Pakistan downloaded sensitive data from the IAF helicopter landed in POK

Galaxy

Country flag
[h=2]India appreciates Pakistan's role in speedy return of Indian army officers and helicopter[/h]October 23, 2011

In response to a question on the speedy return, of Indian army officers and helicopter that had strayed into POK, due to inclement weather earlier today, the Official Spokesperson said,

"We are relieved that our officers and helicopter are back in India. We greatly appreciate the manner in which Pakistan worked with us in resolving the matter".

New Delhi
October 23, 2011

SPIEZ

Country flag
India appreciates Pakistan's role in speedy return of Indian army officers and helicopter

October 23, 2011

In response to a question on the speedy return, of Indian army officers and helicopter that had strayed into POK, due to inclement weather earlier today, the Official Spokesperson said,

"We are relieved that our officers and helicopter are back in India. We greatly appreciate the manner in which Pakistan worked with us in resolving the matter".

New Delhi
October 23, 2011
Are all the officers back ????????????

Galaxy

Country flag
^^^^Thank god!!!!
Names of Indian Army chopper crew: Major RG Raja (pilot), Major G Kapila (co-pilot), Lt Col SP Verma & Subedar Adhilesh Sharma arrived @ Kargil sometime back. :)

pmaitra

Welcome home guys!

Also, once you have taken rest, please tell us what you saw on the other side. Next time we invade Gilgit-Baltistan, Skardu will be our first objective.

Galaxy

Country flag
Welcome home guys!

Also, once you have taken rest, please tell us what you saw on the other side. Next time we invade Gilgit-Baltistan, Skardu will be our first objective.
I wonder what would be reaction if MKI went there with Brahmos. ;)

Galaxy

Country flag
Diplomatically, Historically, Judiciously & Profoundly P.O.K. is an integral part of India. I personally believe, We will take back Gilgit-Balistan one day and I will extend my summer holiday till skardu which ends at srinagar now.

:india:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
All the crew members and the helicopter have been sent to INDIA. I saw this news on NDTV.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Diplomatically, Historically, Judiciously & Profoundly P.O.K. is an integral part of India. I personally believe, We will take back Gilgit-Balistan one day and I will extend my summer holiday till skardu which ends at srinagar now.

:india:
I like to add this also. "PAKISTAN" itself is an INTEGRAL part of INDIA. They cannot ignore this. History tells this and no one can reject it.

bhramos

Country flag
I like to add this also. "PAKISTAN" itself is an INTEGRAL part of INDIA. They cannot ignore this. History tells this and no one can reject it.
yes you are correct, but the people and their mentality dont accept it. its the people who accept, what they want not the land...
do you know Country means People not Land,

Galaxy

Country flag
I understand your emotion but It's easy to manage 1.5 Million in vast area of P.O.K. than 150 Million radical islamic extremist in Pak Sindhe/Punjab ;)

karra

And then you ask as why we see you as enemy?For your knowledge india in ancient times ment land of indus en not land of kerala or bengal or all of other indian states...its other way around ..there is some land of present day ''hindustan '' which belong to historic land of the indus which is present day pakistan....when ppl talk of indus they dont talk of india ..they talk of kashmir /punjab/sindh ..al of them in pakistan :)
:rolleyes:

Ontopic
it was good thing to send these man back to india.. though it would have been better to keep them for few days under custody just to annoy some ppl who see this as sign of weakness.

Galaxy

Country flag
And then you ask as why we see you as enemy?For your knowledge india in ancient times ment land of indus en not land of kerala or bengal or all of other indian states...its other way around ..there is some land of present day ''hindustan '' which belong to historic land of the indus which is present day pakistan....when ppl talk of indus they dont talk of india ..they talk of kashmir /punjab/sindh ..al of them in pakistan :)

Ontopic
it was good thing to send these man back to india.. though it would have been better to keep them for few days under custody just to annoy some ppl who see this as sign of weakness.
This is what you read in your history ?? unfortunately, Pakistan teaches wrong history. You need to learn basic of Ancient Indian History.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
there is some land of present day ''hindustan '' which belong to historic land of the indus which is present day pakistan....
It could be the other way round you know.....

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Ontopic
One person's opinion can not be acceptable to all. However you have all the rights to pick or call anyone out, this the rule of game.
No one is thinking it is PA's weakness that they have returned our guys back but we all are surprised that PA did this.
Oh BTW welcome to DFI, I hope you have introduced yourself to all. Cheers.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles