Pakistan getting F-16 block 70 and other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So buy 200 cr Russian junk and get slapped every time like nachiketa, abhinandan.... Even costly flanker could not do anything on 27th Feb and you want fulcrums.... Good luck against paf
Flankers are extremely capable warplanes but they are limited by the shorter range of their missiles. I think I Derby wiĺl do the job well.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
I am not too concerned we will be getting s-400. F-16's have been with pakistan for decades
lack of planning and corruption on our side from previous administration was the bigger threat .
Yes with S400 we will have upper hand... Too bad we have to rely on ground defence to protect ourselves from advance PAF.... This is like we are Syria, North Korea and Pakistan is like Israel....

But OK... If S 400 is saving us from crazy PAF why not????

Biggest nightmare will be PAC 3.... This thing will not only give them the similar capacity but it will once again allow paf to freely fly on our skies.... Any opposition from us will result in total destruction of IAF.... That's my worry

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Flankers are extremely capable warplanes but they are limited by the shorter range of their missiles. I think I Derby wiĺl do the job well.
I know these excuses.... When we will have a beating with derby you guys will say if we have THAT missile then we will change the game

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Yup he believes f16 is superior to rafale yet people are engaging in his idiocy .

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk
Till 27th Feb Flanker was default Viper killer.... One day you guys will come to know Rafales are same case if sent against Viper 70.... Only option is to have Rafales in large numbers

vishwaprasad

Country flag
For people who doubt my nationality.... Here is a great Marathi all decades hit Marathi song from Marathi Mitra... Jai Maharashtra

itsme

Country flag
If mig 35 is no then how about 34 Typhoons
Typpon is good too but having 2 double engine multi-role, i m not sure is a good idea. You mentioned if USA doesn't help PAF with F16s Turkey will. Even in Indian scenario in case USA doesn't help with F21, TATA should be able to and also you forgetting the Israelis, they operate an advanced version of F16s than Turkey or Pak. I feel F21 and Rafale would be a good combo in the medium category.

itsme

Country flag
So buy 200 cr Russian junk and get slapped every time like nachiketa, abhinandan.... Even costly flanker could not do anything on 27th Feb and you want fulcrums.... Good luck against paf
Man you are forgetting even USAF F117 nighthawk was shot down in the Balkans and Pilot captured, I am not sure. US with their superior AFhas had many pilots captured during conflicts, that is normal but, did they loose the engagement? Even ISIS was able to down a Jordanian F16 and capture pilot, does it mean JAF lost the engagement?. Just cause our WC ended up behind enemy lines and getting captured doesn't mean we lost the engagement and Russian stuff is not good. It may not be advanced but its been good enough till now But, as we grow we need to upgrade to more Hi tech assets. And moreover PAF did not and was not able to come "freely" inside our airspace. That's why our Mig ended up on the other side. You're worrying too much cause of all the wet dreams in PDF.

Foxbat

Country flag
Hi all
Recently there is one hot thread being discussed on PDF started by some khafee (he claims to be an insider) that after imran Khan visit to USA both countries are set to ink new deal in which pak may get block 70 F-16 and possibly PAC 3 systems.

If this turns out to be true then god save IAF who saw on 27th Feb what paf F -16 block 52 are capable of.... Our mki could not engaged them nor M2ks. We lost mig 21 and panically shot down our own Mi 17.... Till date IAF could not dare retaliate and buying R-27 in emergency, considering derby missiles, SDR for fighters shows something really bad happened to IAF on that day which is not being shared to public.

If pak can achieve this with block 52 imagine how they will start reacting with us once they have block 70.... Pac 3 will make sure we don't even think of surgical strike in future and even if we do dare then they will retaliate the same way on us the way Israel retaliates against Lebanon, Syria....

Our rafales are purchased in very low nos so they too won't be able to do much against 100+ advanced F -16s armed with AMARAAM and AESA radars...

India has already sent it's diplomats to USA to oppose this deal that means there is something true in what is being discussed on PDF....

Tough times ahead for IAF....
Any news on PAF Block 70 F-16s arriving? have they already been delivered?

Lets buy some expensive Western aircraft like F-15s, F-16s and Tornados and get slapped around like these pilots:

Waanar

Country flag
For people who doubt my nationality.... Here is a great Marathi all decades hit Marathi song from Marathi Mitra... Jai Maharashtra

Here is a chinese song-
China zindabad.

Now, does that make me chinese? o_O
Hells naw, I'ma desi dog.

By the way, now you're a hellbound Kafir for hailing anything other than Allah.
Aur haa, agar koi Marathi hai iss forum pe toh iss nautankibaaz se zara koi common Marathi idiom ya phrase ka matlab pucho jo net pe naa mile. Sir chaate hue yaar ye.

Humlog Syria aur Porkistan Israel. Bhaak bh**ri, chappal se nehla dunga apne baap ka asli jhanda lagao nahi toh. Saala inbred chutiya.

Last edited:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Yes with S400 we will have upper hand... Too bad we have to rely on ground defence to protect ourselves from advance PAF.... This is like we are Syria, North Korea and Pakistan is like Israel....

Biggest nightmare will be PAC 3.... This thing will not only give them the similar capacity but it will once again allow paf to freely fly on our skies.... Any opposition from us will result in total destruction of IAF.... That's my worry
Are you not aware that we turned away 24 paki jets with just 8? When we went into their territory they couldn't do shit as we bombed Balakot. In the exchange the next day, they lost an f 16 and we lost a mig 21. This entire episode reflects very well on the IAF.

Illusive

Country flag

Actually our biggest nightmare are the paki troll and the low IQ arguments they bring with it as a product of over 70 years of inbreeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles