Pakistan cannot sustain an 'Arms Race' with India

Hamza Baloch

I'mma stop for now - but there are hundreds of more stats if you want to see.

Hamza Baloch

Don't try to teach this guy about Bharat. He is just a pathetic propagandist.

Waste of time.
Yes, I'm a propagandist for proving what Indian media says is a lie, I'm a propagandist for telling the truth - which contradicts what Indians have been learning in their schools. Please - wake up to reality; you seem to be stuck in a bollywood dream world.

salute

Our ideology is a separate Muslim homeland and it has succeeded; India has a population of 1.2 billion - so of course it will be ahead of us in many sectors. Pakistan has quality, India has quantity. That's all I can say,

And how exactly are we surviving on alms? Pakistan has been thriving recently, and the government has predicted a 7% growth next year; once our energy crisis and regulation of economy (40% of our economy is undocumented) we'll surge in terms of economic power. Terrorism is nearly dead, and so is crime and corruption - after massive operations by the Government and army.
bs again,

hugh population do not means that country gonna be ahead at everything,

india still got to catch up at various tech with smaller population countries like france,japan and usa.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
that most Pathans in Pakistan are pro-Pakistan)
..but are not most of the Paki Talibans Pathans whom Pak Army are pounding?

As for Bangladeshi Jamaat, these are rootless, lumpen Razakars of indeterminate pedigree. Even Hyderabad had them. They can not be termed as Bengalis or Telugus in strict sense. You must confirm Jamaatis want Urdu to be official language of B'desh rather than Bengali.

salute

statics from india are properly documented,

while pakis country statics are probably fake,

pakis put these fake statics after reading indias social statics to show to the world that they are far better than 'war mongering' india, who got hugh defence budget but you come out of madarassa education and then compare between these two countries,

crime data from india is from law or justice department while pakis got sharia law,

pakis love for china,

obviously pakis got accept china love proposal at front of whole world,

child education ???

indian children learn at schools while pakis children learns at madarassa.

Last edited:

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
..but are not most of the Paki Talibans Pathans whom Pak Army are pounding?

As for Bangladeshi Jamaat, these are rootless, lumpen Razakars of indeterminate pedigree. Even Hyderabad had them. They can not be termed as Bengalis or Telugus in strict sense. You must confirm Jamaatis want Urdu to be official language of B'desh rather than Bengali.
1. The TTP stands for Tehreek i Taliban i Pakistan, i.e. they believe in the entity of Pakistan and want to make it "Islamic" rather than destroy it.

It's like someone creating the CPI (Communist Party of India) and wanting to take power in India and rule it. No way does that mean they want to destroy the entity known as India.

2. TTP are part of a coalition which includes Punjabis, Uzbeks etc and in fact there are more extremists and more militants in Punjab where they receive provincial and state patronage with the Punjabis then telling the world it is Pashtuns that are extremists.

3. The TTP are anti-India and have said they will be the first ones to join the Pakistan army and fight against India if an Indo-Pak war breaks out.

However that is not to negate the fact that there is some degree of Pashtun particularly Waziri nationalism in some of the TTP.

Anyway Pashtuns are not homogeneous culturally or ideologically. In the bigger towns and cities of the lowland settle areas e.g. Mardan, Kohat, Peshawar they are more Pakistanified and dislike rough, tribal, mountain Pashtuns who they regard as backwards.

I have a lot of experience with Pashtuns and trust me the majority are very pro-Pakistan and brainwashed.

However if Pakistan were to fall in to some major crisis or some Syria-style collapse, yes I could foresee the majority of Pashtuns deciding that the time for the Pakistan project is over.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Yes, I'm a propagandist for proving what Indian media says is a lie, I'm a propagandist for telling the truth - which contradicts what Indians have been learning in their schools. Please - wake up to reality; you seem to be stuck in a bollywood dream world.
Pakistani and truth. That is oxymoron.

Keep on with your propaganda. Interest will die down in a couple of days.

Hamza Baloch

1. There are actual pro-Pakistan Baloch (we even have pro-Pakistan Bengalis in Bangladesh despite the genocide e.g Jamaatis e.g. 90% of "Bangladeshi" posters on defence pk were Jamaatis and pro-Bangladesh normal Bengalis were and still are banned).

This American kid might actually be a Baloch.

2. However a big portion (not sure if it's the majority, though I can say - being an honest person - that most Pathans in Pakistan are pro-Pakistan) of the Baloch are pro-independence not the "tiny minority" this American propaganist tries to makeit out to be.

3. Yes, Pakistan is ruled by Punjabis, simple as that.

Will it break?

We'll have to see.

I think it will because of the negative karma and evil it is linked to, but the Americans control Pakistan and want it to continue in order to perpretuate suffering and instability in the region.
1: Almost all Baloch are pro-baloch; you've never been to Balochistan nor have seen the situation; you've only seen several youtube videos and Indian propaganda video.

2: The only reason why there is a small-scale insurgency in Balochistan is because a small group of elite and royal people had control over these isolated and poor areas; they lived lives of luxury at the expense of the people. They were known to be brutal and tyrannical and forced labor upon poor communities who suffer to this day. When the Pakistan army entered in 1947 - they removed this elite royal group; prompting them to finance an insurgency. 99% of Balochis hate the BLA and they know their true intentions.

3: Okay... lets see.

Here are a list of Pakistani heads of state

Muhammad Ali Jinnah: Sindhi Shia

Sir Khawaja Nazimuddin: Bengali

Malik Sir Ghulam Muhammad: Punjabi

Iskander Mirza: Bengali

Ayub Khan: Pashtun

Yahya Khan: Pashtun

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto: Sindhi

Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq: Mohajir

Ghulam Ishaq Khan: Pashtun

Wasim Sajjad: Mohajir

Sardar Farooq Ahmad Khan Leghari: Baloch

Muhammad Rafiq Tarar: Punjabi

Pervez Musharraf: Mohajir

Muhammad Mian Soomro: Sindhi

Asif Ali Zardari: Sindhi

Mamnoon Hussain: Mohajir

Now lets see, democratically elected Prime Ministers

Nawabzada Liaquat Ali Khan: Pashtun

Mohammad Ali Bogra: Bengali

Chaudhry Muhammad Ali: Mohajir

Huseyn Shaheed Suhrawardy: Bengali

Ibrahim Ismail Chundrigar: Mohajir

Malik Feroz Khan Noon: Pashtun Punjabi

Nurul Amin: Bengali

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto: Sindhi

Muhammad Khan Junejo: Pashtun Sindhi

Benazir Bhutto: Sindhi

Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi: Sindhi

Nawaz Sharif: Kashmiri

Sardar Mir Balakh Sher Mazari: Punjabi

Malik Meraj Khalid: Punjabi

Zafarullah Khan Jamali: Baloch

Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain: Punjabi with Mohajir background

Shaukat Aziz: Sindhi

Mir Hazar Khan Khoso: Baloch

and back at Nawaz Sharif: Kashmiri

Even look at the lesser government positions - they are all dominated by 'non-Punjabis'

EVEN OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF IS BALOCH - who is the most popular man in Pakistan right now!

Meanwhile India has been ranked the most racist country in the world.

garg_bharat

Country flag
statics from india are properly documented,

while pakis country statics are probably fake,

pakis put these fake statics after reading indias social statics to show to the world that they are far better than 'war mongering' india, who got hugh defence budget but you come out of madarassa education and then compare between these two countries,

crime data from india is from law or justice department while pakis got sharia law,

pakis love for china,

obviously pakis got accept china love proposal at front of whole world,

child education ???

indian children learn at schools while pakis children learns at madarassa.
Do not trust any statistics unless it is from UN or World Bank.
There is a lot of fake information on the Net.

And yes, many countries simply do not publish data. You also need to see if data is current.

Stop discussing anything with this guy. He is a fake.

Brood Father

Country flag
1: Almost all Baloch are pro-baloch; you've never been to Balochistan nor have seen the situation; you've only seen several youtube videos and Indian propaganda video.

2: The only reason why there is a small-scale insurgency in Balochistan is because a small group of elite and royal people had control over these isolated and poor areas; they lived lives of luxury at the expense of the people. They were known to be brutal and tyrannical and forced labor upon poor communities who suffer to this day. When the Pakistan army entered in 1947 - they removed this elite royal group; prompting them to finance an insurgency. 99% of Balochis hate the BLA and they know their true intentions.

3: Okay... lets see.

Here are a list of Pakistani heads of state

Muhammad Ali Jinnah: Sindhi Shia

Malik Sir Ghulam Muhammad: Punjabi

Iskander Mirza: Bengali

Ayub Khan: Pashtun

Yahya Khan: Pashtun

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto: Sindhi

Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq: Mohajir

Ghulam Ishaq Khan: Pashtun

Wasim Sajjad: Mohajir

Sardar Farooq Ahmad Khan Leghari: Baloch

Muhammad Rafiq Tarar: Punjabi

Pervez Musharraf: Mohajir

Muhammad Mian Soomro: Sindhi

Asif Ali Zardari: Sindhi

Mamnoon Hussain: Mohajir

Now lets see, democratically elected Prime Ministers

Nawabzada Liaquat Ali Khan: Pashtun

Mohammad Ali Bogra: Bengali

Chaudhry Muhammad Ali: Mohajir

Huseyn Shaheed Suhrawardy: Bengali

Ibrahim Ismail Chundrigar: Mohajir

Malik Feroz Khan Noon: Pashtun Punjabi

Nurul Amin: Bengali

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto: Sindhi

Muhammad Khan Junejo: Pashtun Sindhi

Benazir Bhutto: Sindhi

Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi: Sindhi

Nawaz Sharif: Kashmiri

Sardar Mir Balakh Sher Mazari: Punjabi

Malik Meraj Khalid: Punjabi

Zafarullah Khan Jamali: Baloch

Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain: Punjabi with Mohajir background

Shaukat Aziz: Sindhi

Mir Hazar Khan Khoso: Baloch

and back at Nawaz Sharif: Kashmiri

Even look at the lesser government positions - they are all dominated by 'non-Punjabis'

EVEN OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF IS BALOCH - who is the most popular man in Pakistan right now!

Meanwhile India has been ranked the most racist country in the world.

Correct me ...gen raheel Sharif comes from a family of Punjabi rajpoot lineage not balooch
As he is a nephew of Raja aziz bhatti (Punjabi) and brother of Rana shabbir Sharif (Rajpoot)

Hamza Baloch

Do not trust any statistics unless it is from UN or World Bank.
There is a lot of fake information on the Net.

And yes, many countries simply do not publish data. You also need to see if data is current.

Stop discussing anything with this guy. He is a fake.
Yes its fake because it goes against Indian bollywood dream - its reality boy.

Are these fake too?

Hamza Baloch

Correct me ...gen raheel Sharif comes from a family of Punjabi rajpoot lineage not balooch
As he is a nephew of Raja aziz bhatti shaheed (Punjabi) and brother of Rana shabbir Sharif (Rajpoot)
Yes, but he born in Balochistan, lived with Baloch and grew up as Baloch - and have both Rajput and Baloch blood in him.

Hamza Baloch

1. The TTP stands for Tehreek i Taliban i Pakistan, i.e. they believe in the entity of Pakistan and want to make it "Islamic" rather than destroy it.

It's like someone creating the CPI (Communist Party of India) and wanting to take power in India and rule it. No way does that mean they want to destroy the entity known as India.

2. TTP are part of a coalition which includes Punjabis, Uzbeks etc and in fact there are more extremists and more militants in Punjab where they receive provincial and state patronage with the Punjabis then telling the world it is Pashtuns that are extremists.

3. The TTP are anti-India and have said they will be the first ones to join the Pakistan army and fight against India if an Indo-Pak war breaks out.

However that is not to negate the fact that there is some degree of Pashtun particularly Waziri nationalism in some of the TTP.

Anyway Pashtuns are not homogeneous culturally or ideologically. In the bigger towns and cities of the lowland settle areas e.g. Mardan, Kohat, Peshawar they are more Pakistanified and dislike rough, tribal, mountain Pashtuns who they regard as backwards.

I have a lot of experience with Pashtuns and trust me the majority are very pro-Pakistan and brainwashed.

However if Pakistan were to fall in to some major crisis or some Syria-style collapse, yes I could foresee the majority of Pashtuns deciding that the time for the Pakistan project is over.
Finally a sensible person in this forum;

TTP doesnt really follow Islamic law however; they follow Pashtun code of honour - with some Islamic aspects. For example in Islamic law, adultery can be forgiven and you need evidence for it. In Pakthunwali you dont need evidence nor adultery is forgiven. Most of TTP recently have been Afghans and the only recruitment in Pakistan going on are from refugee camps. Almost all terrorist attacks on Pakistan were done from foreign people. The attack on APS were committed by all Afghans.

How are Pashtuns 'brainwashed'...? They are the most patriotic Pakistanis but no way are they brainwashed - its just their culture. Ever since 1947 Pashtun have been patriotic Pakistanis and even mobilized their tribes for war against India - but were stopped by Pakistan army multiple times.

Pakistan cannot and never will fall into a Syria-like crisis. People have been saying that since partition, but it will never happen.

Hamza Baloch

"half of that army was made up of Bengalis -"

Lie, the Pakistan army was made up of Punjabis, Pathans and some Balochis. Early on during the war the Bengali soldiers of the East Bengal Regiment were killed by the Pakistani army due to their ethnicity as the Punjabi Pakistani army did not trust them as they the Pakistan army were planning to carry out a major crackdown which would be brutal, bloodthirsty and instill fear and terror in to the hearts of Pakistani Muslim civilians.

Of course these Pakistani Muslim civilians were Bengalis so not "real Pakistanis" and members of an "inferior race" for the Pakistan army.

You are a heavy liar but not a good one. If the Pakistan army was planning to "leave" Bangladesh then why stay there for 9 months, why also make that lead to a war on the western wing particlularly when 6 years earlier in 1965 India had penetraded Pakistani defences and entered Lahore, the true spiritual and cultural capital of Pakistan (Lahore is the capital of Punjab the province that rules Pakistan)?

Why keep your troops in a country you did not want to keep and risk potential nuclear confrontation between the US seventh fleet based in Singapore and the Soviet nuclear submarine that went to the Indian ocean?

@Everyone else, this American kid is a liar and anyone with any sense can see he is a liar. Pakistan is a deeply divided country with racism between different ethnic groups, prohibition of inter-marriage between certain ethnicities and castes as well as killing of Shias and others by Sunni militants. Just as Pakistanis hated "dark", "Inferior" Bengalis they also hate Indian-origin Mohajirs of Karachi.

Anyway I will be putting this clown on ignore, suffice to say I hope no one is fooled by his lies.
Where do you think all your war 'heros' came from...? Most of them were ex-Pakistani soldiers, veteran of 1965 war.

I admit, the way Pakistan carried out a crackdown was horrible; but Bengalis arent innocent either. Pro-Pakistan Bengalis were targeted and killed, the Muhajir were also targeted. Tens of Thousands died. Today Pakistan has around 6 Million Bengalis, most of whom arent even citizens yet. If Pakistan wanted, it could repatriate these Bengalis and cause a bigger refugee crisis than European migration crisis.

Hamza Baloch

No, we were. Later, a half minded moron named jinnah broke my Great Nation.

No, o_O
Only Major dynasties do not include Indian Empire. Persians attacked much later. Otherwise, all rulers ruling here before them were Indian. Large dynasties ruled there smaller and smalls ruled here for a larger time. That does not make them non-Indian as they were born in India after all. :eek:

Again, India has all cultures present in pak or not but pak has only a bunch and not all. Same for Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, BD, Myanmar or Sri Lanka.

Yes, :p British morons divided the world that doesn't mean they can change reality.
Here's case of America, it is not a home for real Americans now.
Plenty of western pedophiles are there. Totally, they are still a European colony. White People living in US aren't real owners of that land.

By the way Yamreekans are more funny creatures than Euros.
Completely confused diplomats. :biggrin2:
They supported chinkies to nullify ruskies, and now using us yindians to neutralize chinkies.
And so that yindoos again not reach their level like chinkies, they are using pakis equally against us despite of fact that given gap and growth gap between India and Pak, it's impossible to neutralize us with the help of pak.
They must have supported Iran, if they really wanted to check our Power. But no problem, it's good for us. :peace:
We are going closer Iran and Kazakhstan for getting room in middle east to come at par with the power level of China and Russia and I hope could pull us the level of yamreekans as well. :D

No, it's not main word.
Sometimes, some ill informed people or some Hindu Nationalists.
Liberalists avoid it.

By the, it's not wrong too.
And how?
Here's answer:
Actually, there's no religion named "Hinduism".
Actual name is "Sanatan Dharma".

We have Himalayas in North and Indu Mahasarovara(Real Name of Indian Ocean) in our south.
So, Hi(from Himalayas) and Indu(from Indu Mahasarovara) combines to give word "Hindu"
This word "Hindu" referred to people living in Bharat(this name was also on our great king Bharat) which was referred as "Hindu"stan( means a land surrounded by Himalayas and Ocean).
Now, understood? :D
We have many more names as well. :D
1: We were apart of the same occupation and colony, but historically - we were never united. Modern day Pakistan only came under control of an Indian empire during Mauryan Empire and Maratha Empire and that was only briefly and loosely controled.

2: Modern day Pakistan was mostly ruled by the Western bloc - there were no Indian rulers in Pakistan except several and those being located around the border.

3: Bhai, even Punjabi culture in Pakistan is far different from Punjabi culture in India. The only closest culture to Indian is probably Sindhi culture - because of the large number of diversity and Muhajirs. East Sindh was naturally apart of India.

Other than that - I agree with everything you said.

:D

garg_bharat

Country flag
Over half of Pakistan lives under poverty line: Dar

http://www.dawn.com/news/1110248

ISLAMABAD: If $2 is considered to be the minimum daily wage, then more than half of the country lives below the poverty line, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar said on Monday as he unveiled the Pakistan Economic Survey for 2013-14.

Mr Dar said that in the survey from 2007-08, overall poverty stood at 17.2 per cent, while the minimum wage was considered to be $1.25. “I disagree that the daily minimum wage in the country is currently $1.25.”

Presenting solutions to stem rising poverty and increase employment in the country, the minister emphasised the need for drastic improvement in economic and industrial growth.

Poverty line is the threshold that separates the poor from the non-poor. The Ministry of Planning, Development and Reform measures poverty on a consumption-based approach using data from the Household Integrated Economic Survey.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Wow a Pakistani talking about history.

A Pakistani is taught in Madarsa and only qualification is able to read Quran.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Education woes: Pakistan misses UN target with 58% literacy rate

http://tribune.com.pk/story/897995/education-woes-pakistan-misses-un-target-with-58-literacy-rate/

SLAMABAD: Pakistan’s literacy rate has sustained at 58% over the past two years and the country looks set to miss the millennium development goal (MDG) for education.

The Pakistan Economic Survey 2014-15 unveiled on Thursday stated that the literacy rate has gone down by 2% in 2013-14 as compared to the previous year when it was 60%. However, the survey, which uses data from Pakistan Social and Living Standards Measurement (PSLM), appears to have either quoted the figures wrongly or the numbers have been fudged intentionally.

While the overall literacy rate for 2012-13 has been shown at 60%, it is actually 58% in the PSLM data.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles