Pakistan army warns of 'disproportionate response' in future wars

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Re: Pakistan army warns of 'disproportionate response' in future w

This thread seems ripe for some sweeter than honey chini trolls to start defending the pakis!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

I agree with the PM that Pakistan can't win a war against India, but I disagree on his "till I am alive..." part, India will win any war with Pakistan with or without MMS.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Plus division of pakistan into 4 parts.
This SHOULD BE the punishment given to bloody Pakis if they tried to do something adventerous.They DESERVE it. They have made this region infested with terrorism and jihadis.

INSHAH ALLAH this would happen and new free countries would be relieved from clutches of PAKJABIS TERRORISTS aka Pak Army.

What is the reason for this sudden noise from Pakistan that we're seeing?

Just last month he was saying friendship/rainbows, now it's the other way. Are they planning something?

They really cant afford anything, given the state of their country, they are not even in full control...strange.
Perhaps the Pak Army has given a danda in Nawaz and he has to issue a statement to keep them happy or else a Takhta Palat.Recently Pak Army is feeling bit low and want to revive it's "rough-tough" image to it's JAHIL AWAAM and earn their claps.

tramp

Must be a reaction to India already annihilating their wet dreams of limited tactical nuclear intervention with "massive retaliation causing unacceptable damage".

So the copy cats are trying to throw the same thing back at us!

datguy79

If I were an Indian I would have my guard up. Nawaz has finally got his chosen puppet army chief and might become adventurous through him, whether though limited military interventions or terror attacks. Not to mention that Pakistan may have a vested interest in having Congress in power.

Decklander

If I were an Indian I would have my guard up. Nawaz has finally got his chosen puppet army chief and might become adventurous through him, whether though limited military interventions or terror attacks. Not to mention that Pakistan may have a vested interest in having Congress in power.
Mushy too was his chosen Puppet, what happened after that? Kargil & coup.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

This particular Puppet has very less experience and is not ambitious at all. Neither Congress nor BJP will act against National Interests or of their own volition when it comes to national interests.

Nawaz would've learnt his lesson by now. But if he still indulges in some mischief, it means only one thing, they have hit rock bottom and are trying to galvanize people by attacking India.

aerokan

Country flag

What is the reason for this sudden noise from Pakistan that we're seeing?

Just last month he was saying friendship/rainbows, now it's the other way. Are they planning something?

They really cant afford anything, given the state of their country, they are not even in full control...strange.

Trying to pre-empt the blame that is going to come in the way of Pakistan shortly.

If another attack like what happened on Modi rally happens again with any disastrous consequences to any national leaders, Indian govt. would be forced to respond with full force irrespective of which leader it is going to be. So naturally, Sharif would want to pre warn Indian side to make sure the current govt. get chickened out at the word 'nukklear'. It means we have to be on our guard much more than before.

no smoking

Country flag

A short nuke war in Punjab is very much predicted by many astrologers and it will result in unification of India with extremely high deaths in Pak Punjab.
Does it matter?
After a nuclear war, both countries would suffer a extremely high deaths if not total destruction.

no smoking

Country flag

I agree with the PM that Pakistan can't win a war against India, but I disagree on his "till I am alive..." part, India will win any war with Pakistan with or without MMS.
Without nuke, India could win any war with Pakistan in future;
With equal nuke weapons, neither of you can win unless you call killing 120 milions Pakistan people at the cost of 100 milions indian lives as a victory.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

really i had predicted all of this way back a few months in my post # 805530
quoted again below :-

keep a firm eye on this Pakjabi N Shariff - kargil took place during his time ...
...he allowed Musshy to go ahead with it although later he berated him for losing all resources

and i suppose the lessons he learned in Kargil, he is now trying to apply in Keran ?

secondly as a high up Pakjabi, i believe shariff is certainly in cahoots
with his fellow pakjabis in the all-important isi
i dont buy his story that the isi is beyond his control
he played MMSingh in New york and orchestrated the heightened tensions
and violations of the LOC following the meeting

then he met with Obama to say ,
"see what these indians are doing in Kashmir " !!

but the US state dept didnt buy his story either
IMHO they slapped him hard in the face
Obama said he would NOT interfere in the Kashmir issue
and a state dept spokesman said they would appreciate if pakistan
would stop clandestinely supporting terrorism

zardari was better - a bit more " sincere" - about peace ?

keep an eye on this shariff - he will be up to something else after this
we should seriously re-consider about selling that clown electricity
it may not go to the people as they have claimed it would
instead, he will use most of it to manufacture armaments against us
really zardari was a lot better and more sincere - at least to us
surprising , but true

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

@ Singh

This nuclear sabre rattling by Pakistan has been going on for a considerable period of time.

Time to call the bluff !

Some of their nuke missiles are going to prove to be dud's (something like the scud missile).

India will not resort to cold start even if there is a major terror strike, it will most likely respond by a missile attack on some important facility in Pak, in congruence with a covert operation with SF troops on multiple militant training camps which are located well forward closer to the LoC.

Aim will be to avoid unnecessary civilian casualties ( thus inviting International opprobrium) but teaching a hard lesson with militant casualties to show for reasons for a strike.

The response in any case will be a graduated response.

Nukes will not be used by Pak even TNW's ( Tactical Nuclear Weapons) as it will invite an asymmetrical response from India. Leading to their decimation
Most excellent point Sir.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Parveen Swami is Pakistan Army media handler in India. He should produce that so called mother document of Pakistan army first, then I would believe it is not a shallow response of Pakistan, they are known for ranting, against marvelous words of PM Man Monhan Singh that Pakistan can not win war in his life time.

Even quoting PM's words make me smile.

ladder

Country flag

Doesn't disproportionate means

disproportionate1
ˌdɪsprəˈpɔːʃ(ə)nət/
adjective
too large or too small in comparison with something else.
"people on lower incomes spend a disproportionate amount of their income on fuel"
synonyms: out of proportion to, not in proportion to, not appropriate to, not commensurate with, relatively too large for, relatively too small for; More
Probably due to their financial condition Pakistani army doctrine meant to respond with too little force. Why you evil Indians always think opposite?

Last edited:
Country flag

Bold words by a country attacked daily by drones.

no smoking

Country flag

Bold words by a country attacked daily by drones.
Simply because the country sending drones is far beyond Pakistan's reach while India is just next door.
On the other hand, Pakistan can afford the loss in thousands of drone attack while they can't survive after a big loss in the war against india.

Country flag

In case you do not know Indians and pakistani's are same people. But I am sure pakistan
Appreciates your concern.

ninja85

This SHOULD BE the punishment given to bloody Pakis if they tried to do something adventerous.They DESERVE it. They have made this region infested with terrorism and jihadis.

INSHAH ALLAH this would happen and new free countries would be relieved from clutches of PAKJABIS TERRORISTS aka Pak Army.

Perhaps the Pak Army has given a danda in Nawaz and he has to issue a statement to keep them happy or else a Takhta Palat.Recently Pak Army is feeling bit low and want to revive it's "rough-tough" image to it's JAHIL AWAAM and earn their claps.
and then pakibeggars muslims will have free tickets to india courtesy of corrupt congress ,
then india is right back where all it was started back to 1945 before division ,
nice plan america this tends to make way for further division of india because of more hateful muslims coming in from outside when there is already enough inside.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles