Pakistan Armed Forces-Pictures & Videos

WolfPack86

Country flag
In past 5 years, PAF has explored several options of "foreign advance aircraft". PAF is likely to procure atleast Two Squadrons of 4++ Gen aircraft in near future to maintain its technological superiority over IAF. In the face of economic crisis, final Decision is yet to be taken

IndianHawk

Country flag
In past 5 years, PAF has explored several options of "foreign advance aircraft". PAF is likely to procure atleast Two Squadrons of 4++ Gen aircraft in near future to maintain its technological superiority over IAF. In the face of economic crisis, final Decision is yet to be taken
None of these jets are superior to rafale. And paki can't afford even mig35!!

Unless paki can get f22-f35 with meteor missile at rate of jf17 they won't have any superiority over iaf ever again.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

WolfPack86

Country flag
Turkish Ada class corvette and T129 gunship; a combo coming soon in Pakistan

WolfPack86

Country flag
Two Pakistan Army AH-1Z Vipers were spotted flying at Amarillo, Texas. It's a strong indicator that AH-1Z deliveries to Pakistan are very near.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Pakistan's Ballistic Missiles & History of Weapons
Don't know why both Indian and Pakistani YouTubers upload a thumbnail of the Russian Topol M whenever talking about their own ballistic missiles. This by far the most common pic in these type of videos.

Wuraid Khan

Country flag
Don't know why both Indian and Pakistani YouTubers upload a thumbnail of the Russian Topol M whenever talking about their own ballistic missiles. This by far the most common pic in these type of videos.
Sir this is not related to Pakistan's Missiles only instead it covers the History of Missiles that include almost everything (German, Chinese, Russian, US etc.)

Wuraid Khan

Country flag
appreciated if you can do a full series on current equipment used Pakistani armed forces, small arms, sniper rifles, mortars, LMG, MMG, to AD systems, missiles, tanks , ships, subs , aircrafts etc etc...
Thanks Sir, I will try but I tried to cover almost everything that you can find on my channel so far & in future too (i.e. Top 5 Transport Aircrafts, Top 5 Fighter Jets, Top 5 Tanks, S-400 SAM, India & Pak Military Comparison (only for knowledge purpose not to declare one superior to other etc.)

Wuraid Khan

Country flag
appreciated if you can do a full series on current equipment used Pakistani armed forces, small arms, sniper rifles, mortars, LMG, MMG, to AD systems, missiles, tanks , ships, subs , aircrafts etc etc...
Meanwhile you will find following videos related to Pakistan on my Youtube Channel (Pak Navy's Antishp Missiles, Ababeel Missiles, JF-17 Block III, Pak Army Helicopters Fleet, Type 054A Ships, SAM's Used by Pakistan, Pak Iran Border Management)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles