Pakistan bomb at Karachi football match kills 11

Blackwater

A bomb explosion in the Pakistani city of Karachi has killed at least 11 people, including several children, and injured at least 24 others.:cool2::cool2:

The bomb, which was hidden in a motorcycle, detonated beside a football pitch in the Lyari neighbourhood during a local tournament early on Wednesday.

No group has said it carried out the attack. Reports say many victims were between six and 15 years old.

One report said a provincial minister may have been the target.

"When the match ended, we came out and as soon as we came out there was a blast," Ameer Ali, who was injured in the blast, told Reuters news agency.

"Everyone started running in panic. Many people were hit, which scared everyone," he said.

Karachi has long suffered outbreaks of violence, caused by militants or by rival political groups fighting turf wars.

In March, a bomb in Karachi's Abbas Town killed at least 45 people and destroyed several buildings

BBC News - Pakistan bomb at Karachi football match kills 11

Blackwater

@ farhaan

people around the world plays football with ball but in Pakistan people people play football with bomb:p:p

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Lyari is PPP stronghold and Baloch are the biggest ethnic group there. The Afro-Baloch are football fanatics.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
@ farhaan

people around the world plays football with ball but in Pakistan people people play football with bomb:p:p
Ball hoga tab na ?

Blackwater

They are the largest manufacturer of football :p

In our localities the supporters of losing team often create problems to stop the game. In Pakistan, they detonate car bomb..
it is difficult to distinguish between football and football bomb in 5000000 yrs old civilization of Pakistan:p:p:p

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
They are the largest manufacturer of football :p

In our localities the supporters of losing team often create problems to stop the game. In Pakistan, they detonate car bomb..
Not that ball, but I was talking about balls :cool2: lol!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Meanwhile Pakistan also has developed nukes of tennis ball size..

i am sure shipment will be made to india soon.thanks to ISI

Shirman

Country flag
Meanwhile Pakistan also has developed nukes of Kofta ball size..

i am sure shipment will be made to india soon.thanks to ISI backed Shaan Food Masala before eid........
Properly Paki Corrected................

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@ farhaan

Well you have to have intelligence to differentiate a football with a bomb that looks like a Ball.

And anyway, all that Pakistanis are interested in is having a blood bath of a Ball.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
^^^^^^^Kyon bhai Khan aunty ka Kofta bhejega ya Spicy Nuclear BOMB with Butter Naan Bhejega..............Two Pakistani soldiers wounded in fresh firing at LoC - The Times of India
BTW 2 paki injured expect more to be killed to make your Paki army's Ramzan extra special.............
Lol we didnt killed your soldiers but rather the kashmiri insurgents.

why the hell would PA dress up in Pak army uniform if they are about to conduct a raid deep 400km inside india..why not in a black stork kind of uniform

though since you have injured 2 of them.i am sure our reply would be in a similar manner

Jo bhii ho lekin Pak army india ko jooote ki noq parr rakti hay.

they dont even consider indian army as a threat.sometime really make me happy considering this that PA thinks like me.dont consider indian as a threat

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles