Pakistan Asks US to Vacate Key Airbase in 15 Days, Cuts NATO Lines

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Dear american, when you say you will use nuke to agaist a country only because they don't want you to stay on their country any more, I have a real cold feeling on my neck, that is really cool, that is why I liked your post. And then I can't help but thinking how people from other countries think about your bold and invincible american view of the world.
And one Indian member obviously felt the same, so...
Anyway, never mind, what is other countries in the world to USA? nothing.
No first use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

redragon

Country flag
In case you don't get the right history in China a devastating act of terrorism that killed thousand of US citizens started this, that is what this war is about .USA is not doing it to prove anything. .
So are you saying Pakistan did that to USA?? Just like you said Iraq has WMD. And yes, USA does not need to prove anything.
We all know it. You can rest your explaination.

Country flag
Pakistan blocks U.S. supplies, orders drone base closed after NATO raid - World Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Pakistan blocks U.S. supplies, orders drone base closed after NATO raid

KARACHI, Pakistan — Pakistan on Saturday blocked supply routes for U.S.-led troops in Afghanistan and announced it would end the use of a Pakistani airbase by American forces, in retaliation for a NATO attack on a Pakistani border outpost that officials said killed at least 24 soldiers and injuring another 13.
American forces were given 15 days to vacate the remote Shamsi airbase, which was secretly turned over to them after the 9/11 attacks. The decision to order the Americans out followed an emergency meeting of Pakistan's top civilian and military leadership late Saturday to decide how to respond to the deaths of the soldiers.
Shamsi was used for launching the war in Afghanistan in late 2001, then later served as the base for the U.S. drone program targeting militants. Set in desert in sparsely populated Baluchistan province in Pakistan's west, the airbase became highly controversial within Pakistan for its association with drone strikes, which Pakistan officially condemns.
The decision to expel the Americans, made by the country's leadership meeting as the Defense Committee of the Cabinet, was an admission that Shamsi remains in American use.
The committee also announced that the government would "revisit and undertake a complete review of all program, activities and cooperative arrangements" with the United States and U.S.-led forces in Afghanistan, "including diplomatic, political, military and intelligence".
Relations between Islamabad and Washington were already under deep strain before the incident, in which helicopters from the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) operating in Afghanistan shelled check points on the Pakistani side, apparently in error.
"These attacks, which constituted breach of sovereignty, were violative of international law and had gravely dented the fundamental basis of Pakistan's cooperation with NATO/ISAF against militancy and terror," said a statement issued late Saturday by the committee, which is chaired by the prime minister and includes the army chief. "NATO/ISAF attacks were also violative of their mandate which was confined to Afghanistan."
The deaths of the Pakistani soldiers will pour fuel on the already raging anti-American sentiment in this key U.S. ally. Although there have been previous deaths of Pakistani troops caused by mistaken fire from coalition aircraft, the scale of the bloodshed this time was far greater. A statement from the Pakistani army chief, Gen Ashfaq Kayani, put the death toll at 24. Other reports put the number killed as high as 28.
The border between Pakistan's tribal area and Afghanistan is poorly marked. Insurgents, who use the tribal area as a safe haven, often fire on coalition and Afghan troops from positions close to Pakistani check points, raising U.S. suspicions that the Pakistani military collaborates with the insurgents.
The attack took place in the early hours of Saturday morning, around 2 a.m. local time, at an outpost on a mountain about 1.5 miles from the border, in the Mohmand part of the tribal area. Mohmand borders both Kunar and Nangarhar provinces in eastern Afghanistan, both areas where the Taliban is active.
The defense committee also officially confirmed that the supply routes for the coalition through Pakistan had been stopped. Around half the supplies for international troops in Afghanistan pass by road through Pakistan. Pakistani television showed lines of trucks carrying containers lined up at the border.

Two years ago, following a similar border incident that killed two Pakistani soldiers after they were mistaken for insurgents, Pakistan closed the border for 10 days.
Earlier in the day, the U.S. ambassador in Islamabad, Cameron Munter, was summoned to Pakistan's foreign ministry for an official protest.
Munter said in a statement that he had pledged that the "United States will work closely with Pakistan to investigate this incident", though neither he nor the American general in charge of coalition troops in Afghanistan, Army Gen. John R. Allen, admitted causing the deaths or provided any details of what happened.
Allen had visited Islamabad only a day earlier with Pakistan's army chief, Gen Ashfaq Kayani, for talks "aimed at enhancing border control on both sides."
The international coalition and the Pakistan military have poor communication at the border and their maps of the border line and the location of Pakistani check points don't always match.
Pakistan had previously announced that it would expel the Americans from Shamsi, which was never carried out. This time it seemed serious.
While Pakistan officially condemns the operation of U.S. drone aircraft over its territory, it quietly continues to co-operate with aspects of the drone program. It is believed that drones still fly out of Shamsi, but it is unclear whether they are armed or purely surveillance drones now.
Most drone flights now take place from an airbase at Jalalabad in Afghanistan.
Following a series of bitter disputes this year, U.S.-Pakistan military and intelligence co-operation had already been scaled back hugely. Pakistan ended a U.S. training program in counter-insurgency for Pakistani soldiers and ordered a substantial reduction in CIA personnel and activities allowed in the country.
Relations were shattered first by the furor surrounding a CIA contractor who shot dead two Pakistanis in Lahore, then in May when U.S. special forces, without notifying Pakistani officials in advance, raided a housing compound in northern Pakistan and killed Osama bin Laden.
Pakistan-U.S. relations have also been challenged this year by U.S. accusations that Pakistan's spy agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate, supports Taliban-allied insurgent who've attacked U.S. targets in Afghanistan. Pakistan has denied any links to the attacks.

Read more: Pakistan blocks U.S. supplies, orders drone base closed after NATO raid - World Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Country flag
So are you saying Pakistan did that to USA?? Just like you said Iraq has WMD. And yes, USA does not need to prove anything.
We all know it. You can rest your explaination.
why hasn't the Chinese govt come to Pakistan's defense like you have?? Maybe they blocked the news in China, but Osama Bin laden was found in Pakistan near a Pakistani military base.

redragon

Country flag
why hasn't the Chinese govt come to Pakistan's defense like you have?? Maybe they blocked the news in China, but Osama Bin laden was found in Pakistan near a Pakistani military base.
I am not defending, I am just asking what is your evidence? As of Osama, some terrorists are American, with that will you nuke your own country? :rofl:
And Osama was from S.A, trained and armed by CIA, these are all well known facts, I think to nuke Lanley will be more reasonable.

Country flag
I am not defending, I am just asking what is your evidence? As of Osama, so terrorists are American, with that will you nuke your own country? :rofl:
And Osama was from S.A, trained and armed by CIA, these are all well known facts, I think to nuke Lanley will be more reasonable.
what evidence you have for going after a spiritual man like Dalai Lama?? Keep defending terrorists your red color is shining bright.

redragon

Country flag
what evidence you have for going after a spiritual man like Dalai Lama??
He is on CIA's payroll according to CIA, oh gosh, looks like CIA is the enemy #1 of the world, really, please storm Lanley or nuke it, the sooner the better

Country flag
He is on CIA's payroll according to CIA, oh gosh, looks like CIA is the enemy #1 of the world, really, please storm Lanley or nuke it, the sooner the better
where is the proof your pakistani boyfriend?? give a link.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
redragon
As of Osama, some terrorists are American, with that will you nuke your own country?
That's what waterboarding is for.

redragon

Country flag
On second thought, CIA agents are american...
let's figure this out by using your logic on pakistan
Osama killed in pakistan+pakistan belongs to pakistani=> Pakistan is American #1 enemy and should be nuked
CIA are american+CIA is the world #1 enemy=> American is world # 1 enemy and should be nuked.

Wow, I am impressed

redragon

Country flag
redragon

That's what waterboarding is for.
That is not a nice play, I mean how can the great USA the choosen one of the world downgrade itself to the same level with North Korea?
please don't mention about waterboarding.
Luckly, most of American are against it, if you don't believe me, check what helped OBama to be the president in 2008.

redragon

Country flag
why do you want to score brownie points with Pakistan so badly??

9/11: The Pakistan Connection

9/11: The Pakistan Connection

'Dirty Bomb' Suspect Had Accomplice | Fox News

Dirty Bomb' Suspect Had Accomplice
And the facts I mentioned are actually widely admided by the world.
Let me do that again
Osama was trained and armed by CIA
+
Some terrorists are American
+
CIA is American
=American was behind 911

This is more reliable than those link you post. All are well admitted and documented

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
And the facts I mentioned are actually widely admided by the world.
Let me do that again
Osama was trained and armed by CIA
+
Some terrorists are American
+
CIA is American
=American was behind 911

This is more reliable than those link you post. All are well admitted and documented
Be advised, this is not a osama bin laden or dalai lama thread. stick to the topic.

Galaxy

Country flag
Prince Harry's First Apache Mission Over Pakistan a Success

8 hours 46 minutes ago

BAIZAI - Pakistan - Prince Harry has successfully carried out his first mission in the Afghan border region killing up to 28 Pakistani soldiers, reports have confirmed.

Speaking from his base, the proud prince said: "I bagged a load of p*kis today. My trigger finger just kept pumping those bastards into oblivion. It was fucking beautiful." :rofl:

"My step-dad was a Muslim so I just wanted to give something back to the ragheads, like a few 50 caliber bullets, innit," Harry added.

Prince Harry even took time to go for a round of drinks before his first mission, and was said to have downed a jug of vodka, three pints of gin and sixteen bottles of lager.

"I've never seen flying like that. He swooped so low you could see the whites in the eyes of the terrified Pakistanis. It was like shooting fish in a barrel," Harry's co-pilot, flight lieutenant, Richard Moorcroft, told the Telegraph.

Prince Harry was meant to be greeted by his father as he returned from his first mission. However, James Hewitt was not available, so Prince Charles was sent instead.

Prince Harry's First Apache Mission Over Pakistan a Success �

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

I guess there was no need for this tweet from him . It will just add fuel to fire. people have lost lives and no need to celebrate it on twitter. I have a feeling that it was a planned attack.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles