Pakistan has sacrificed to fight terror, is a victim: China

SpArK

SORCERER
Seeing this pic and the title of the thread reminded me of the song Sacrifice of Elton john.

Cold cold heart
Hard done by you
Some things look better baby
Just passing through

And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds

Country flag
First, CPC doesn't kill thouands of uighurs, just one piece of crap in the link you posted proves nothing.

Second, people who committed crime must be punished by laws, those uighurs who killed hundreds of innocent people(we have proof) should be no exceptions.

Third, Pakistan is not responsible for the deaths of Chinese engineers, the terrorists are. China is coming after those terrorists by cooperating with countries around that region, that why we have SCO.
I don't want to go offtopic but the crap is the kiss ass statements by Chinese govt- kissing Pakistan's ass every chance they get and little fanboys like you on the forum. The Uighur massacre was real the UN was also involved.

Is The World Ignoring A Massacre of Uighurs In China? | Andy Worthington
Is The World Ignoring A Massacre of Uighurs In China?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Looks like not all hope is lost between us then? There is a lot of positive feeling in this picture! :)

Although i wonder which one bends down at night! Shame on the Chinese members to keep these two love bird away from each other!! tsk tsk..

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
China wants to become a superpower like the US .

But isnt it funny that it is always USING Pakistan as a proxy in order to keep India on the defensive

A country which has such BIG ambitions becomes insecure with a RISING India

So if China is insecure with respect to India and Japan How can it take on the USA one day that it dreams of

Country flag
China wants to become a superpower like the US .

But isnt it funny that it is always USING Pakistan as a proxy in order to keep India on the defensive

A country which has such BIG ambitions becomes insecure with a RISING India

So if China is insecure with respect to India and Japan How can it take on the USA one day that it dreams of
China has a policy of using proxies in hopes of accomplishing something they have done the same with North korea for 5 decades it has helped them blackmail their way to a better economy.

China downplays UN nuclear report
China downplays UN nuclear report

pankaj nema

Country flag
China has now accumulated or rather collected 3 rouge nations and made them all weather friends

These are North Korea Pakistan and Iran

What these rouges will do for Chinese Ambitions to become an EQUAL of USA remains to be seen

However as of now ALL these 3 rouges are shit scared of USA

Tolaha

China has now accumulated or rather collected 3 rouge nations and made them all weather friends

These are North Korea Pakistan and Iran

What these rouges will do for Chinese Ambitions to become an EQUAL of USA remains to be seen

However as of now ALL these 3 rouges are shit scared of USA

I thought it was NK, Pakistan and Myanmar.

Regardless, rest of them side with China simply because of TINA factor, thanks to the punitive sanctions against them by the world community. While the joker in the pack has to be Pakistan which is with China simply because it lovesss China! :)

Yan Luo Wang

Absolutely, i think some chinese look at the world map and see Pakistan as an gate way to the middle east and the muslim world. They look at India as something smaller than China and put their self interest before them.

Moreover the presence of Dali Lama in India is only causing misery and harm to the Tibetans and India who are fighting to keep his Fudeal system and power over Tibetans alive. We need to push back the Dali Lama and the Tibetans as self interest. Keeping Dali Lama here is like keeping Gilanai in China, we would not like that either.
This is one of the most sensible posts I have seen so far.

And yes, in geopolitics, the only thing that really counts is national interest.

mayfair

Saying Pakistan is a victim of terror is saying that a suici9de bomber is a victim of his vest or a pyromaniac i a victim of fire.

Sikh_warrior

Professional
Yes,i agree with pakistan when they say they are a victim of terror!

1. Victim of american arm twisting and being told they would be bombed back to the stone age!
2. Victim of saudi petro dollars and aid!
3. Victim of the all weather friend, China, being used as a counter weight against India.

:pound::pound::pound:

mki

Have you been to China? Have you met and talked with any Chinese from mainland China? Do you even read from Chinese media on a regular basis?

That depends on the other offer.

Let me say this, I am dealing everyday with Chinese people mostly from main land China, I been to China as well, as I am working for an international college in New Zealand.

Let me tell you hight of hate for India in Chinese people's mind.

1. If they owns the business they will not employed any Indian or non chines decent person.
2. If they employee an indian person, they keep them very very underpay. Which is illegal in New Zealand.
3. You can see clearly the change of expression when they deal with indians.

Why we can not study chines media.....

1. As chines media have no creditability because there is no freedom for media and it is controlled by govt.
2. mostly in there own language.
3. worst thing when I visit the china even post graduate students are not able to speak basic english. so you can understand how much difficult for other to be communicate with them.
4. even outside of china, they are prefer to be live in chines group only.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China is correct.

Politically correct, that is.

It does not want to say Pakistan is the victim of terror she created and called upon herself!!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles