Pakistan has spent $80b fighting militants: President Zardari

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
indeed.and never audit as well

in 2004 musharaf even seperated the nuclear program budget from defence budget...about 2.1billions as per last year.tthat is nt audit as well
Why would it cost so much to field troops in your own borders? Is Pak logisitics that inefficient or is it being sucked up by corruption?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why would it cost so much to field troops in your own borders? Is Pak logisitics that inefficient or is it being sucked up by corruption?
buddy the troops are more than 1 lack.
i guess this is nt small numbers bt very huge.

beside this if a leutinent is deployed in hard areas(if deployed in the operation) than he can atleast 70% of more pay aswell
*than add the ammunitions cost
and other related cost

JBH22

Oh mightly Pakistan people of martial race,conqueror of the USSR but 1 thing fails me why can't you save yourself from US Drones?

Btw I read it somewhere think on this forum only and it goes like that

A Pakistani walks down the road looking up into the sky not because he's proud of his country achievement but to watch out for Drones :p

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
buddy the troops are more than 1 lack.
i guess this is nt small numbers bt very huge.

beside this if a leutinent is deployed in hard areas(if deployed in the operation) than he can atleast 70% of more pay aswell
*than add the ammunitions cost
and other related cost
Pak simply moved 1 lakh soldiers from LoC to tribal areas. That shouldn't cost that much. I am afraid you have been hosed.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oh mightly Pakistan people of martial race,conqueror of the USSR but 1 thing fails me why can't you save yourself from US Drones?

Btw I read it somewhere think on this forum only and it goes like that

A Pakistani walks down the road looking up into the sky not because he's proud of his country achievement but to watch out for Drones :p

i guess your trying to be funny?ok good if yes

you might even get a few likes as well

Lesson number -1
we can very well shot down the predator as PAF ACM said,we just want the will of GOP.
and since you already know how much USA puppet govt is

If we can shot down a tiny unarmed searcher UAV.than very well we can shot down a predator as well

IAF's Searcher-II Loss on June 07, 2002 - Vayu Sena

datguy79

Pakistan is probably the only reason behind USSR fall.

the greatest factor

indian can deny this..bt they should know that we Pakisan never care about indians thinking
No, it was the Afghan nation who won.
Oh please, your contribution is negligible, not to mention that you siphoned off most of the aid back toward your own forces. I guess leeching off others' comes naturally when you have never won a war in your pathetic history, not to mention the fact that most of your missiles are named after Afghans and even your national anthem is in Persian.

In short, Pakistan is a historically and culturally bankrupt nation.

Blackwater

[/B]

i guess your trying to be funny?ok good if yes

you might even get a few likes as well

Lesson number -1
we can very well shot down the predator as PAF ACM said,we just want the will of GOP.
and since you already know how much USA puppet govt is

If we can shot down a tiny unarmed searcher UAV.than very well we can shot down a predator as well

IAF's Searcher-II Loss on June 07, 2002 - Vayu Sena

shot down normal uav and predator is 2 different things.

2ndly its not corrupt PPP govt,even imran khan comes in power he also cant stopped drones or order to shoot down:p:p

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
shot down normal uav and predator is 2 different things.

2ndly its not corrupt PPP govt,even imran khan comes in power he also cant stopped drones or order to shoot down:p:p
shooting a bigger drone is much easy.

well in the same month next year.PAF UAV kills might have turned from 1 to a dozen or even more..if they dnt stop

and in USA obama means more destroying the economy

Blackwater

shooting a bigger drone is much easy.

well in the same month next year.PAF UAV kills might have turned from 1 to a dozen or even more..if they dnt stop

and in USA obama means more destroying the economy
predators flies on much higher altitude.

More over as i said u cant hit drones in any govt or army rule.Not PPP,MQM,ANP,PTI,PML-N,Q and GAZI PAK ARMY.

u just can''t

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles