Pakistan beat India by 180 runs to win ICC Champions Trophy 2017 final

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
lots RW are psoting that they are report of crackers bursting in lots of places in india where RoP are in majority.

There are no proofs of it
Fake.

Never heard of any news Muslaman enjoying and bursting crackers celebrating Paki Victory last night.

Except Kashmir right in the heart Srinagar.

square

Strategic Issues
BCCI is already 20 folds richer than PCB and still lose from a bhikari board so badly. that's the problem.
Izzat se khelna ab seekhenge ...
pcb is much richer then bcci , they know other ways to make money from cricket...

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Lmao

This is a weekend of happiness for kashmiri separatist and a match to be remember by Pakis as well as Indians for utter humiliation.

BTW have you notice the selfies of Mirwaiz who accompanied the cheering separatist cashmiri crowd ?
Cricket is different from reality.

If the ideology and history is against them, then what ever hosla or josh this cricket match generated will only lead to more trouble for them.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
pcb is much richer then bcci , they know other ways to make money from cricket...
that means hum toh kahin ke nahi rahey...
field mein kal nange hue hai agey bhi hongey... isi tarah raha toh

I missing those days when we had kumble, nehra , zaheer khan, pathan

we lack seaming insticts. Not a single backchod bowled to take wickets... yeh mada****** sirf dot balls karwaney ke chakker mein thy.

And best batting line up .., ''' l*** mera!!!

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Cricket is different from reality.

If the ideology and history is against them, then what ever hosla or josh this cricket match generated will only lead to more trouble for them.
Ye hui baat.

square

Strategic Issues
that means hum toh kahin ke nahi rahey...
field mein kal nange hue hai agey bhi hongey... isi tarah raha toh

I missing those days when we had kumble, nehra , zaheer khan, pathan

we lack seaming insticts. Not a single backchod bowled to take wickets... yeh mada****** sirf dot balls karwaney ke chakker mein thy.

And best batting line up .., ''' l*** mera!!!
not really , isi must have lost a big money yesterday.....

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
what somehow .....

how ?......
from china ... where else?

but let's not make money discussion. We have lost badly and we will listen the taunt for next 50 years

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Lmao

This is a weekend of happiness for kashmiri separatist and a match to be remember by Pakis as well as Indians for utter humiliation.

BTW have you notice the selfies of Mirwaiz who accompanied the cheering separatist cashmiri crowd ?
For the Kashmiris it is nothing less than a victory in war against India lol Powerful propaganda for recruiting militants.

square

Strategic Issues

but let's not make money discussion. We have lost badly and we will listen the taunt for next 50 years
china don't have a cricket team.....

square

Strategic Issues
For the Kashmiris it is nothing less than a victory in war against India lol Powerful propaganda for recruiting militants.
might not..... , those young boys would turn to cricket......bad for the pakistan army....

square

Strategic Issues

they going to build a memorial next to minar a pakistan....and a new currency note with a new logo...

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I am in darbhanga(my granpas house) and there is a mazar near our house(like 5 min walk) and we heard crackers bursting last night.

Today i found mullahs shops to be broken and a lot of police.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
china don't have a cricket team.....
are Bhai ...
what I am saying that it does not matter whether PCB gets money or loses. ... who toh bhikmangey hai ...

but hum to apna tax dety hai na BCCI madarcho** ko...

square

Strategic Issues
are Bhai ...
what I am saying that it does not matter whether PCB gets money or loses. ... who toh bhikmangey hai ...

but hum to apna tax dety hai na BCCI madarcho** ko...
bcci ?

ask SC they are running cricket in india presently.......

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I am in darbhanga(my granpas house) and there is a mazar near our house(like 5 min walk) and we heard crackers bursting last night.

Today i found mullahs shops to be broken and a lot of police.
Mulla's will never rule Bihar or it would be another Bhagalpur Massacre :balleballe:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Mulla's will never rule Bihar or it would be another Bhagalpur Massacre :balleballe:
My father had seen bhagalpur massacre,he told us how yadavs killed hundreds of muzzies in 1 week.

There is a mohalla called ramdas mohalla,prior to massacre it was heavily dominated by mooslims but now there we have a shiv mandir and a durga temple.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles