Pakistan erased an entire International New York Times cover story

SilentKiller

Country flag
I have provided credible link as you asked for logically linking Musharraf with the military.

I stated before and will say it again that I can not change the Indian mindset which is and will always per se remain bias and negative about Pakistan.

From the conception of this forum Pakistan has been demonised and my opinion won't change a thing nor can I or will I make you stop airing false propaganda here. Afterall its an Indian nationalist forum so let us not be bothered by true facts about Pakistan.
The agenda is transparant and loud.
Well i am never negative against pakistan, particularly common people of pakistan who have been mislead and ruled by few power hunger ignorant fool trying to fill their pockets. Mark it they will leave first when this boat sinks.
Have always favored stable and democratic pakistan but if someone is digging graves for others same person himself is bound to fall in it.
Same is happening with pakistan right now. Learn from history and don't repeat same mistakes.
If we or some other did that u should avoid that mistake. DON'T take theka of other countries issues untill u are stable enough.
U don't represent Islam nor r u economically powerful, or world is dependent on u, neither u r military power house so why r u concerned with happens in saudi or in isreal and even india?
Make ur self powerful and a nation others can look on to or beg to as u have been doing to china and US. They have power and means still they r unpopular. u have nothing and u r even more unpopular.

SilentKiller

Country flag
Well nothing ever works on an India. Forum when it comes to Pakistan lol :lol:

Let me clear one thing out. We are talking about the political awareness amongst Pakistanis which is about a quarter of our population. The rest has no clue about anything that is happening in Pakistan. Majority doesn't vote, their feudal lords vote for them.

If you followed the polls and opinions prior to the elections in Pakistan you might have noticed that despite his late appearance in the arena Musharraf was gaining popularity. If he was allowed to stand in the elections, he would have even swept PTI.
Supporting Gen Musharraf means supporting PA and ISI.

Hope this answers your question.
yup, we have ignorant population as u have. we need our population to be vibrant and aware and nationalistic enough to think for nation in long term then short term self goals. Army and its personals are for guarding the nation not for running it. U know ur issues, please make people atleast who have access to net aware on same. Keep religion out of governance and never dictate ur believes on others, hope u understand my views.
Thanks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles