Pakistan: General Developments - Musharraf warns of new military coup in Pakistan

DaRk WaVe

you tell me is there is any need for international community to declare pakistan terrorist state when it can invade pakistan with complaint pak govt.declaration of terrorist sate was done in case of iraq and the ir afghanistan coz regime is not so compliant so those were over thrown by invaison.Does pak deserve any invasion when its alway willing to invade itself.And declaration is just play of words with every other day some or the other country leader declare pakistan as international migraine or the terror capital or the terror tourist place and wats not.here is something more to ponder about.....
who's invading us? are you talking about Drone attacks?

despite everything Pakistan is never declared a terrorist state, hmmmmm

& link is from Bharat Rakshak, bring something credible

Rebelkid

what kinda pathetic reader are you? read it again.

who was telling me that Zion Hamid has no following in India

somebody tell him that I am not a fan of Zion Haimd & at the same time RAW isn't innocent at all
lol.... Cant you post one sentence without having to flame...ROFL

I,ve read it....my point is......Pakistan is a terrorist state or a terrorist Manufacturing machine considering you deny this.

Zaid Hamid has Fan following in india....only difference is People admire him for his comedy..
RAW and ISI are not innocent ...they are intelligence agencies ..their acts are similar to CIA,KGB or MOSSAD.

Keep your emotions out of this thread next time :p

DaRk WaVe

lol.... Cant you post one sentence without having to flame...ROFL

I,ve read it....my point is......Pakistan is a terrorist state or a terrorist Manufacturing machine considering you deny this.
we have a problem, i never denied it

sometimes a twist is necessary, you give it a name, i cannot stop you

Zaid Hamid has Fan following in india....only difference is People admire him for his comedy..
no gets WORKED up with comedy ;DD

RAW and ISI are not innocent ...they are intelligence agencies ..their acts are similar to CIA,KGB or MOSSAD.
good atleast some one is casually accepting it

Keep your emotions out of this thread next time :p
why should i?

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

paksitan is invaded by TALEBAN, AMERICAN , ITS POLITICIAN ,ISI , ARMT.

paksitan is not decleared as terrorist state by who ?????? who got the athourity to declare someboyd a terrorist state -

PEOPLE ------- and if u can visit around the globe u will realise things , and probably u wont tell other you are from pakestan.

if paksitan have bad pr that this it will be in the league of hamas or taleban.

People like and show sympathy to people of paksitan not the coutnry it self !!!!

but what has all this got to do with the topic, guys stop trailing.

Rebelkid

we have a problem, i never denied it

no gets WORKED up with comedy ;DD

good atleast some one is casually accepting it

why should i?
Emotions sometimes changes a person views and perspective...thats why.

I wont be surprised if RAW are doing things in Pakistan....But I believe RAW does not have the capability ...Most Indians think RAW is useless some don't even know what RAW is

DaRk WaVe

sure its not turbulent and rosy for the ladt travelling in army choppers and press meet conducted by ISPR but if you peek into this thread: Pakistan's Descent into Chaos: A Compendium of Terrorist Attacks in Pakistan you will be able to see that rosy picture more clearly or is it fuzzy???????
if same journo would have said something against Pakistan, all of you would have been jumping up & down with springs attached to your feet

as i told ya, you are too blind to see it all & restrict yourself to singling out the negative....

but what has all this got to do with the topic, guys stop trailing.
its allowed as long as its Anti-Pakistan....

Last edited:

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
althoguh at humanitaria level it should be totally unacceptable for RAW to have covert operations in pakistan.

but a govt. level - how openly paksitani clain to support terrorist in india, raw have all the right to do the same to pakistan.

BTW paksitani media stil lcall - the talebani terrorist who are killling their own people - REBELS not Terrorists.

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned

either u accept that you are being invaded or you accept that you are hand -in-glove with americans on predator strikes.recent being today.

US drone strike in North Waziristan kills 10

but govt and army always says that predator strikes are done against our will if so its clear case of usa invading pakistan.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
yet Pakistan is never declared a terrorist state, tsk tsk
And you consider it an achievement that Pakistan is not officially declared a terrorist state!

Although Pakistanis are everywhere marked for special screening including in Islamic countries and complain of being discriminated.

Very low standards your country has set for itself, I must say.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
if same journo would have said something against Pakistan, all of you would have been jumping up & down with springs attached to your feet

as i told ya, you are too blind to see it all & restrict yourself to singling out the negative....

its allowed as long as its Anti-Pakistan....
its not that i'm singling out only negative but the negatives are so much that it even clouds the silver lining of the positives.Just to change image i had to open positives news from pakistan thread.. but you know i had to use google to search for positives news.for every one positives there are 10 negative news.and its not the case of foreign papers its the same situation with pakistani news papers too.if i was blind enough then i didnt have open that thread itself.Ok do me a fovour take todays dawn newspaper and tell me how many of the positives news you find there and if there is any then search the thread and you'll find the same in there.so its not the we are sitting here to point out only negatives but we see both side of the coins.Its not our fault that there are more of negative news than the positive news.If i'm wrong then plz do contribute to that thread.

DaRk WaVe

And you consider it an achievement that Pakistan is not officially declared a terrorist state!

Although Pakistanis are everywhere marked for special screening including in Islamic countries and complain of being discriminated.

Very low standards your country has set for itself, I must say.
i cannot stop you from assuming & concluding things you want to conclude.....

carry on please

DaRk WaVe

its not that i'm singling out only negative but the negatives are so much that it even clouds the silver lining of the positives.Just to change image i had to open positives news from pakistan thread.. but you know i had to use google to search for positives news.for every one positives there are 10 negative news.and its not the case of foreign papers its the same situation with pakistani news papers too.if i was blind enough then i didnt have open that thread itself.Ok do me a fovour take todays dawn newspaper and tell me how many of the positives news you find there and if there is any then search the thread and you'll find the same in there.so its not the we are sitting here to point out only negatives but we see both side of the coins.Its not our fault that there are more of negative news than the positive news.If i'm wrong then plz do contribute to that thread.
I am only pointing out the trend....

BTW thanks for contributing to that thread

DaRk WaVe

either u accept that you are being invaded or you accept that you are hand -in-glove with americans on predator strikes.recent being today.

US drone strike in North Waziristan kills 10
but govt and army always says that predator strikes are done against our will if so its clear case of usa invading pakistan.

i accept Pakistan's hand

you know some what better than me that there is a different dimension of Good n Bad Taliban which define the effectiveness of drones strike, Baitullah was allowed to get away many times even when Americans knew he was entering Afgh & ISI pin pointed his location & still Americans didnt sent many drones at that particular time, meaning at first the drones were only striking the only targets that were disturbing the American Designs & they were totally ineffective & not in interests of Pakistan, they were doing more harm than good, then suddenly from no where Hell fires sent BM to hell, there are different theories of how American Intelligence was tricked by ISI to strike the BM's location, this theory may sound weird but taking into consideration the past acts by CIA to avoid hitting BM, it has got some weight in it, any ways one way or other BM got killed, after that again there came a wave of ineffective drone strikes which were doing more harm than good but then again something terrible happened for Americans i.e a Jordanian Triple Agent Killed like 20 CIA agents in Kabul & a video came on air in which That Jordanian was seen with Hakeem Ullah Mehsud & stunningly the very next day drones struck & Hakeem Ullah was struck & then came some more pin pointed Drone Strikes which killed a Shadow Governor & one Top Thug of Haqqani Group &now surfacing of ties of Shahzad with TTP is also giving a message that TTP is as anti Pak as anti American, so americans will be going for them

Americans were making distinction b/w Good & Bad Taliban, there was trust defect but when the Good Taliban for Americans were found linked with that triple agent things changed, Americans & Pakistanis had trust deficit removed & suddenly all of the Taliban leaders started falling out of the sky(Mullah Bradar etc), Drones are doing the right thing for now & with deadly accuracy, thats why you are not hearing Pakistani Establishment making noise over drone strikes plus right now all the drone strikes are targeting NW only you can see the trend

"¢ US strikes kill 6 in North Waziristan
April 16, 2010
"¢ US strike kills 4 in Taliban stronghold of North Waziristan
April 14, 2010
"¢ US strike kills 5 Taliban in North Waziristan
April 12, 2010
"¢ US strikes kill 6 in North Waziristan
March 30, 2010
"¢ US strike kills 4 in North Waziristan
March 27, 2010
"¢ US kills 6 in strike against Haqqani Network
March 23, 2010
March 21, 2010
"¢ US kills 8 terrorists in 2 new airstrikes in North Waziristan
March 17, 2010
"¢ US Predator strike in North Waziristan kills 11 Taliban, al Qaeda
March 16, 2010
"¢ US airstrike kills 12 in North Waziristan
March 10, 2010
"¢ US airstrike in North Waziristan kills 5 Taliban fighters
March 8, 2010
"¢ US hits Haqqani Network in North Waziristan, kills 8
Feb. 24, 2010
"¢ US airstrikes target Haqqani Network in North Waziristan
Feb. 18, 2010
"¢ Latest US airstrike kills 3 in North Waziristan
Feb. 17, 2010
Feb. 15, 2010
"¢ US strikes training camp in North Waziristan
Feb. 14, 2010
"¢ Predators pound terrorist camp in North Waziristan
Feb. 2, 2010
"¢ US airstrike targets Haqqani Network in North Waziristan
Jan. 29, 2010
"¢ US airstrike in North Waziristan kills 6
Jan. 19, 2010
"¢ Latest US airstrike in Pakistan kills 20
Jan. 17, 2010
"¢ US strikes kill 11 in North Waziristan
Jan. 15, 2010
"¢ US airstrike hits Taliban camp in North Waziristan
Jan. 14, 2010
"¢ US airstrike kills 4 Taliban fighters in North Waziristan
Jan. 9, 2010
"¢ US airstrike kills 5 in North Waziristan
Jan. 8, 2010
"¢ US kills 17 in latest North Waziristan strike
Jan. 6, 2010
"¢ US airstrike kills 2 Taliban fighters in Mir Ali in Pakistan
Jan. 1, 2010

& there is even speculation about PA going into NW sooner or later so Drone Strikes will only help the cause of elimination of terrorists, there's no point in Pak opposing it for now

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am only pointing out the trend....

BTW thanks for contributing to that thread
If so lets change the trend So why dont you be trend setter for positive.contribute on positive instead of banging heads in negative.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
i accept Pakistan's hand

you know some what better than me that there is a different dimension of Good n Bad Taliban which define the effectiveness of drones strike, Baitullah was allowed to get away many times even when Americans knew he was entering Afgh & ISI pin pointed his location & still Americans didnt sent many drones at that particular time, meaning at first the drones were only striking the only targets that were disturbing the American Designs & they were totally ineffective & not in interests of Pakistan, they were doing more harm than good, then suddenly from no where Hell fires sent BM to hell, there are different theories of how American Intelligence was tricked by ISI to strike the BM's location, this theory may sound weird but taking into consideration the past acts by CIA to avoid hitting BM, it has got some weight in it, any ways one way or other BM got killed, after that again there came a wave of ineffective drone strikes which were doing more harm than good but then again something terrible happened for Americans i.e a Jordanian Triple Agent Killed like 20 CIA agents in Kabul & a video came on air in which That Jordanian was seen with Hakeem Ullah Mehsud & stunningly the very next day drones struck & Hakeem Ullah was struck & then came some more pin pointed Drone Strikes which killed a Shadow Governor & one Top Thug of Haqqani Group &now surfacing of ties of Shahzad with TTP is also giving a message that TTP is as anti Pak as anti American, so americans will be going for them

Americans were making distinction b/w Good & Bad Taliban, there was trust defect but when the Good Taliban for Americans were found linked with that triple agent things changed, Americans & Pakistanis had trust deficit removed & suddenly all of the Taliban leaders started falling out of the sky(Mullah Bradar etc), Drones are doing the right thing for now & with deadly accuracy, thats why you are not hearing Pakistani Establishment making noise over drone strikes plus right now all the drone strikes are targeting NW only you can see the trend

& there is even speculation about PA going into NW sooner or later so Drone Strikes will only help the cause of elimination of terrorists, there's no point in Pak opposing it for now
There is no good bad Taliban its just the fig-leaf to change the rules of depending on the changed scenario.Anyone with illegal weapon on killing speer and against the state is terrorist and as for mullah badar case there are also contradictory reports same as was in case of BM.but then its the game that goes on with changed rules of engagement.PA is going into NW only under USA pressure.Its the partnership of unequals so even if PA is not willing it has to go with usa into NW.

nandu

US gets tough on Pak, seeks action in North Waziristan

New York, May 8 (PTI) The US has delivered a tough new warning to Pakistan, asking it to quickly crack down against militants in North Waziristan, where the Times Square bombing suspect Faisal Shahzad is said to have been trained.

With the trail of the latest attempted terror strike in New York leading to Pakistan, the administration appears to be losing its patience with its war on terror ally, and has warned it to act against extremists or face the consequences.

US military commander in Afghanistan Gen Stanley A McChrystal met Pakistani military chief Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani in Islamabad yesterday and pressed for a new military offensive in North Waziristan, the main base of the Pakistan Taliban, a report said today.

BunBunCake

i cannot stop you from assuming & concluding things you want to conclude.....

carry on please

Bull sh** keep the hypocrisy and low like comments to yourself. Let me show you, who's the one making assumptions here.

LOL Indians are so obsessed with Zion Hamid :)
Indians think that they are some kinda 'saviors of divine truth', every thing Indian is a Truth & a Revelation from heavens, there's just nothing like 'lies' in their lives, history & society, They are all crystal clear, Indians are the only people on the planet who were not born of mothers like other normal human beings but they fell out of sky

you are all shooo innocccent huh!

you took all the advantage of out internal rift just like other & supported a full scale insurgency in East Pakistan & going by that logic we have the right to give 'moral, material' support to Kashmiris & what IA is doing in Kashmir is its just killing any one by labeling them insurgents, this genocide must stop, don't know why Indians think that IA is all crystal clear, Indians are in a denial about genocide going on there

so? support them, who's stopping you? Indian Morals, my foot
I also support killing of more IA soldiers my insurgents

hahahaha, the most pathetic statement i have seen by Indians is that they want a dis integrated Pakistan, don't know whats stopping them, why did ya ever assembled & with drew forces in 2001 against a weak enemy, Pakistan

Indians have been unable to gain diplomatic support to get Pakistan declared a Terrorist state, Indians have a problem with us, they will continue to have it, we are not a league of North Korea, Iran, Iraq & Afghanistan, don't know why Indians are in a delusion that Pakistan is a piece of cake & they can eat it any time...

the whole thread is based on an 'assumptions' & they are extracting the pleasure out of it
the fact is that Indians think they never eve used proxies & never used the internal rifts to extract their advantage but when some one else does that it turns out ot violation eh?

Indians are committing a genocide so there will be a reaction from population, we are only giving humanitarian assistance just as Indians gave humanitarian assistance to Bengalis
I have a question, why the hell are Indians absolutely WORKED up with Zion Hamid, he has more following in India than Pakistan, can't you people just shun the obsession with that fool hardy Islamic Emiratic Idiot
same old rant already talked about

Indians are forgetting their own history by trying to help the people from whom the 'rapists & bandits' originated
Indian delusion
seems the only word you learnt in English classes was Pakistani Delusion & you keep repeating it as if Indians are free of lies, they were all thrown out of the skies on the earth & everything Indian is a revelation & a divine truth, why are in that delusion?

if Pakistan is such a terror monger get it declared a terrorist state, becuase right now Indians are only acting as 'complaining looser' with nothing effective & practical in their laps

BTW do you people really care about happiness of USA, strange isn't it?
And you're accusing us of making assumptions? Nice try in diverting things =).

& some people are so ignorant that they are unable to get simple jokes lol
Some people are ignorant and useless they are unable to start a quality argument. Rather they use simple jokes to post sh**.

Bravo.

seems the only word you learnt in English classes was Pakistani Delusion & you keep repeating it as if Indians are free of lies, they were all thrown out of the skies on the earth & everything Indian is a revelation & a divine truth, why are in that delusion?

if Pakistan is such a terror monger get it declared a terrorist state, becuase right now Indians are only acting as 'complaining looser' with nothing effective & practical in their laps

BTW, you wouldn't have replied quoting that. but did anyways, shows how you comment to satisfy your own ego.

That's not needed.

Singhji, please review this thread.
(sorry for off topic post guys)

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

As I said I rest my case, as pakistani delusional state of mind is witnessed every day as-Victims of conspiracies, terrorism, schemers, plotters, Zionists, protector of Ummat-e-Muslamah, Holier than thou, a muslim can't be a terrorist, being a rich self-reliant country standing on its feet, Good taliban/bad taliban-Kashmiri mujahids are true mujahids but if they start jihad againts pakistan they will be divided into Good and bad, Taliban is RAW, Pakistan is a super power can take on US anytime, pakisranis are Greeks/Persians/Arabs not vedic Hindu converts (even though they are genetically closer to Indians and were Hindu/Buddhists), pakistan ka matlab -la ilah ......., Fort of Islam (even though hv surrendered many times, US Drones bomb u everyday) etc etc etc etc ! :)

I think you need to go back and read my comments on proving pakistan a terrorist state; no body gives a jackshit if u r proved on paper, I have cited example of Iran wherein Persians are respected world over. However, Delusional pakistanis-ally of US on "War on Islam" are No.1 terrorists in the eye of the world, shamelessly/Delusionaly hiding behind Indian identity as Wannab Indians to gain respect of the World, as they feel ashamed to be called pakistanis these days! Don't make me repeat Terrorists State issue again, learn to read and retain. :)

If you think that we are intellectually bankrupt/delusional like pakistan when dealing with US (your master not ours), then just see your state of affairs in comparison to ours since 1947, you will have your answer! :)

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Does anyone care to revamp education system?

"Master degree holders in specialised subjects like MCS, MSC, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Biology etc. could not answer simple questions of Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and questions about government institutions which they should have leant at secondary school and college level.
The rot has set in and it will take a Herculean effort to turn around things and improve the quality of education. This requires vision, something that is deplorably missing in the ruling elite, whose sons and daughters know not how does it feel sitting on a mat in a classroom with no ceiling fan and a bathroom with no water.
Reforms are necessary and it does not require a task force to re-invent the wheel. A glace through the PCS Annual Report lays it bare, even for those with a weak sight to diagnose the real causes behind the downfall of education in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The issue is not money or spending more money for that matter to improve the quality of education. Cuba is spending less than many of the Latin American countries but is competing with some of the developed countries of the world in terms of quality education. In Western Europe, Finland is spending less than Norway but tops the list of countries in quality education. What is required is an effective and merit-based recruitment system for teachers and headmasters and putting in place an effective monitoring and supervision system.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles