Pakistan getting F-16 block 70 and other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Calm down my friend S-400 missile will take care for it. You just relax.
My friend yes S400 is a game changer but with PAC 3 they will also have similar capacity.... This is what my worry is.... This sale if doesn't go ahead then we will have an upper hand for sure....

Hari Sud

Country flag
Pakistan has offered no deal so far to US for them to hand over 40 F-16, block 70 or advanced Patriot 3 missile for free to Pakistan. These will cost upward of $15 to $20 billion.

The deal Pakistan can offer to get that kind of aid, is to kill Taliban as an organization both in Afghanistan as well as its support structure in Pakistan to end conflict and finally end terrorism as a state policy within Pakistani borders itself.

So far Pakistan has offered a very limited support to force Taliban to the negotiating table. For which they got $125 million in prize money, very little in hardware upgrade but 60 US personnel to upgrade existing F16s. These have not been upgraded since 2008/9. There is a definite problem in current software - hardware of F-16s with Pakistan. None of the five AAMRAMs fired by the F16s at Indian Sukhois, hit home, these were easily sent in the wrong direction. That means upgrades are needed to the current f-16 softwares and radars, hence Lockheed Martin personnel are coming to fix that problem immediately. Anything more would require more from Pakistan.

For Pakistan to end all support to Taliban and end conflict in Afghanistan require first change of public mood. That is the hardest job to do. A lot people with free wheeling Madrassas have to close. A huge number of bearded Mullahs will have to end in jail etc. That much Pakistan will not do, hence free F-16, block 70 and PAC -3 are not arriving anytime sooner.

WolfPack86

Country flag
My friend yes S400 is a game changer but with PAC 3 they will also have similar capacity.... This is what my worry is.... This sale if doesn't go ahead then we will have an upper hand for sure....
Pakistan can even can not able to afford purchase F-16 block 70. USA giving subsidies for every defence deals with pakistan. Pakistan can not able to purchase F-16 block 70 and Patriot missiles. India will select 114 Rafales for MMRCA contest. Rafale fighter is formidable fighter and great for India air defence, precision strike and ground attack.

mayfair

Fellas stop feeding the troll. He probably gets off on all the attention his childish antics are getting.

itsme

Country flag
I think F16 Block 70 was offered in MMRCA 1 moreover F21 is different from F16 Block 70 even the air frame is different. I personally think we should have Rafale in huge numbers as main stay and F21 in lesser numbers to complement the Rafales.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Pakistan has offered no deal so far to US for them to hand over 40 F-16, block 70 or advanced Patriot 3 missile for free to Pakistan. These will cost upward of $15 to $20 billion.

The deal Pakistan can offer to get that kind of aid, is to kill Taliban as an organization both in Afghanistan as well as its support structure in Pakistan to end conflict and finally end terrorism as a state policy within Pakistani borders itself.

So far Pakistan has offered a very limited support to force Taliban to the negotiating table. For which they got $125 million in prize money, very little in hardware upgrade but 60 US personnel to upgrade existing F16s. These have not been upgraded since 2008/9. There is a definite problem in current software - hardware of F-16s with Pakistan. None of the five AAMRAMs fired by the F16s at Indian Sukhois, hit home, these were easily sent in the wrong direction. That means upgrades are needed to the current f-16 softwares and radars, hence Lockheed Martin personnel are coming to fix that problem immediately. Anything more would require more from Pakistan.

For Pakistan to end all support to Taliban and end conflict in Afghanistan require first change of public mood. That is the hardest job to do. A lot people with free wheeling Madrassas have to close. A huge number of bearded Mullahs will have to end in jail etc. That much Pakistan will not do, hence free F-16, block 70 and PAC -3 are not arriving anytime sooner.
Young man you lack vision to notice what great game is going on in the region. US will start withdrawal from Afghanistan in next 15 months and at the same time tensions with Iran are all time high. US need strong nation who can bring USA out of this mess and only capable power right now is Pakistan...
Even Arab countries are now looking forward to Pakistan as there primary defence shield against Israel / Iran due it's nuclear power.... Hence they will not think at all to financially support Pak for big ticket purchases....

Hope India manages to come out of this trouble

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Pakistan can even can not able to afford purchase F-16 block 70. USA giving subsidies for every defence deals with pakistan. Pakistan can not able to purchase F-16 block 70 and Patriot missiles. India will select 114 Rafales for MMRCA contest. Rafale fighter is formidable fighter and great for India air defence, precision strike and ground attack.
This is saddest thing.... They can't afford but normally they get it either as prize or from a funding from Arabs.

However you are right if we can manage to get 100+ rafales then we will be able to defend ourselves....

vishwaprasad

Country flag
I think F16 Block 70 was offered in MMRCA 1 moreover F21 is different from F16 Block 70 even the air frame is different. I personally think we should have Rafale in huge numbers as main stay and F21 in lesser numbers to complement the Rafales.
No only Rafales for IAF... Max 80 new Rafales and 34 MIG 35 but strictly No F 21.... Pak can manage to keep US jets fly worthy with or without USA as its already mastered the art and not to forget they have buddy like Turkey to help....
India doesn't have this luxury so big no to USA jets

suny6611

Country flag
Things are changing now. USA is quitting Afghanistan and hence they might get what is being discussed on PDF
at what cost ?
can pak pay .............. no
will US give a block 70 to pak so as china can study ..........no
will India be happy with such a move ..............no

its just a wet dream by a paki fan boy .................... who has no info on world politics nor pak economy .

its a typical case of a idiot sees a girl smile (at her phone) in his direction & he declares that she has fallen for him & has proposed to him ..................... & dreams away .

pl

PDF is the best source of :
1) wet dreams
2)illogical arguments
3) king of stupidity
4)chest thumbing
& LIES

vishwaprasad

Country flag
at what cost ?
can pak pay .............. no
will US give a block 70 to pak so as china can study ..........no
will India be happy with such a move ..............no

its just a wet dream by a paki fan boy .................... who has no info on world politics nor pak economy .

its a typical case of a idiot sees a girl smile (at her phone) in his direction & he declares that she has fallen for him & has proposed to him ..................... & dreams away .

pl

PDF is the best source of :
1) wet dreams
2)illogical arguments
3) king of stupidity
4)chest thumbing
& LIES
Learn to analyse and have vision. Or else you can simply read and forget. Your above post doesn't contribute anything

Hari Sud

Country flag
Young man you lack vision to notice what great game is going on in the region. US will start withdrawal from Afghanistan in next 15 months and at the same time tensions with Iran are all time high. US need strong nation who can bring USA out of this mess and only capable power right now is Pakistan...
Even Arab countries are now looking forward to Pakistan as there primary defence shield against Israel / Iran due it's nuclear power.... Hence they will not think at all to financially support Pak for big ticket purchases....

Hope India manages to come out of this trouble

You have a number of posts above, all one after the other. Can you summarize everything you wish to say in one. It will be helpful to all readers.

Glad to hear that at age 77, I am a young man in your eyes.

suny6611

Country flag
Learn to analyse and have vision. Or else you can simply read and forget. Your above post doesn't contribute anything

to analyse and to have vision; the main data has to be facts (with truth ).......... not a wet dream by a fan boy.
other than your ref. to PDF there is nothing to conform this fantasy

here we all discuss all that is facts .................show facts & conformation by any other(than PDF) then u will see all the vision & analyse till then pl go back to PDF & stay WET

itsme

Country flag
No only Rafales for IAF... Max 80 new Rafales and 34 MIG 35 but strictly No F 21.... Pak can manage to keep US jets fly worthy with or without USA as its already mastered the art and not to forget they have buddy like Turkey to help....
India doesn't have this luxury so big no to USA jets
F21s are being offered to India under Make in India with Tata as partners. I think even if US denies support Tata should be able to provide support. Mig 35 is a no.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
You have a number of posts above, all one after the other. Can you summarize everything you wish to say in one. It will be helpful to all readers.

Glad to hear that at age 77, I am a young man in your eyes.
I'm sorry sir.... Your posts are always full of energy so I thought you are of my age.... I'm 37.... (off course me too not very young) Great post as usual....

Coming to the topic now don't you think that Pakistan won't keep quite as what India has done in Kashmir it's god's gifted opportunity to them??? Pak right now have an edge in air warfare with block 52....
Before we get Rafales this is best opportunity for Pak to strike India hard to bring her to table.... USA won't oppose them as right now they want peaceful exit from Afghanistan... They might immediately approve block 70 to them and Saudi Arabia can fund it.... Isn't it a possibility?

Last edited:

vishwaprasad

Country flag
F21s are being offered to India under Make in India with Tata as partners. I think even if US denies support Tata should be able to provide support. Mig 35 is a no.
If mig 35 is no then how about 34 Typhoons

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My thoughts exactly but Rafales are very costly. 1600 cr for 1 Rafale while a Mig 29 will cost us 200 cr.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Pakistan will not get anything until India makes decision. Cash customers come
first ,not beggars.
Strategic customers come first.... Pak is a strategically well positioned entity.... Not India.... Wake up and smell some coffee

Country flag
Strategic customers come first.... Pak is a strategically well positioned entity.... Not India.... Wake up and smell some coffee
This is a token gesture . Pak is getting an upgrade not much more .
USA makes lot of promises they don't keep.. I will believe it if/when it
happens.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
My thoughts exactly but Rafales are very costly. 1600 cr for 1 Rafale while a Mig 29 will cost us 200 cr.
So buy 200 cr Russian junk and get slapped every time like nachiketa, abhinandan.... Even costly flanker could not do anything on 27th Feb and you want fulcrums.... Good luck against paf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles