Pakistan asks Egypt for Morsi's immediate release

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Lol

Atleast they were not Hindu.Afghan were not convert but rather pashto was the religion of King saul aka the Qaid abdur rashid.
Show me which religion is "Pashto" and which religion does "Qaid abdur rashid" belongs to.

You know nothing about Afganistan and it's history and neither history of pakis or anyone.This happens when genetics are changed by centuries of rapes which YOU suffered.

It's extremely funny to see how disillusioned and ignorant Pakis can be about their history.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
How naive and charming: ".i had to deal with genes considering my profession". Even A/C maintenance mechanics in semen banks for horses deal with genes as a profession so that means nothing.

Your ancestors did not leave children in India. That is why Indians are a different race. You have said it yourself. That means that no Pakistani could even get any Indian woman pregnant.

But short dark people of Pakistan are converts from India.
your the racist around.
in each of your post you had mentioned tall,short,white,black and i didnt.

As i said earlier only raped.we dont want a harami to become a muslim

we prefer quality.Islam prefer quality

Adux

Country flag

And you are quality, the more I read and see your kind, I am sure there some people in this world who are not born rather shat out! You are that. You are a product of weak genes, you good for nothing oxygen thief.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
And you are quality, the more I read and see your kind, I am sure there some people in this world who are not born rather shat out! You are that. You are a product of weak genes, you good for nothing oxygen thief.
lol indians

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
your the racist around.

If YOU prefer quality then why produce like rats? :rofl:

btw we can see the "quality" you have being a low breed convert.

JBH22

Those killed and raped in bangladesh were bengali hindu

Now go and cry

Courtesy a bangladeshi friend from bangladesh
a few pages earlier you pride how Momin Pakistanis raped and murdered Bengali Hindus, what a contradiction?

How about United State of Islam is it ready or still in tatters :)

your the racist around.

WE all know you are all haramis of first grade :)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
a few pages earlier you pride how Momin Pakistanis raped and murdered Bengali Hindus, what a contradiction?

How about United State of Islam is it ready or still in tatters :)

WE all know you are all haramis of first grade :)
harami and we pakistanis. lol indians

i said what my bangladeshi friend told me..he said only hindus were raped and killed.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
If YOU prefer quality then why produce like rats? :rofl:

btw we can see the "quality" you have being a low breed convert.
bharti propaganda is all this

My caste is superior to even your Gods

now go and cry

JBH22

harami and we pakistanis. lol indians

i said what my bangladeshi friend told me..he said only Hindus were raped and killed.
Does it inflate your pathetic ego?

If you were targeting Hindus only then why the ---- Bangladeshis preferred to secede from Bakistan?

Were they not treated similarly as their Punjabis Muslim masters :)

@ mods

time has come for farhaan to go on vacation for few weeks

pls do the need full
Nopes SIr we need few words of wisdom from Farhaan.

His knowledge is limitless

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Does it inflate your pathetic ego?

If you were targeting Hindus only then why the ---- Bangladeshis preferred to secede from Bakistan?

Were they not treated similarly as their Punjabis Muslim masters :)
there choice.i had already told you what my bangladesh friend said on pdf

lcatejas

Admin can you push this thread to "Uncensored Pakistan! Funny Pictures from Pakistan " :laugh:

vishwaprasad

Country flag
it is not that the nukes makes Pakistan powerful.but the Pakistanis.

The Pakistanis themselves has made Pakistan a unparallel power and a power next to impossible to be defeated.

Even though we had lived among slaves for Some odd thousand of years but the martial race makes us unique and only of our kind.
Yes...drone attacks every now and then....people being killed by their own army to obay american masters....raymond davis chapter....wow what a poweful nation have been made by Pakistanis....

bennedose

your the racist around.

Oh you cute little dummy. Pakistani illiteracy has rubbed off on you.

You say Indians and Pakistanis are different races and you call me racist? I am only color conscious. You are racist. If only your four fathers had managed to impregnate a few Hindu women we would be tall and fair and converts to Islam like you. Afghans made Pakistanis tall and fair and converts to Islam by raping your mothers. You pakis did not manage to rape or impregnate a single Hindu woman leaving us Indians in the lurch. How unkind of you. Your women managed to get all the Afghan rapes for themselves? That is greedy and unfair. Imagine how nice it would have been if we were the same race. You did say we are different races right? Why did you not manage to leave your descendants in India?

All over the universe rulers make their subjects womenfolk pregnant. Even the Brits left behind Anglo Indians. But how come Pakis failed miserably and did not leave a single descendant in India? Instead Pakistan filled itself up with short, dark, low caste converts just like your four fathers converted the minute Ghori showed his mijjiles. There was no partition because there was no Pakistani in India. But there are Indians in parts of India that are now called Pakistan. Different race from you though, But you know about that well no?

What is amazing about the history of Punjab is that until Ranjit Singh was born the people there lost to every invader and bowed to them After Ranjit's passing, it is back to the old habits. Lose every battle. Fail to make any Indian woman pregnant. That is a sad commentary on the history of your otherwise glorious nation of pure Islam

Last edited:

pankajprandhe

there are no martial communities in India at the moment.

Islam prefer quality.even if the remaining Hindu in India accept Islam and recite Kalma.they wont be accepted as Muslim Because they are not upto the standard of Islam and being Muslim

why?Because slaves are not allowed in Islam.
Only the Punjabi were of true martial race from dharmic religion.i repeat dharmic religions not Hinduism.Hinduism is a new concept and only few centuries older.

All the Indians Hindu are Dalit. And those in the Pakistan are one with martial/royal blood.

RigVeda was written by the indigenous people of indus valley or in the modern time the Pakistanis
Why all of you let this Hopeless man even write his view hear, he is crap minded man. he doesn't even deserve to be hear. I have been following his view from long time, he always post such crap. I think he should not be allowed to share his crap hear on such Informative forum, though this is open forum and all genuine knowledgeable peoples welcome hear.

Decklander

You guys are forgetting that these Punjabies bowed to even Alexender and offered their forces to him to fight against Porus. Wahan bhi pit gayeh yeh log.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles