Pakistan, Iran inaugurate pipeline.

Blackwater

yaara pakistani ha

koi na koi rasta nikaal lenge
yaara pakistan ha

tabhi sare rasste baand ha

pakistan again making big mistake in its foreign policy. you are putting all eggs in Chinese basket,earlier you put all eggs in american basket. you people does not how to balance

this shows pak foreign policy is always made by GAZI army not by bureaucrats

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The pipeline is going to be a terrorist magnet. They are really going to enjoy blowing up a pipeline.
once we cease relations with usa..which is expected to be ceased within few months.

Shadow of evils will shad off from pakistan.as terrorist were against us only because we were american ally

As soon as we leave usa.they will have no reason to bomb pipeline

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
yaara pakistan ha

tabhi sare rasste baand ha

pakistan again making big mistake in its foreign policy. you are putting all eggs in Chinese basket,earlier you put all eggs in american basket. you people does not how to balance

this shows pak foreign policy is always made by GAZI army not by bureaucrats
America was never a loyal partner..we should have not even started relation with usa from start

now i believe we pakistan should have rather gone for relations with kenya and somalia than usa
even we can trust israel and india but no USA

NOTE:By america i only meant the officials in the govt not the common citizen of america

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistanis since allegedly made nuclear weapons has been thinking that it was the check mate of all the check mates against India, the same way they think Gwadar and IP is now another checkmate against us.

The nukes have made Pakistan more secure is a myth, however it has made her emboldened to use terrorism against its neighbors and USA. Which in totality has gone against her.

Now if Pakistan think IP is a checkmate against India then I must tell them the game we have already won ages ago when USA signed nuclear deal with us. India leveraged Iran very well to make America do the paradigm shift in her policy towards India. One liner note : Chinese backstabbers tried to sabotage that deal.

Pakistan is a victim of its own propaganda, they deliberately kept shortage of power and scripted outrages or were obvious reactions of masses been deprived of power and fuel. The rhetoric was propagated to it's limits to convince USA for nuclear deal like India has especially when they are present in the region; dependent on them. These power shortages will be curbed just before USA will leave the region or may be kept intact so that they do not sanction them for IP pipeline.

Like I said they are victim of their own propaganda and have been so much carried away by it that in reality they have joined a block which India would love them to be in without having a clout or leverage (like India has) against west and USA.

Now what about Afghanistan ?

Our mission in Afghanistan is never going to be militarily confronting, is we all know. We already have a understanding that a Muslim state will be manipulated at street level against us with less of an effort. The limited tactical out maneuvering of Pakistan we may be doing there will remain as it is since West will be not abandoning Afghanistan soon and the nature of our mission is not dogmatic, bravado and confronting against anyone there. Also to disrupt our mission Pakistan will be spending massive resources and money rejuvenating what has been decimated by NATO in last 10 years and at the cost of making many nationalist factions in Afghanistan their malignant enemies.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The US has imposed sanctions on Iran and want it to work.

It is working to a great extent it appears if one goes by how Iran is furious over the same.

The US, as one has seen, can go to any length to ensure that their writ runs.

One would not be surprised that once the pipeline is through, it will be interdicted by Balochi insurgents.

What I fear is that India would be blamed!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The US has imposed sanctions on Iran and want it to work.

It is working to a great extent it appears if one goes by how Iran is furious over the same.

The US, as one has seen, can go to any length to ensure that their writ runs.

One would not be surprised that once the pipeline is through, it will be interdicted by Balochi insurgents.

What I fear is that India would be blamed!
We should be enduring those blames like we have been enduring many since their inception :thumb:.

Blackwater

America was never a loyal partner..we should have not even started relation with usa from start

now i believe we pakistan should have rather gone for relations with kenya and somalia than usa
even we can trust israel and india but no USA

NOTE:By america i only meant the officials in the govt not the common citizen of america
common citizen of america elect govt lolllllllll. latest report also a thread on it that Pakistan is one of the most hated country in america. It''s survey of common people not govt

today even Kenya and Somalia govt are pro amerika. so ur choices are very limited if u go anti ameerika

Blackwater

The pipeline is going to be a terrorist magnet. They are really going to enjoy blowing up a pipeline.
security and safety of pipeline will be major issue.keeping in mind it went through balochistan where govt and army has no writ

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
common citizen of america elect govt lolllllllll. latest report also a thread on it that Pakistan is one of the most hated country in america. It''s survey of common people not govt

today even Kenya and Somalia govt are pro amerika. so ur choices are very limited if u go anti ameerika
we have many choice or even if we have no choice

Peace in pakistan means No relations with USA.Since the day we have started relations with USa we are in trouble

We dont want any kind of relations with usa anymore

Shirman

Country flag
we have many choice or even if we have no choice

Peace in pakistan means No relations with USA.Since the day we have started relations with USa we are in trouble

We dont want any kind of relations with usa anymore
Bro Ur Wahabbi masters n GCC Sunni Ummah will not allow u 2 be free frm US of A..........A paki of ur azad mentality can only talk abt this on forums like DFI.......

gokussj9

Country flag
Bro Ur Wahabbi masters n GCC Sunni Ummah will not allow u 2 be free frm US of A..........A paki of ur azad mentality can only talk abt this on forums like DFI.......
All these Paki's are sitting in either western or GCC countries themselves which most of them
are under US control. :laugh:

pankaj nema

Country flag
That swami-nathan dude does not know how 2 differentiate between Gujarati Daal n Andra Ka Sambar n he talks abt Iran pipeline will be pak's Enron....Bruahh:rofl:
This Swaminathan dude is NOT A FOOD CRITIC ; Mr Alauddin

His economics knowledge is so vast and deep that you will have to
spend ALL your life in trying to attain his level of expertise :taunt1:

Till then you cannot write even a ONE page meaningful article on any
important economic issue

Shirman

Country flag
This Swaminathan dude is NOT A FOOD CRITIC ; Mr Alauddin

His economics knowledge is so vast and deep that you will have to
spend ALL your life in trying to attain his level of expertise :taunt1:

Till then you cannot write even a ONE page meaningful article on any
important economic issue
Sir, i read regularly his articles on TOI section......n hence on that judgement frm his articles i have my opinion......i atleast have a right 2 post what i feel right btw If u think i meant something wrong 2 him or u then sorry 2 u......

I have written something based out of my personal view..which otherwise i don't normally write

Old man may be right may be wrong his is not some god of eco...........many times he has been arrogantly wrong........

Cheers......

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Likewise, a natural gas pipeline agreement between Iran and Pakistan, signed with great fanfare earlier this year, is unlikely to bear fruit anytime soon because "the Pakistanis don't have the money to pay for either the pipeline, or the gas."

This is the assessment sent by former US ambassador to Pakistan Ms Patterson
to Washington DC

Pakistan defends nuclear stance revealed by WikiLeaks | Reuters

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles