Pakistan fakes Babur missile test

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Oh ok thats why you are one? That explains it..........................
No not really. I've just really stopped caring about Indian politics over the last few months. Its pretty damn hard being a political fence sitter who disagrees with everyone on everything.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
USA ‘s Tomahawk Vs India’s Nirbhay Vs Pakistan’s Babur-Three subsonic cruise missile|wiki,differences,facts
Vivek Bhardwaj October 18, 2014 0 Comments

USA ‘s Tomahawk Vs India’s Nirbhay Vs Pakistan’s Babur-Three subsonic cruise missile|wiki,differences,facts
Description

USA ‘s Tomahawk Land Attack Missile (TLAM) is an all-weather,long range,subsonic cruise missile used for land attack warfare,Launched from U.S. Navy surface ships and U.S. Navy and Royal Navy Submarines.

India’s Nirbhay is an all-weather low-cost,long range subsonic cruise missile capable of being launched from multiple platforms on land,sea and air and shall be inducted in to Indian Navy,Army and Air force.

Pakistan’s Babur is the first land attack cruise missile to developed by Pakistan.It is medium ranged subsonic cruise missile launched from ground-based transporter erector Launcher,warships and submarines.

Trending:What NASA should do to increase the strength of signals receive from New Horizons Pluto
Design and Warheads
USA’s Tomahawk missile family consists of number of subsonic,jet engine-powered missiles designed to attack a variety of surface targets.Tomahawk has a modular design,allowing a wide variety of warhead ( nuclear and conventional ),guidance,and range capabilities. Currently only sea launched variants are in service.

Also Read-NEW Harpoon Anti-Ship missile VS Brahmos Supersonic cruise missile

India’s Nirbhay is the two stage missile and capable of carrying 24 different types of nuclear warheads .the size of Nirbhay is no too big as it will be without booster type.It blasts off like a rocket and turns it into aircraft and has wings and tail fins.

Pakistan’s Babur is made with tubular fuselage,with a pair of folded wings attached to the middle section and the empennage at the rear along with the propulsion system.Propelled by either turbofan or turbojet jet engine.It is capable of carrying either conventional or nuclear warheads.

Key Features
USA’s Tomahawk Block III versions incorporates engine improvements,an insensitive extended range warhead,time-of,arrival control and navigation capability which can reduce mission-planning time and increase navigation and terminal accuracy.Enhancements includes increased flexibility utilizing two-way satellite communications,increased responsiveness with faster launch timelines,loiter capability in area of emerging targets and improved affordability .

Don’t Miss-India’s BrahMos missile VS Pakistan’s Babur Missile

India’s Nirbhay blasts off like a rocket and unlike from other missiles it turns into the aircraft.After its launch in early flights the rocket falls off and small wings get deployed.At that time gas turbine comes into work and it turns into full aircraft.It cannot be jammed as it operates on fire and forget system.It is very maneuverable and cost efficient.and can fly over tree-top level and cannot detected on enemies radar.

Pakistan’s Babur missile is stated to have a high degree of maneuverability and have the ability of terrain hugging that helps the missile to avoid enemy radar detection by utilizing”terrain masking”,giving it the capability to penetrate enemy air defense systems undetected and survive until reaching the target.On its launch, a booster rocket provides additional thrust to accelerate the missile away from the launch vehicle. After the launch the wings unfold, the booster rocket is jettisoned and the jet engine started.

Other Specifications

USA’s Tomahawk

India’s Nirbhay

Pakistan’s Babur

Genral Specifications USA’s Tomahawk India’s Nirbhay Pakistan’s Babur
Weight 2900 lb (1300 kg),3500 lb (1600 kg) with booster 2200 lb (1000 kg) Less than 3000 lb(1500 kg)
Range 1500-2000 kmsoperational range 1000-1500 Kms operational range 700 km operational range
Warheads Nuclear and conventional Nuclear Nuclear or conventional
Speed Subsonic: about 550 mph(890 km/h)or 0.7 Mach Subsonic: about 600 mph ( 980 km/h ) 0.8 Mach or Subsonic: about 550 mph (890 km/h) or 0.7 Mach
Engine TH-dimer fuel,solid-fuel rocket booster Gas turbine engine Solid fuel (booster rocket),Liquid fuel (jet engine)
Navigation GPS,INS,TERCOM,DSMAC INS IRNSS INS,TERCOM/DSMAC,GPS,GLONASS
In service From 1983 Expected from 2016 From 11 August 2005

xeaaex

Indians and their obsession with Pork?
I thought Hindutva doesn't allow eating pork... Does it?
Nothing as such is mentioned, but personally i don't eat it, but if you are interested i can make some pork chops for you with a special dish called vindaloo :bounce:

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nothing as such is mentioned, but personally i don't eat it, but if you are interested i can make some pork chops for you with a special dish called vindaloo :bounce:
Aha..so it is allowed in Hinduism?
Must be a cheap source of Protein for poor Indians. That's why Indian online community barely writes a paragraph without mentioning it in all forms of Porkity porking

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Must be acute shortage of Burnol in India :lol:

The ISPR release says "Submarine mobile platform". A pontoon is submarine static platform, only ab actual submarine is submarine mobile platform.

If Cruise missiles are so rubbish then why the British are spending a Billion pounds per new Astute class submarines which can only carry land attack tomahawks and no Ballistic missiles?
Can you post sxreen shot saying "Submarine mobile platform"

It only said "fired from underwater mobile platform" i posted pic of NK underwater mobile platform. What coincidence you and NK have same things including your TEL for your missiles from China.

Brood Father

Country flag
Aha..so it is allowed in Hinduism?
Must be a cheap source of Protein for poor Indians. That's why Indian online community barely writes a paragraph without mentioning it in all forms of Porkity porking
You bet it is much cheaper ...but still it cant beat the cheapness of Pakistani awaam
You should be proud that we compare you to pork , that actually elevate your standard by far

mayfair

You should be proud that we compare you to pork , that actually elevate your standard by far
But lowers the standard of the poor pigs, a far more noble animal than the breed called Pakistani.

Please remember Varahadev is most revered in Indic belief.

Bakis are only comparable to viruses. Why? Let's see

1. Viruses are half-being that need a host to survive- Bakis cannot survive without a host, forefather.
2. Viruses need the other to sustain themselves- Bakis cannot sustain themselves without the hatred of India.
3. Viruses mutate generation after generation, each generation becoming progressively worse and more virulent- Bakis..'nuff said.
4. Viruses breed, they multiply and destroy their surroundings and move on- Bakis..you get the picture.

Even her, I believe, viruses are one up over the Bakis. Viruses cannot be seen without the most powerful microscopes, but you can feel them- viral infection.

Bakis on the other hand- you can see them, and you can see, sense, feel and smell the stench and the curse of Pakistaniyat, wherever you go in this world.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You bet it is much cheaper ...but still it cant beat the cheapness of Pakistani awaam
Hahaha.
And we Pakistanis compare you indians with????

Nothing..

Because a billion of you mean nothing to us. Not even trash.

P.S... I been to your Ganga Mayyaa where dead bodies are floating with human waste and rubbish and crows pecking on them. Goes to show the value of human being in your culture.

P.S.P.S.

It's better to move away from this Pork and trash discussion and come back to actual topic and no i didn't start it.

Reactions: Neo

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Can you post sxreen shot saying "Submarine mobile platform"

It only said "fired from underwater mobile platform" i posted pic of NK underwater mobile platform. What coincidence you and NK have same things including your TEL for your missiles from China.
I am being unable to go through previous pages of this thread. The forum is too slow and has errors.
If you can post the pic in question again or a link to the particular post.

Anyway NK SLBM was stamped as fake by western sources but NK own media has posted pretty convincing pics. Here the missile is actually being loaded on submarine not a sumersible platform.
https://www.nknews.org/pro/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/09/4-1024x673.png

Tarun Kumar

Lol India has had the capability to fire Klub cruise missile since 1985 from its kilo subs. That is not second strike capability.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Oww well than for you are faking all these missiles tests. :bounce:
Anyway NK SLBM was stamped as fake by western sources but NK own media has posted pretty convincing pics. Here the missile is actually being loaded on submarine not a sumersible platform.
Typical Pakistani logic north Korea China Pakistan and Islamic terrorists are the only authorities of truth everything else is doubtful.

Anyway you are reaching north Korean standards in terms of defense capabilities.
Now should I laugh or congratulate you
.my take:hehe:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I am being unable to go through previous pages of this thread. The forum is too slow and has errors.
If you can post the pic in question again or a link to the particular post.

https://www.nknews.org/pro/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/09/4-1024x673.png

You first post link of ISPR saying test was done from Submarine. Regardink NK Test i have already posted pic of submarged mobile platform.

Waiting for reply about ISPR news report.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You first post link of ISPR saying test was done from Submarine. Regardink NK Test i have already posted pic of submarged mobile platform.

Waiting for reply about ISPR news report.
H,
I cannot find the NK submerged platform pics you are referring to anywhere in this thread, i spent 10 minutes trying to find.

All submersible platforms are non autonomous and need surface crafts to control them. You cannot see any surface craft in ISPR video release same as you see them in K-15 pontoon launch.
So it cannot be a submersible craft or pontoon . Can only be a submarine,otherwise surface crafts would have been visible.
Same as you see surface craft controlling the pontoon in this MBDA test.
http://www.strategic-affairs.com/webmaster/other_story/images/Adding punch.jpg

Reactions: Neo

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Issuing a NOTAM is a service not an obligation. Legally speaking , a country can choose not to issue a NOTAM if it deems the practice of using a particular air space within its own territory to be safe.
You can read Annex 15 in detail.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeronautical_Information_Service
Regarding the range of misssile and terrain spotted, it's unlikely to within Pakistani Aerospace or waters at first place. Flying lower than Jets is even worse; for rotorcrafts.
Plus Pakistan has itself obliged agreement of notification to India before missile test which is illegal (let's see what India is going to do now.:D).
As from the video, cruise stage isn't in sight, so no one except a Pakistani is going to validate the video. Yup, an average Pakistani will be ready to swallow anything without proof if the thing makes them feel at neck with India.:biggrin2:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
H,
I cannot find the NK submerged platform pics you are referring to anywhere in this thread, i spent 10 minutes trying to find.
you wasted your time..........

Congratulations Pakistan, you are getting at par with North Korea, they first tested SLBM from submarged platform like Pakistan did in the latest test.

After that North Korea tested it from its submarine.

So Pakistan is now just below North Korea.
All submersible platforms are non autonomous and need surface crafts to control them. You cannot see any surface craft in ISPR video release same as you see them in K-15 pontoon launch.
So it cannot be a submersible craft or pontoon . Can only be a submarine,otherwise surface crafts would have been visible.
Same as you see surface craft controlling the pontoon in this MBDA test.
http://www.strategic-affairs.com/webmaster/other_story/images/Adding punch.jpg
you must be talking about this pic

those two ships a part from lifting the advance submerged platform have another important function, i.e missile dont get lost in vast sea, as is lost by the Babur 3 cameraman in first few seconds of the alleged video

Just because ship in hot their, it does not mean it is not pontoon.

If you look at the video carefully, they have two cameras at different angle, which means they have some things in the area. Its at max, Pakis first test, they will learn it from there experience and record test better.

here i asked you same question, with screenshot of ISPR, but you have no answer, just assumptions.

Exactly. The ISPR handout was craftily written. It said Babur 3 was launched from a "Submarine Mobile platform" .
can you point out where they said it was tested from submarine ???

View attachment 12944

Brood Father

Country flag
Hahaha.
And we Pakistanis compare you indians with????

Nothing..

P.S... I been to your Ganga Mayyaa where dead bodies are floating with human waste and rubbish and crows pecking on them. Goes to show the value of human being in your culture.

P.S.P.S.

It's better to move away from this Pork and trash discussion and come back to actual topic and no i didn't start it.
Don't get so worked up brother and btw you should be so lucky if you fell in ganges
All your sins will be washed away in an instant and you will be a better human being
I will pray for that

Strider

change the name of this forum to the Forum of Retarded Indians in Abundance please

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles