Pakistan asks Egypt for Morsi's immediate release

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Let me check you knowledge of islam here. Who was the first ever muslim whom Prophet converted to islam and what was his religion?
You talked of slaves not being part of Islam, correct??
those were different days.Even the arab origin slaves were superior to anything in rest of the world to be born.

I dont even consider the south asian equal to the slaves of arab.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ha Ha Ha ....

If Indian side is doaabi then Pakistani side is teen aabi...
If Indian side are teen aabi then Pakistani side are Do aabi...

Let us unite to be Punjaabi.....

Ha Ha Ha...
punjab is named punjab because

Punj=5
Ab=Water

means the land of 5 rivers.

Still in pakistani punjab 5 river flow while in indian punjab there are either 2 or 3 river flowing.

Hence those in pakistani punjab are true Punjabi

those in indian occupied punjab are either Doaabi or Teenabi

Note:

Do=2
ab=river

or
teen=3
ab=water

i hope you got what i meant

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Punj=5
Ab=Water

Still in pakistani punjab 5 river flow while in indian punjab there are either 2 or 3 river flowing.

Hence those in pakistani punjab are true Punjabi

those in indian occupied punjab are either Doaabi or Teenabi

Note:

Do=2
ab=river

or
teen=3
ab=water

Only you do not get what I say...

read my post again ....

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Tell me which five rivers flow in Pakistan's Punjab...

They all are Indian rivers.. Even after partition those fist flow through India and then touch the feel of Mother India..

Decklander

those were different days.Even the arab origin slaves were superior to anything in rest of the world to be born.

I dont even consider the south asian equal to the slaves of arab.
So you agree that first ever muslim was a slave. Now tell me who were the 12 sahibs of Prophet who wrote the words spoken by him and compiled them into what you call Holy quraan now? What used to be the condition of Prophet when he used to retire to that cave and claimed to have spoken to Al-Lah? High on afeem and charas.
The origin of islam is in slaves and slavery is all it breeds and it wants its followers to be slave only.

Decklander

@farhaan_9909, did you read the links to so called Dharmic religion to which you have accepted to be descendent of? BTW, that religion is called SANATAN and not SANATA. It is a religion which came into existance with the universe. It is not a religion born like Christianity and Islam. Anything which is not born but exists will never die. That is the essence of SANATAN Dharma. It is AJANMA and so WILL LIVE FOREVER just like Lord MAHADEV whom you worship in KABAA. It is the black coloured SHIV LINGAM that you worship in MECCA during Hadj.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
So you agree that first ever muslim was a slave. Now tell me who were the 12 sahibs of Prophet who wrote the words spoken by him and compiled them into what you call Holy quraan now? What used to be the condition of Prophet when he used to retire to that cave and claimed to have spoken to Al-Lah? High on afeem and charas.
The origin of islam is in slaves and slavery is all it breeds and it wants its followers to be slave only.
First of all Islam is not a new religion but a as old as the times of adam

Is rather a right contunuation of the rest of abrahmic religion whom were distorted by there followers

Except Bilal R.A none were slaves.the first to accept was his father in law Abu bakar R.A.

Islam is not based of slavery principle otherwise like hindus,Muslim also would had been under foriegn invaders for majority of there history

while you know in just 1400 years we had conquered and spread to atleast 30% of the world by Geographical area or may be even more.
While the indian hindus are day by day decreased and shriking in there own land.right now Muslim can claim more than 40% of South asian land.And increasing.

well i would want you to drop the Hinduism you follow and rather join the Pakistani hindu brothers. and follow only Rigveda..
Dont follow any other hinduism holybook other than Rigveda

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@farhaan_9909, did you read the links to so called Dharmic religion to which you have accepted to be descendent of? BTW, that religion is called SANATAN and not SANATA. It is a religion which came into existance with the universe. It is not a religion born like Christianity and Islam. Anything which is not born but exists will never die. That is the essence of SANATAN Dharma. It is AJANMA and so WILL LIVE FOREVER just like Lord MAHADEV whom you worship in KABAA. It is the black coloured SHIV LINGAM that you worship in MECCA during Hadj.
i said punjabi are the descendent of true Dharmic religion not hinduism.Not me.

The last part is very funny.i have heard this from many indians claiming that Kaaba was built by Hinduism follower.this is extremely funny.

Kaaba was Built by Abraham and his son even before the origin of Judaism.
there is no site with relation to hinduism in middle east.but there were mosque in kerela before the invasion of teenager MBQ of south asia.

Decklander

First of all Islam is not a new religion but a as old as the times of adam

Is rather a right contunuation of the rest of abrahmic religion whom were distorted by there followers

Except Bilal R.A none were slaves.the first to accept was his father in law Abu bakar R.A.

Islam is not based of slavery principle otherwise like hindus,Muslim also would had been under foriegn invaders for majority of there history

while you know in just 1400 years we had conquered and spread to atleast 30% of the world by Geographical area or may be even more.
While the indian hindus are day by day decreased and shriking in there own land.right now Muslim can claim more than 40% of South asian land.And increasing.

well i would want you to drop the Hinduism you follow and rather join the Pakistani hindu brothers. and follow only Rigveda..
Dont follow any other hinduism holybook other than Rigveda
world population is about 7.5 billion. Islam came 1400yrs ago and has 1.5billion followers who are bent upon killing eachother. Out of this if you take out non sunnies, the figure drops to less than 1 billion.
Hinduism with Buddhism is about 1.8billion and no contradictions like shia-sunni. Christianity is 2000yrs old and is rest of the world meaning about 4 billion.
In 1941, there were only 300 million hindus today we are 1 billion. Which religion has propagated so fast in the world? It took you 1400 years to reach 1.5 billion, we took just 70 yrs to reach one billion that too after muslims killed so many hindus and converted so many of them to islam. You use sword to convert, we take away your girls without that. We convert entire families, you rape and marry and convert. Slaves will always be slaves devoid of any kind of superior mental abilities.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
world population is about 7.5 billion. Islam came 1400yrs ago and has 1.5billion followers who are bent upon killing eachother. Out of this if you take out non sunnies, the figure drops to less than 1 billion.
Hinduism with Buddhism is about 1.8billion and no contradictions like shia-sunni. Christianity is 2000yrs old and is rest of the world meaning about 4 billion.
In 1941, there were only 300 million hindus today we are 1 billion. Which religion has propagated so fast in the world? It took you 1400 years to reach 1.5 billion, we took just 70 yrs to reach one billion that too after muslims killed so many hindus and converted so many of them to islam. You use sword to convert, we take away your girls without that. We convert entire families, you rape and marry and convert. Slaves will always be slaves devoid of any kind of superior mental abilities.
Wont go further into detail but from the independent survey i had come to know that Islam is the leading religion in growth.both at conversional level or birth rate.

And 2nd part..this is very funny a indian is calling pakistani slaves. Lol

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Bullshit, there was no Adam.

All of them were false.

Lol.. How old is Islam anyways? 1300 years? Hell, there are buildings in India that are older.

That is the result of having babies like rabbits and ----ing everything that walks including your own cousins.#pakistaniyat

:facepalm:
No adam(pbuh).i am sure some pandit might had told you this

All of them were true.though now Islam stand true

the existance of Islam is unknown though it starts from Adam(pbuh)

Well No but the result is daily conversion of hindu and mostly pandits into Islam..
cousin marriage?so what

Decklander

i said punjabi are the descendent of true Dharmic religion not hinduism.Not me.

The last part is very funny.i have heard this from many indians claiming that Kaaba was built by Hinduism follower.this is extremely funny.

Kaaba was Built by Abraham and his son even before the origin of Judaism.
there is no site with relation to hinduism in middle east.but there were mosque in kerela before the invasion of teenager MBQ of south asia.
Kaaba was built by king Vikramaditiya and he united arab tribes and taught them modern science which is directly from Rig Veda. I have given you the link and pls read it. You will know that whatever that afeemchi said was a direct reading of Rig Veda. Abrahm was born and lived in 1000BC,
Kaaba had 360 statues of Indian Gods and Goddesses of which three were of woman goddesses which used to bring in a very large amount of donations from Hindu caravans which passed that region.
So called dacoit Prophet had a problem with his own family about distribution of these donations and so he was thrashed and accepted pluralism of religions which he subsequently called the satanic verses. These verses were reproduced by that Indian for whom you have put a fatwa. He than ran away to join the dacoits of Arab world called Bedouins and became a full time dacoit.
This in short is the story of your so called prophet. I challange you to contradict me. I know islam better than you do even though I am brahmin.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Prove Adam.
Half of the world believe so.
If you fail to see the fallacy in the argument then you belong in an asylum, no offence.

Btw, is it the true true? #cloudatlas.

Have you done a correspondence course in contradiction? You are the master. :facepalm:
Islam is all about its past starting from the creation of universe upto the judgement day.Probably trillions times older than 2-3 centuries older hinduism.made up with Pakistanis written Rig veda
Blah blah blah.. Who gives a ----.
Many do even now and you might as well..let reach the population of muslim to 30% of india.lagg pata jayga kaisa jeena haram krte hain tumhara.unity and india pir past tense hoga
A generation of retarded kids who are contaminating the world with their stupidity.
Atleast like in your religion.Our women are not allowed to have upto 5 husbands...

Ok pakistani is considered the hub of cousin marriage.can you tell me how many cases of abnormal kid you have heard out from pakistan.
Cousin marriage doesnt affect the first generation but latter

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Farhan,

May I ask who is Pakistan to interfere with Egypt's internal affairs?

Has Pakistan given aid or something that they have a lien to comment or is it that Egypt has bouyed up bankrupt Pakistan and so Pakistan is worried that the pipeline would dry up?

Blackwater

@farhaan

Haath kangan ko aarsi kya
padhe likhey ko farsi kya...........aur pakistan ko Morsi kya...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Blackwater

Hindus are not coward if you take the example of real Hindu like those in Pakistan in majority.
I would rather consider them as the most superior of All the humans in south Asia even more than the Muslim Pakistanis.and only 2nd to the bani Israel in the rest of the world

and i dont consider Indians people from Punjab as Punjabi.

They are teenabi or doaabi
if you want to know more about them than leave a reply

:sucide::sucide::sucide::sucide::sucide:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles