Pakistan Economy: News & Discussion

Haldiram

Country flag
Pakistan is issuing a "Pakistan Banao Certificate" Fixed Deposit scheme for expat Pakis living in the US and gulf.

Rate of return is 6.25% for 3 years. Mode of repayment is..wait-for-it..US dollars deposited directly in the US bank account of the investor (or local Paki currency, which is useless printed crap).

Paki currency keeps depreciating to the USD by 25% every 3 years. So a Paki who converts his $ into PKR today, will have his principal amount decrease by 25% at the end of his FD maturity and then they'll add a garnishing of 6.25% PKR and reconvert it into USD at the prevalent rates 3 years down the line. Basically invest 100$ today, and get 80$ 3 years later. Nice scheme meant for low IQ Pakis.

Munafa humara, chutiyapa tumhara :yo:

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag
Pakistan is issuing a "Pakistan Banao Certificate" Fixed Deposit scheme for expat Pakis living in the US and gulf.

Rate of return is 6.25% for 3 years. Mode of repayment is..wait-for-it..US dollars deposited directly in the US bank account of the investor (or local Paki currency, which is useless printed crap).

Paki currency keeps depreciating to the USD by 25% every 3 years. So a Paki who converts his $ into PKR today, will have his principal amount decrease by 25% at the end of his FD maturity and then they'll add a garnishing of 6.25% PKR and reconvert it into USD at the prevalent rates 3 years down the line. Basically invest 100$ today, and get 80$ 3 years later. Nice scheme meant for low IQ Pakis.

Munafa humara, chutiyapa tumhara :yo:

Yep, very hot news is doing round on this off late in their media. They are effectively killing their home grown business and asking people to fund non existent business.

Haldiram

Country flag
Yep, very hot news is doing round on this off late in their media. They are effectively killing their home grown business and asking people to fund non existent business.
It's not going to be invested anywhere. Their official memo says "for balance of payments and maintenance of foreign exchange reserves". So they are borrowing money to pay off the money they borrowed earlier. Resident Pakis had no choice when their govt. borrowed in their name and got them in a debt trap, now they are asking foreign Pakis to voluntarily get trapped in the debt. No one will be getting a single rupee back.

They even have a stock market where the only technical indicator they look for is "when will the next emergency be announced"

This country lives from handout to handout. They take IMF loans to pay off CPEC loans. Then they take loans from expats to pay off IMF loans. There is no economic produce of their own. Their economy is like a sick man on ventilator.

Chinmoy

Country flag
They even have a stock market where the only technical indicator they look for is "when will the next emergency be announced"
I loved this part. I do follow DIN news and the guy over there explains the economy in a very simple yet captivating manner. As per him, IK led government has doubled the circular debt in 6 months and the loan amount the government has taken in past 6 months exceed the amount Shariff had taken in 5 years.

Now I am not sure how much of this is true, but it seems that Pakistan is on verge of explosion as per him. The gas Tariff has doubled in past 6 months over there and same is for electricity.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I loved this part. I do follow DIN news and the guy over there explains the economy in a very simple yet captivating manner. As per him, IK led government has doubled the circular debt in 6 months and the loan amount the government has taken in past 6 months exceed the amount Shariff had taken in 5 years.

Now I am not sure how much of this is true, but it seems that Pakistan is on verge of explosion as per him. The gas Tariff has doubled in past 6 months over there and same is for electricity.
Pakistan Economy impolosion = sky rocketing prices = poverty = people thinking to migrate = first option INDIA.
We do have enough lonney tooney jack ass who will welcome them with open arms

Haldiram

Country flag

There's a documentary about water shortage in Pakistan. Basically, it shows that they are only concerned with providing essential commodities to 20% of their population (the rich military families living in and around urban centers). Whatever aid they get, they divide it among the top 20% (40 million population), let the other 160 million go to hell.

indiatester

Country flag
Pakistan Economy impolosion = sky rocketing prices = poverty = people thinking to migrate = first option INDIA.
We do have enough lonney tooney jack ass who will welcome them with open arms
Thankfully the border is fenced. Else we would have seen influx like Bangladeshi's
I was listening to one discussion by our former RAW folks where they say by 2025, water will be a source of major pain for paki's. That will drive more desperation.

mayfair

Can you post a youtube link to that broadcast?

porky_kicker

Country flag
The real danger to India is not the state of porkistan
But the huge population of porkistanis.

Demographic is a threat which transcends borders and can turn even a military victory into defeat.

My believe is porkis are banking on it , rather than on their nukes as a final end game.

If porkistan is disintegrated then huge population of porkies would move towards India , thanks to sickularists they will have a field day. This will be their final ghazwa e hind move with high probability of success.

If I were in charge my priority would be to neuter both porky nukes while simultaneously nuking their populations close to the border , so that the population on the other side will find it impossible to cross over across the nuclear contaminated buffer waste zones along indian borders. It would also serve as a excuse to resist international pressure to take in porky refugees.

I hope the idiots in the India establishment are smart enough to realise this threat.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Demographic is a threat which transcends borders and can turn even a military victory into defeat.

My believe is porkis are banking on it , rather than on their nukes as a final end game.

If porkistan is disintegrated then huge population of porkies would move towards India , thanks to sickularists they will have a field day. This will be their final ghazwa e hind move with high probability of success.

If I were in charge my priority would be to neuter both porky nukes while simultaneously nuking their populations close to the border , so that the population on the other side will find it impossible to cross over across the nuclear contaminated buffer waste zones along indian borders. It would also serve as a excuse to resist international pressure to take in porky refugees.

I hope the idiots in the India establishment are smart enough to realise this threat.
You are the 3rd person whom I have read mentioning this. Good, write up.

There will be many bastards in India pressurising the then Indian government to let them in. Even at this juncture, there are thousands of these cockroaches overstaying their visas in India.

This is 4 years old News

Over 15,000 Pakistanis overstaying in India

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...overstaying-in-India/articleshow/45444395.cms

porky_kicker

Country flag

And there is a common misconception that nuclear fallout will effect the Indian side.

That is not true

Nuclear fallout will cross over if the nukes are detonated at high altitudes and will mostly depend on the atmospheric conditions prevailing surrounding the region of ground zero.

However if the nukes are detonated on ground impact , their effectiveness will be marginally reduced , but will significantly cut down nuclear fallout dissipation beyond a certain distance from ground zero.

Added advantage it will turn the areas near ground zero no go zones for a long time deterring any movement of population across them.

Also level of nuclear fallout is dependent on the nuke design , contrary to general opinion of high rising mushroom clouds being associated with any nuclear detonation , the blast , shock wave , fallout pattern can be controlled to a large extent.

Advaidhya Tiwari

I don't understand how can pakistan being destroyed make Pakistani move into India. Why would India not fire on those trying to cross into India by declaring them as hostile enemies? It cpuld be opposite where Pakistani flood into middle east where their other muslim brothers live. The sickularists or Jihadis in India are only loudmouth but not strong enough to really allow Pakistani to enter

Advaidhya Tiwari

And there is a common misconception that nuclear fallout will effect the Indian side.

That is not true

Nuclear fallout will cross over if the nukes are detonated at high altitudes and will mostly depend on the atmospheric conditions prevailing surrounding the region of ground zero.

However if the nukes are detonated on ground impact , their effectiveness will be marginally reduced , but will significantly cut down nuclear fallout dissipation beyond a certain distance from ground zero.

Added advantage it will turn the areas near ground zero no go zones for a long time deterring any movement of population across them.

Also level of nuclear fallout is dependent on the nuke design , contrary to general opinion of high rising mushroom clouds being associated with any nuclear detonation , the blast , shock wave , fallout pattern can be controlled to a large extent.
Who will supply petroleum if middle east is collapsed completely by refugees from Pakistan? This is the main problem,not nuclear fallout or any other thing. It is need for petroleum and ita concentration in middle east which is defining the geopolitics

porky_kicker

Country flag
I don't understand how can pakistan being destroyed make Pakistani move into India. Why would India not fire on those trying to cross into India by declaring them as hostile enemies? It cpuld be opposite where Pakistani flood into middle east where their other muslim brothers live. The sickularists or Jihadis in India are only loudmouth but not strong enough to really allow Pakistani to enter
Who will supply petroleum if middle east is collapsed completely by refugees from Pakistan? This is the main problem,not nuclear fallout or any other thing. It is need for petroleum and ita concentration in middle east which is defining the geopolitics
I don't understand what you are saying here

What has middle East got to do here

And how will half or the remaining population of porkistan end up in middle East after a conflict ?

And why will middle East take them ?

Do they take them in now ? They treat them like dogs

And what's makes you so sure that india is looking to destroy porkistan completely by nukes ?

And do you know what the draconian repercussions from the international community will be then ?

They will all gleefully jump in to tie down India forever.

And also what precedence will it set for other nuclear armed countries ?

Eg China can do the same to india , it's resources are many times than that of india. India will get destroyed.

India wrt porkistan will have to go for a proportional response tailored to allow her max benefits.

If wars are so easy then why did not India take back POK during 1971 war , it could liberate Bangladesh but failed to do so for smaller sized POK , why ?

International pressure and international conspiracy to keep India tied down.

India is a nation among other nations , and importantly more powerful nations , there is limits to what it can do , unless it becomes the most powerful nation on earth.

Last edited:

Advaidhya Tiwari

I don't understand what you are saying here

What has middle East got to do here

And how will half or the remaining population of porkistan end up in middle East after a conflict ?

Do they take them in now ? They treat them like dogs

And what's makes you so sure that india is looking to destroy porkistan completely by nukes ?

And do you know what the draconian repercussions from the international community will be then ?

And also what precedence will it set for other nuclear armed countries ?

Eg China can do the same to india , it's resources are many times than that of india. India will get destroyed.

India wrt porkistan will have to go for a proportional response tailored to allow her max benefits.

If wars are so easy then why did not India take back POK during 1971 war , it could liberate Bangladesh but failed to do so for smaller sized POK , why ?

International pressure and international conspiracy to keep India tied down.

India is a nation among other nations , and importantly more powerful nations , there is limits to what it can do , unless it becomes the most powerful nation on earth.
No one is superman and no nation is absolutely most powerful.

China can't attack India as India is a far too big a country. Chinese resources may be much but Indian resources like coal liquefaction, steel etc arenot insignificant nor is Indian technology.

What is international community? Who takes the call? What did anyone do to USA for attacking Vietnam or Iraq or Libya? What can they do at all even if they wanted to tie down India?

Only a retard doesn't want to genocide enemies and completely solve the problem forever. There is hardly any reason for India to not have wiped out Pakistan earlier. The only reason Pakistan exists is because of mental problems of previous generation.

In 20th century, India was filled with retards and ruled by foreign agents and hence the wars of 1965, 71 etc were just fought between animalistic people. If it was real dharma ydharma yoddhas, then India would already have become military power like China in 1960s itself. Indian defence was sabotaged intentionally by Nehru with hardly any opposition from the people as the people were just animals.

People like Hitler, Einstein etc have openly called Indians as genetically inferior and having low intellect for being conquered by British despite having overwhelming numbers to overthrow British completely. This only shows that the reason for moat of Indian problem is mental unsoundness of previous generation, not any physical deficiency.

Who said that middle east will take them voluntarily? The middle east countries will have 2 choices -
1. Shoot down Pakistani entering middle east as refugees
2. Allow them to enter

Since middle east claims to be keader of Islam, they have no legitimacy to shoot down fellow muslims fleeing. If they shoot down the muslims, then middle east will be declared as kafirs by other muslims.

As of now neither middle east is taking in muslims and neither is India. But when forced with emergency, India has no obligation to take in muslim but middle east does. India can declare open war against Islam itself and change its secular policy on the spot. But muslim countries rely on Islam for existence and hence can't do that.

Let me put this straight- World economy relies on transportation and logistics which in turn relies on petroleum. 60% of PETROLEUM is with Islamic countries. So, world economy relies on mercy of Islam. But India can destroy Islam by expelling 20 crore muslims and by wiping out Pakistan & Bangladesh and hence destroying middle east. So, world economy relies on INDIAN MERCY.

If the world economy wants to survive, then India must be given whatever price it asks. India will have the right to act if it is threatened in any manner which exceeds the rewards it is getting.

India could have been superpower and surpassed USA had previous generation been more reasonable. It was because of previous generation beINg MENTALLY UNSOUND, that India is low economy country. Otherwise, by all means, Indian rupee could have been global currency and USA coukd have been sidelined.

So, war is possible and will be done at Indian requirement unless India is allowed to live without any threats in the short term or long term. Since islam or other Abrahamic religions are a threat, the only way to avoid war is by getting all people to give up such religion. In all other circumstances, war can only be postponed by truce agreement by providing right amount of foreign resource to India as GIFTS for its cooperation.

INDIA is getting hundreds of dollars of foreign investment and remittance only for this reason. Even theoil prices have been brought down from 110 dollars to 50-60 dollars due to Indian pressure. Even USA can't get to control oil prices like that. This is INDIAN MIGHT. And you are saying war is difficult and speaking of International backlash? Lol, start speaking of INDIAN BACKLASH instead of international backlash

tsunami

Country flag
Look what happened with Syria and Europe. Pakistani people will not move to India during war but after the war when they are defeated and no one establishment is there. By all means 100s of thousand muzzies will move to India in total chaos situation in Pakistan. You can't shoot innocent women with new born babies in hands can you?? That's how narrative works. That's how thousands on Rohingya entered in India.

There is no job, no money, no education, no water, no electricity nothing is there in Pakistan except the establishment. You destroy that and wait for the disaster. Middle east is an authoritarian regime. They didn't allowed syrians to enter they will not allow Pakistan either. Pakis won't go to Afganistan as situation isn't that good there. They won't cross 500 KM in Baluchistan without water and food and go to Iran. Where millions and millions Punjabi's go??

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Look what happened with Syria and Europe. Pakistani people will not move to India during war but after the war when they are defeated and no one establishment is there. By all means 100s of thousand muzzies will move to India in total chaos situation in Pakistan. You can't shoot innocent women with new born babies in hands can you?? That's how narrative works. That's how thousands on Rohingya entered in India.

There is no job, no money, no education, no water, no electricity nothing is there in Pakistan except the establishment. You destroy that and wait for the disaster. Middle east is an authoritarian regime. They didn't allowed syrians to enter they will not allow Pakistan either. Pakis won't go to Afganistan as situation isn't that good there. They won't cross 500 KM in Baluchistan without water and food and go to Iran. Where millions and millions Punjabi's go??
Should have nuked that country back in 47.

Advaidhya Tiwari

Who told you that we can't kill women with children? Regardless of what narrative you peddle, the fact that the women are muslims make them rakshasis. We don't give help to rakshasis even when they are desperate. Why do you simply assume that whoever is desperate for help must be helped?

As I said before - war is not with any government or establishment or country like Pakistan but with ISLAM itself. It includes muslim men, muslim women and all sympathisers of Islam regardless of them being desperate or hungry.

The very idea that an enemy must not be acknowledged as enemy juat because they are hungry is absurd. An enemy depends on intent, not on the current situation.

In fact the idea of destroying any population itself is based on hunger and famine. In WW2, most of the people who died, died due to famine. 3 crore Soviets who died died due to famine. Millions of Indians & chinese died from famine. The best way to destroy Islam is also by famine and hunger. If you help hungry muslims instead of killing them, then you become a traitor. Muslims have to be killed just because they are muslims and hold hostile intention to attack when they can. Being hungry is not an excuse to spare

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles