Pakistan artist Moin Akhtar died of heart attack due to bollywoodlisation of Pakistan

Blackwater

Noted pakistan artist/actor/producer died of heat attack as he was tensed of bollywood dominating pak film industry.He suffered heavy loss financially while making pak films but could not compete with bollywood films :confused::confused::namaste::namaste:

www.geo.tv

Blackwater

Sorry for him. He died while competing with bollywood but could not succeed. Next time God give birth to him in bombay:wave::wave:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
LOL Now these Fools from shameless beggeristan will blame this guys death on India hahhahahahah

Heck never heard of this guy, ever.......these illiterate savage delusional awam from land of the pure should take cyanide pills and do their god a favor :)

P.S: What a bunch of useless pathetic kaum, no doubt sooner or latter they will get nuked to stone age!

Last edited:

mayfair

Sorry for him. He died while competing with bollywood but could not succeed. Next time God give birth to him in bombay:wave::wave:
Why imflict misery on Bombay and India. Let him be reborn as Moin Akhtar in the pureland and relive the situation..

ejazr

Ambassador
Lets post accurate info when we are linking an article. The correct article is below

Pakistan's pride Moin Akhtar passes away

http://www.geo.tv/4-22-2011/80662.htm

KARACHI: Moin Akhtar, the legendary artist of television, stage and film passed away after having a heart attack here on Friday, Geo News reported.

Moin Akhtar, 61, was taken to Combined Military Hospital (CMH) where he breathed his last during treatment.

Moin Akhtar was a television, film and stage actor, as well as a comedian, impersonator, and a host. He was also a play writer, singer, film director and a producer.

A highly dynamic and versatile performer from Karachi, Moin Akhtar made his debut appearance on PTV on 6 September 1966, in a variety show telecast on the occasion of the first defense day of Pakistan. Since then, he had performed numerous roles in TV plays/shows and later teamed up with Anwar Maqsood and Bushra Ansari to get an overwhelming public applause.

Whether on the stage or on the screen, Moin Akhtar was one of the most sought after actors in Pakistani entertainment industry. His apparent attempts to avoid vulgar in his humor has rendered him a favorite amongst family audiences.

He is an inspiration for the generations to come and is one of the few that stands out so distinguishably. Akhtar was fluent in several languages, including English, Bengali, Sindhi, Punjabi, Memon, Pushto, Gujarati and others, while in the Urdu-speaking world, he is beloved for providing humor for people of all ages, and with an etiquette that remains unmatched.

He has a following not only in Pakistan but on the other side of the border, India, too due to the stage shows, Bakra Qiston Pe and Buddha Ghar Pe Hai with Umer Sharif. It would not be wrong to say that his ardent fans are spread all around the globe.

Moin Akhtar rose to the national spotlight and gathered critical acclaim for his performance in the drama Rosy /Rozy, in which he played the role of a female TV artist. Rozy was an Urdu adaptation of Hollywood movie Tootsie starring Dustin Hoffman.

Moreover, in a talk-show namely Loose Talk, which began in 2005 on a private television channel, he has appeared as a different disguised guest who is interviewed by Anwar Maqsood, the writer and the host of the program. Loose Talk ended after over 400 episodes, each seen with Moin disguised as a different personality.

Blackwater

I still remember this guy in talk show on geo tv. He was so frustrated and jealous at bollywood films success. He was literally begging, if anybody in pakistan can give me money i will make better films than bollywood. I wonder no body in rich country like pakistan gave him money. I mean dawood is in karachi. If he can sponsor bollywood, y not this guy.. Sadly Allah tala did't listen to him this time and asked him to come up.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
British filmmakers migrate to LA all the time, if Moin Akhtar had half a brain, he should have moved to Mumbai.

But to blame his lack of merit to those with merit is pathetic.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Even the soft power of india is taking the lives of pakistanis.

LOL hahhahahaha I don't know on whom should I laugh upon - Your comment or dumbA@@ beggar cum savage pakistanis and their fort :D

Tronic

Death of a man should not be laughed at. Shows poor character.

(Barring chaps like Bin Laden ofcourse, but than its hard to classify them as men)

Even the title of this thread is wrong and misleading.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Everything India has to be blamed, either for heart attack or mental collapse!

Oracle

Fcuk anyone paki. I hope my message goes out to all!

The only service they do to humanity is when they die.

Tronic

Everything India has to be blamed, either for heart attack or mental collapse!
It is Blackwater who is blaming India, I have not read an article where they blame Bollywood for his death. Blackwater's link goes to a news site, not an article.

Oracle

It is Blackwater who is blaming India, I have not read an article where they blame Bollywood for his death. Blackwater's link goes to a news site, not an article.
If one develops hate in a day, he is an idiot.
If one develops hate in a week, he is mindful.
If one develops hate over years, he is no more less correct than the regular Abdul paki.

I understand BW's sentiments. So please let's not blame people.

Last edited:

Blackwater

My remarks comes from his interview on Geo news. He was quite concerned by Bollywood culture in pak and demise of there industry. So Bollywood took his useless life..

how do i blame India by this?????.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
My remarks comes from his interview on Geo news. He was quite concerned by Bollywood culture in pak and demise of there industry. So Bollywood took his useless life..

how do i blame India by this?????.
His useless life dude? :D

Either way there is no need to talk of the dead, not that they will listen and punish you but it is meaningless to use that when some people may be in sorrow over his demise!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles