Pakistan Army Chief Visits Russia

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Yara, no one is interested in serious and rational debate with Pakistanis on this board so don't even try to talk sense or find solutions, it won't work.
I just visit here once a while for cheap entertainment. A lot of good things are happening in Pakistan so you'll see a more and more burning a$$es here, good entertainment indeed :)
Salaam!
I agree. Mazay ki baat hai Kay these ppl r so much brain washed that they think Pakistan is some medieval society. U tune in their tv channels u do not see anything but war mongering. If u happen to see the clip on that pigeon it started as Pakistan ki ik or chal. Lol stupid idiots.

Reactions: Neo

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Aur jahan rahi humari amad ki baat to qibla hum dil bada kar ke naik tamanaon ke saath dushman ke morchay par safaid jhandi lekar aye thay lekin afsos ke qadardaan na mile.
Safaid jhanta! When I joined this forum I was for the south Asian unity but thanks to these ppl now I lecture ppl about how big India is our enemy and n e talk about peace is bullshit n waste of time.

bose

Country flag
Safaid jhanta! When I joined this forum I was for the south Asian unity but thanks to these ppl now I lecture ppl about how big India is our enemy and n e talk about peace is bullshit n waste of time.
same can be said when someone joins Pakistani forum, although I am not a member of any such forum, I have seen Indians being abused and their religion being insulted...

It cuts both ways !!

bose

Country flag
Ji huzoor Allah ke karam aur aap ki dua se sab khairiyat hai aur Uski Zaat se aapke liye be dua goh hoon aur khairyat chahta hoon. :)

Aur jahan rahi humari amad ki baat to qibla hum dil bada kar ke naik tamanaon ke saath dushman ke morchay par safaid jhandi lekar aye thay lekin afsos ke qadardaan na mile.
Bhai Jaan, aap hamein dushman samajh na choor de jea... haam bhi insaan hain...

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
same can be said when someone joins Pakistani forum, although I am not a member of any such forum, I have seen Indians being abused and their religion being insulted...

It cuts both ways !!
Quote me example of any one being abusing Indian on Def Pak and not punished by the moderators.

bose

Country flag
Quote me example of any one being abusing Indian on Def Pak and not punished by the moderators.
I used to hang out there from very long time, from 2007 / 2008 onwards, although I never become the member ... I have seen the standard getting worse with time... it used be very good in early days with posters like Sparklingway and others who do not post any more... I do not have to name here, you must have knowning those guys who abuse Indians and their religion on small incidents...

I also admit there are some Indian there who take the fight to the enemy camp, irrespective of all odd and discriminations...

I will get infraction here from mod, quoting different forum...

pmaitra

Guys, can we please avoid commenting about other fora and instead focus on the topic?

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
@bose i am asking this question because i got infraction due to this on that forum

bose

Country flag
@bose i am asking this question because i got infraction due to this on that forum
I also got infraction by mod in this same forum for saying bad things to PA... It is not the question of getting infraction and gettting ban...

People say bad things get banned and then again come back after ban or with different id's... the same bad mouthing and insults continue...

My point is both sides are equally responsible for this ...

Last edited:

26/11

Country flag
Quote me that kind stupid rants on def pk
Link: http://*****.pk/threads/modi-govt-k...lans-signs-pacts-with-other-countries.382173/

Few gems:
Pakistan does not give a monkey's shit to Modi and his regional plans, go stretch your arses doing yoga- By a senior member.

Another gem: yea that asshole RAW officer was comparable to pigeon wow great idiot he showed the location and number to the media and the code is being used by RAW operatives in New Delhi we don't create things from our anus like indians we investigate and present it with proof. - By a full member
http://*****.pk/threads/raw-was-behind-threatening-sms-send-to-zimbabwe-cricket-team.382209/

Mine of Gems:
http://*****.pk/threads/why-are-indians-so-sickley-obssessed-with-pakistan.381911/
Nuclear advice #2: Make ********** beef themed . It will repel all banya Indians.

Repeating Again: you can wake up a sleeping person, but you cannot wake up person pretending to be sleeping.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
No two thoughts about this. No one goes to enemy country forum to abuse but to talk and find ways to solve problems. But if u r answered with rants than what do u think one should do?
If, I was in your place my response will be very straight forward to tell them that they should either behave or get blocked. I have never faced any kind of abusive behaviour from any one from either side of the border. Even in your case the abusive language was being used between both of you. I had to interfere due to the wording which had crossed the line and I hope from now on the conversation will be civilized between you and rest of he members. I wish you all the best.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
I only answered back? How come I am not abusive with those who discuss?

Reactions: Neo

Neo

Salaam!
I agree. Mazay ki baat hai Kay these ppl r so much brain washed that they think Pakistan is some medieval society. U tune in their tv channels u do not see anything but war mongering. If u happen to see the clip on that pigeon it started as Pakistan ki ik or chal. Lol stupid idiots.
Ji janaab sab dekh raaha hoon. Their media is state controlled hense all this nonsense and war mongering lol. No media is that stupid to give ao much importance to a kabooter, not even Indian unless it's state controlled.

Neo

I agree, this board made me relise that I wasted five long years as a peacenik in the other forum protecting some of these clowns who're now biggest trolls here.

Neo

It cuts both ways !!
Troll the trolls and let them fight, you can't stop them. But Imho when a liberal minded Indian or Pakistani is posting on a rival forum, he should atleast have some respect and protection from moderators. Unfortunately some mods here encourage trolling and feed the trolls.

Neo

Bhai Jaan, aap hamein dushman samajh na choor de jea... haam bhi insaan hain...
Aap yaqeenan insaan hain lekin in baqi bandaron ka kya hoga jo yaha shor machate hain, ghilazat phelate hain?

Har insaan ko achai aur burai ki pehchaan hoti hai to yahan kabhi koi positive Pak related news kyu discuss nahi hoti??

bose

Country flag
Troll the trolls and let them fight, you can't stop them. But Imho when a liberal minded Indian or Pakistani is posting on a rival forum, he should atleast have some respect and protection from moderators. Unfortunately some mods here encourage trolling and feed the trolls.
you are correct, but there are instances when the liberal persons are also bullied to an extend that they themselves become trolls... or sometime they are so bitter and turn hostile to others...

bose

Country flag
Aap yaqeenan insaan hain lekin in baqi bandaron ka kya hoga jo yaha shor machate hain, ghilazat phelate hain?

Har insaan ko achai aur burai ki pehchaan hoti hai to yahan kabhi koi positive Pak related news kyu discuss nahi hoti??
Sukriya !! Insaan ka aulad hoon, Insaan banne ka koshish karthe hain...

Insaan par brosha rakhe ...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles