Pakistan beat India by 180 runs to win ICC Champions Trophy 2017 final

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
bcci ?

ask SC they are running cricket in india presently.......

BCCI is private body , I am wrong when I say tax money goes..., but what I meant is they have a lot of money.... from Indian companies from the India and abroad.

Right now Lodha committee reforms are being implemented on SC order.

Time to bring Ganguly... in the main admin team

square

Strategic Issues
My father had seen bhagalpur massacre,he told us how yadavs killed hundreds of muzzies in 1 week.

There is a mohalla called ramdas mohalla,prior to massacre it was heavily dominated by mooslims but now there we have a shiv mandir and a durga temple.
i never know cricket has that much potential even after a loss...

square

Strategic Issues
BCCI is private body , I am wrong when I say tax money goes..., but what I meant is they have a lot of money.... from Indian companies from the India and abroad.

Right now Lodha committee reforms are being implemented on SC order.

Time to bring Ganguly... in the main admin team
yaas , what a reform they bring.....hats off !!!

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I am telling you about bhagalpur massacre(happened about 30 years ago)
Officials say over 1000 Muslims killed, 25 mosques decimated and 80000 muslims displaced now these are the same muslims who have taken shelter in Patna city.

Classic remove Kebab in my opinion.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Officials say over 1000 Muslims killed, 25 mosques decimated and 80000 muslims displaced now these are the same muslims who have taken shelter in Patna city.

Classic remove Kebab in my opinion.
Pffffffffffff........

they cant do a shit in patna,either they will have to live in khatal(huts) or in bihta(which is far away from main patna and it is heavily dominated by rajputs and yadavs)

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
One bad day , that's it.
Interesting that England team too had a near-identical "bad day." Indian fielders clearly lacked the aggression and intent they had against South Africa, or even the lost game against Sri Lanka. It's as if they've been instructed to lose.

Government of India should prevent an India-Pak bilateral series from taking shape, because that's the logical outcome of an Indian defeat to Pakistan in the CL17 finals. Indian public now hungers for "revenge" in a bilateral series; and this is exactly what the cricket boards, TV broadcasters, and advertisers want.

If such a bilateral series does take place, Government should raise taxes on TV commercials during "international cricket live telecasts." or impose an ad-hoc "25% Jai Jawan cess," making it prohibitively expensive to advertise in the event, forcing advertisers to allocate their budgets in non-sporting events. Government is legally and constitutionally allowed to do that, and these IPL-fed bastards deserve a shake-down.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Pffffffffffff........

they cant do a shit in patna,either they will have to live in khatal(huts) or in bihta(which is far away from main patna and it is heavily dominated by rajputs and yadavs)
Bruh My nanaji had some major beef with Mulla's, here's a story of when he was posted at Madhepura district in bihar.
Now my nana used to be police Sub inspector back in the day, usually he would go patrolling around the block once in a while. One day he was passing through a muslim village where he accidentally hit a boy, luckily he wasn't injured much but the crowd turned violent. He had to run away from the mob cause they weren't ready to listen to anything he said. After a few hours he reached the police station, later he heard that some 20 to 30 men were heading toward Police station to burn it down.
Yo shit escalated from 1 to 100 real quick.
Nanaji owned some illegal sten guns which he took an fired upon the mob with his team. :shoot: By next morning they had buried the bodies in a nearby field and covered it with soil and hay.
Shit could have escalated even further but the minister there used to be my nanajis close friend so he crushed the matter in no time and got him transferred to different location.
Shit was whack yo
I think the matter could still be settled with some money but my nanajis grudge against muslim goes back even further.
Before moving to a different village in Gaya district he used to live near barabar hills they had above 250 acres of land there. In that village there were about 5 hindu houses and the rest were all mullas.
One day some of these mulla dacoit raided his house and killed both his parents and 4 siblings, he had to run away with his fua with whatever money and jewellery they could abandoning house and land.
My nanaji still hates mullas to this day and he is a kattar hindu.
I guess my family ain't gonna go secular any time soon. :basanti:

Tarun Kumar

For God's sake why are we playing Yuvraj, he is a cancer survivor and this level of stress and pressure will be harmful for him. Dhoni is now fit to go to bollywood as a character actor. Why is he playing? Bumrah is not even fit to play Ranji Games forget about international level tournaments. Rohit Sharma is an embarrassment.He barely moves his legs. We need a ruthless meritocratic culture so that best players come in through the system and not favorites of captain, coach or BCCI officials. Indian team once again proved to be chokers. The pitch was flat and scoring 330 was not a big deal. Moreover Paki batting lineup was weak and it has to be a much weaker bowling side to make them score 330.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
yaas , what a reform they bring.....hats off !!!
Ghanta reforms.
Its the coach and the captain
thazs it.
Others may do their normal haramkhori of sponser gathering etc.

but at least dont lose so pathetically

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Bruh My nanaji had some major beef with Mulla's, here's a story of when he was posted at Madhepura district in bihar.
Now my nana used to be police Sub inspector back in the day, usually he would go patrolling around the block once in a while. One day he was passing through a muslim village where he accidentally hit a boy, luckily he wasn't injured much but the crowd turned violent. He had to run away from the mob cause they weren't ready to listen to anything he said. After a few hours he reached the police station, later he heard that some 20 to 30 men were heading toward Police station to burn it down.
Yo shit escalated from 1 to 100 real quick.
Nanaji owned some illegal sten guns which he took an fired upon the mob with his team. :shoot: By next morning they had buried the bodies in a nearby field and covered it with soil and hay.
Shit could have escalated even further but the minister there used to be my nanajis close friend so he crushed the matter in no time and got him transferred to different location.
Shit was whack yo
I think the matter could still be settled with some money but my nanajis grudge against muslim goes back even further.
Before moving to a different village in Gaya district he used to live near barabar hills they had above 250 acres of land there. In that village there were about 5 hindu houses and the rest were all mullas.
One day some of these mulla dacoit raided his house and killed both his parents and 4 siblings, he had to run away with his fua with whatever money and jewellery they could abandoning house and land.
My nanaji still hates mullas to this day and he is a kattar hindu.
I guess my family ain't gonna go secular any time soon. :basanti:
may i publish this account on SM with necessary editing?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Interesting that England team too had a near-identical "bad day." Indian fielders clearly lacked the aggression and intent they had against South Africa, or even the lost game against Sri Lanka. It's as if they've been instructed to lose.

Government of India should prevent an India-Pak bilateral series from taking shape, because that's the logical outcome of an Indian defeat to Pakistan in the CL17 finals. Indian public now hungers for "revenge" in a bilateral series; and this is exactly what the cricket boards, TV broadcasters, and advertisers want.

If such a bilateral series does take place, Government should raise taxes on TV commercials during "international cricket live telecasts." or impose an ad-hoc "25% Jai Jawan cess," making it prohibitively expensive to advertise in the event, forcing advertisers to allocate their budgets in non-sporting events. Government is legally and constitutionally allowed to do that, and these IPL-fed bastards deserve a shake-down.
It is also very interesting that these are the same pakistani bowlers who were trashed in the group matches by Indian batsmen.
I cannot comment on England, they never won major trophy in the recent times.

I would say, no bilateral series. Beat Pakistan when ever India come face to face with Pakistan, In any sport or debate.

Last edited:

Tony HMG

Country flag
Cricket under BCCI and pawar is an organised betting syndicate with money flowing to dawood bhagoda. The players are only for the money and women they get. This will never be investigated. I stopped watching this shit since azharuddin fixed matches, and Hansie cronje was murdered to cover the scandal. Sunanda pushkar was murdered for the same reason, betting in ipl. Just look at the way the players joking with porkies. In football players cry and are so dejected after losing a final.

here2where

What a truly horrible time to lose to the cutlet pigs.
And this is what certain 'indians' do after the match... sad.

Tarun Kumar

What a truly horrible time to lose to the cutlet pigs.
And this is what certain 'indians' do after the match... sad.
Lol this is about as close Pakis will come to Srinagar. That Paki army media wing is gloating over something as frivolous as a cricket match (granted India Pak matches are serious stuff but no where close to war) shows how weak their army is. Another evidence of this is ISPR hiding Pak army casualties over recent days in LOC firing. Ignore them and focus on building our military/economic strength. These loosers will get a shock of their lives when Chinese loans come for repayment and CPEC does not turn out to be the magic potion for their moribund economy. As far as cricket, its high time professionals are made in charge of BCCI.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles