countries..
i hope you know the terms to be called a muslim...while they consider mirza sahab as jesus(pbuh)

well i dont like arabs just becuase they are very racist and rude even though like them i follow wahabism..still i like iranian more than them.because of iranian being very good and hardworking compared to arabs

Shia are not considered minority in Pakistan..neither does sunni are considered majority

both of them are consdiered muslims only.

Blackwater

Getting interesting

So the funding issue is over i guess
china providing 500 million,total cost of project 1.5 billion. how funding issue is over???:p:p:shocked:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

china providing 500 million,total cost of project 1.5 billion. how funding issue is over???:p:p:shocked:
500millions iranian firms for phase 1.

150millions from pakistani again for only phase 1..

the rest of 350millions(before the china offer 850millions) were suppose to be for the 2nd phase

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Isn't it natural for China to fund?

After all, it is their gas that will transit!

The second phase is the one that will divert the gas to China and so they are interested in the second phase quite naturally.

As far as the first phase goes, China says fend for yourself!

Blackwater

500millions iranian firms for phase 1.

150millions from pakistani again for only phase 1..

the rest of 350millions(before the china offer 850millions) were suppose to be for the 2nd phase

150 million $$ from Pakistan = forget it

500 million $$ from Iran. = sanction can not do transaction

850 million $$ again from china= china is not that fool

In the end all in air nothing concrete on ground ..

tramp

Well ahmadia's are not just regarded kafir in pakistan but in all the muslim countries..
i hope you know the terms to be called a muslim...while they consider mirza sahab as jesus(pbuh)

well i dont like arabs just becuase they are very racist and rude even though like them i follow wahabism..still i like iranian more than them.because of iranian being very good and hardworking compared to arabs

Shia are not considered minority in Pakistan..neither does sunni are considered majority

For that you need to ask the Shias if they consider themselves minorities. A true Wahhabi can never accept the Shias as equal citizens because Muhammad Al Wahhab's activism had the central theme of eradicating the "deviant" practices of Shias by force. That is what modern-day Wahhabis continue to do. In fact the entire politics of the Middle East has been driven by this Sunni-Shia divide, queered by the re-emergence of Wahhabi-Salafi activism.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Give me a break about Jesus and Islam!

Read carefully about the People of the Book and what Islam feels about Jesus.

It is Taqiyyah: The Islamic Principle of Holy Deception.

Without quoting about what is written, if Jesus was such a hero of Islam, why are you all so anti the followers of your hero Jesus?

Shias are not only considered minority, but in the Senate and elsewhere they want them to be declared as kufr!

Please, do not think we don't understand Islam as is practiced in Pakistan!

Just to be clean, the manner one can be a true Muslim is very difficult and none can say he is a true Muslim!

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Pakis consider themselves Arabs but Arabs look down and hate Pakis.For Arabs Pakis are the FODDER on which they bake their bread.Pakis love being a fodder of anyone ie US/China/Arabs etc etc.

Each day is a day of fear for Shias and other minorities living in Pakistan.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Ray

In Islam jesus(pbuh) is considered a prophet/messenger and the one on whom Allah revealed Injil or the bible in hebrew

The Follower of Jesus(pbuh) consider him as God under trinity this is why we consider them as kafir

If tomorrow Someone among the muslims consider Muhammad(pbuh) As God..we will also call him kafir

Well i am more than sure you dont know what Islam is practiced in Pakistan

Jesus(pbuh) and Moses(pbuh) both are mentioned many time than Muhammad(pbuh) in Quran

The Pre Abraham(pbuh) time in all the abrahamic religion is almost same except a few diffence about the sin of Adam/eve and may be some other

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The meaning of the word "Islam"

The Arabic term Islam, come from the root word "Al-Silm", which means peace. However, the predominant meaning in the Quranic texts, the word Islam means submission to the will of God, the Creator of this universe.

Any one, who becomes a true Muslim, has to submit himself or herself to follow the will of God and His commandments.

Now ask yourself - is there Al Silm in Pakistan or elsewhere in the Muslim world?

So, that much for you all to claim that you are Muslims in the true sense!

Have you all submitted to the will of Allah?

Do you all follow everything or do things selectively?

Think it over!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray

In Islam jesus(pbuh) is considered a prophet/messenger and the one on whom Allah revealed Injil or the bible in hebrew

The Follower of Jesus(pbuh) consider him as God under trinity this is why we consider them as kafir

If tomorrow Someone among the muslims consider Muhammad(pbuh) As God..we will also call him kafir

Well i am more than sure you dont know what Islam is practiced in Pakistan

Jesus(pbuh) and Moses(pbuh) both are mentioned many time than Muhammad(pbuh) in Quran

The Pre Abraham(pbuh) time in all the abrahamic religion is almost same except a few diffence about the sin of Adam/eve and may be some other
It is Taqqiyah and nothing more!

Fooling all!

And anyway this is a thread on Pakistan, Iran inaugurate pipeline..

Let's get back to it!

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakis consider themselves Arabs but Arabs look down and hate Pakis.For Arabs Pakis are the FODDER on which they bake their bread.Pakis love being a fodder of anyone ie US/China/Arabs etc etc.

Each day is a day of fear for Shias and other minorities living in Pakistan.
if your so much concerned about them why dont you sponser some shia families from pakistan?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The meaning of the word "Islam"

The Arabic term Islam, come from the root word "Al-Silm", which means peace. However, the predominant meaning in the Quranic texts, the word Islam means submission to the will of God, the Creator of this universe.

Any one, who becomes a true Muslim, has to submit himself or herself to follow the will of God and His commandments.

Now ask yourself - is there Al Silm in Pakistan or elsewhere in the Muslim world?

So, that much for you all to claim that you are Muslims in the true sense!

Have you all submitted to the will of Allah?

Do you all follow everything or do things selectively?

Think it over!
well i am not a scholar..i am least religious..i can give you a reply though but dont want to get into deep discussion

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
if your so much concerned about them why dont you sponser some shia families from pakistan?
And ruin Pakistan's fun of dismembering their Pure State which itself is a union of disparate sects and people going for each others' jugular?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles