Pakistan boxer Amir Khan knocked off

Blackwater

Amir Khan's boxing career has been called "a write-off" by IBF super-middleweight world champion Carl Froch.:taunt::taunt:

Khan, 25, was stopped in the fourth round by unbeaten American Danny Garcia in Las Vegas on Saturday night and has now lost his last two fights.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Britain's Froch told BBC Radio 5 live: "It's a write-off for him. Khan's been knocked out by someone who is not touted for the top level.
Khan's defeats

"It's very damaging. I would retire if that happened to me."

Khan was knocked down three times as Garcia claimed the British fighter's WBA light-welterweight belt and held on to his WBC title.

After a strong start, Khan was floored in the third by a counter and could not recover from shots in round four.

Froch - who became a three-time world champion with an impressive fifth-round stoppage of Lucian Bute in May - has lost twice in his career.

But he questioned whether Khan is capable of coming back from his latest defeat.
Use accessible player and disable flyout menus

Froch said: "People can say that I have lost twice before, but if I had lost to Bute I would have retired.

"I'm not in this sport to get beat, get knocked out and get outclassed, I'm in this game to be at the top and stay at the very top.

"It's a personal decision to retire but to get stopped in the fourth round after previously being knocked out is very damaging. It's finishing. He has found a level.

"You have to consider that he was badly knocked out by Breidis Prescott and he lost to Lamont Peterson as well.

"I hope he can come back, he's got enough years left and if he has the ambition and desire to come back he could. He's a good fighter.

"Can I apologise to my family friends and everyone. I got caught with a shot and I know millions of you are upset but that's boxing for you"

Amir Khan on Twitter

"But this is boxing. It's a very, very tough sport."

Khan's trainer Freddie Roach said his fighter can return from the latest setback, and opened up the possibilty of a rematch with the unbeaten American.

"He's still young and people make mistakes, but this is what makes us better when we avenge things like this," Roach told BBC Sport.

"Amir told me he wants a rematch, he said he would love to have it in England, so let's see if Danny Garcia has the heart to come over there.

BBC Sport - Amir Khan's career is a write-off, says Carl Froch

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
See how this paki raped by american:thumb::thumb::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Have you ever been near a boxing ring ? When one gets a 100 kg punch you see all the seven heavens ! Paki or Na Paki.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It must have been his bad hair day!

The punch that knocked him down first was illegal.

It was behind the ear!

And that clinched the fight in an illegal way!

Poor refereeing and poor judging!

Last edited:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
before the day of fight khan was ridiculed by Froch's father .... :rotflmao: :rotfl:

Blackwater

It must have been his bad hair day!

The punch that knocked him down first was illegal.

It was behind the ear!

And that clinched the fight in an illegal way!

Poor refereeing and poor judging!
for pakis legal kya illegal kya:taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt::rofl::rofl:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
for pakis legal kya illegal kya:taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt::rofl::rofl:
No. The Indian Dharma is :

Sarve Sukhina Santu
Sarve santu Niramaya ..
Sarve Bhadrani Pashyantu.
Mam kashid dukh........

the justice and peace must be every where. The the cycle of Karma will let down Pakistan and not anything else. No hatred in any form.

Blackwater

No. The Indian Dharma is :

Sarve Sukhina Santu
Sarve santu Niramaya ..
Sarve Bhadrani Pashyantu.
Mam kashid dukh........

the justice and peace must be every where. The the cycle of Karma will let down Pakistan and not anything else. No hatred in any form.
coommon man just enjoy pakistani rape

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles