Pakistan and India- The Love-Hate Relationship of Two Brothers

kickok1975

Pakistan Author: Pakistan and India- The Love-Hate Relationship of Two Brothers

Since the bitter partition that resulted in the creation of Pakistan and India in 1947, and three subsequent wars with each other, not to mention countless near incidents, the two neighbors have not had an easy relationship, to say the least.

However, mixed in with fear and hatred towards each other is a fascination and affinity to the arch rival on the other side of the Line of Control. In fact, one could say that the two have a love-hate relationship with each other. The recent wedding of Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik to Indian tennis sensation Sania Mirza is an indication to the amount of interest and hype given to the couple in media from both sides of the border, making them instantly one of the hottest and most talked about young couples in this Bollywood and glamour obsessed culture.
In Pakistani schools, children are taught very little if anything at all about Pakistan's pre-Islamic history. Instead the children are told of the glories of the Muslim Caliphate from the time of the prophet Mohammed and then the grand rule of the Moguls of India with the construction of immortal buildings like the Taj Mahal in Agra, or the Badshahi Masjid and the Shalimar Gardens in Lahore, all three built on the Islamic style of architecture. Not very much emphasis is given to the great contributions that the people of present day Pakistan made as Hindus for centuries prior to the arrival of Islam in the subcontinent.

Criticisms abound by Muslims that in India, Muslim contributions to modern India are down played or not explored in the manner they are deserved. However, In Pakistan it is well documented those Pakistani textbooks not only do not teach about Hindu history and achievements, they actually teach hatred against India and Hindus. There is an underlying culture of hate and inequality based on religious grounds that permeates in the society despite Islam teaching respect for all religions and faiths. It's as if thinking of someone as a polytheist makes them less equal as a human.

The mindset becomes that these non believers are infidels and this somehow makes it easy to dehumanize them or in some way think them to be inferior to you as a human being. Even the current terrorism situation in Pakistan has its roots in this culture of hate and to some level a dehumanization of people of other faiths, especially non-Abrahamic like Hinduism or Buddhism. To not recognize that ancient Indian/Hindu history is also the history of Pakistan does a great injustice to the shared history of one of the most ancient of cultures.

The natural history of this region shows that the origins of the Indian/Pakistani civilization go back to the end of the last Ice Age, more than 10,000 years ago, making this one of the oldest civilizations of the ancient world. This area of the world is a place which gave the world not only Hinduism, but also Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, and other religions and has been a source of spiritual inspiration since the earliest of times. But maybe even more important than the contributions in the field of religion are the ancient civilization's gifts to science and medicine.

Albert Einstein once said "We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made." Indeed, Indian civilization is credited with the creation of the decimal number system, the binary numbering system, negative number, the origins of algebra, and even the all important concept mathematically of zero came from ancient Indian mathematicians.

Archaeologically, India has the most extensive and continuous record of all ancient civilizations, much more than Egypt, Sumeria or Mesopotamia of the same time periods. The ruins in Mohenjo-Daro and Taxila in modern day Pakistan point to the fact that there was a very advanced civilization present here and even the beginnings of one of the early urban settlements of the ancient world as they were remarkably constructed, considering its antiquity. Taxila is also the site of what is believed to be the first university or school of higher learning in the ancient world.

Also the ancient Vedic literature is the largest in the ancient world and contains thousands upon thousands of pages dwarfing what little has been successfully preserved by the rest of the world. This literature contains profound spiritual concepts, skills in mathematics, astronomy and medicine. Sanskrit is the mother of all European languages and Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to man.

Indian culture not only gave the world the game of chess, but was also was a place where some of the earliest innovations in the fields of surgery and advanced dentistry were developed as there is evidence of complex dental procedures being performed in the Indus valley some 8,000 years ago!
The celebrated American author Mark Twain once famously said of India that "India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grandmother of tradition. Our most valuable and most constructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only." And not so long ago, in a statement made by China's former ambassador to the US, Hu Shih stated that "India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border." This is further validated by the fact that the Indian civilization is considered unique in that it never invaded any country in the last 10,000 years of its history!
By denying its centuries old Hindu/Indian ancestry and history, modern day Pakistan is willfully abandoning its participation and hand in some of the greatest contributions made by one civilization to mankind. Not teaching children the importance of the pre-Islamic history and beginnings of what is now Pakistan is actually a disservice to its people. Also, since the ancestors of all Pakistanis were at some point or another Indian Hindus, disrespecting Hinduism and pre-Islamic Indian culture in essence disrespects one's own ancestors!

Pakistan can learn a great deal from its ancient brother in the fields of democracy, constitutional freedoms, economic empowerment and technological advancements. A culture of hate has only bred more hate that has now begun to consume internally a nation that has for too long wearily looked outside to its larger neighbor as its chief enemy, instead of as a brother.

Last edited:

mayfair

^^Possible, or could be sweat. All those acrobatics, they would work out a lot of sweat.

Rage

DFI TEAM
What a brilliant piece of shit!

Start with: a catchy title; then put a photoshopped image of a guy, that looks like he's pissed his pants and then some utter rubbish about democracy, and cricket weddings and ancient culture. And you have a brilliant psyops!

Stay the f^ck away from us, Pakistanis! We don't want you anywhere near us. Now that you're boat is sinking, you're tryin' to get off it and latch on to us to make us your scapegoats! Ain't gonna happen, moulignagnes! All we're interested in, is your land and your resources. You can all take a jump into the Arabian sea, with a chain ball tied to your legs.

This image is photoshopped:

By lil' wankers with nothin' else to do but to sit around all day, photoshoppin' images so they can feel good about the noxious fumes comin' out of their brain-butts.

Singh will post the real image for you.

Oracle

it Seems bsf Jawan is pissing ?????
That's sweat. But Pakistanis have a passion of hiding even pissing, look at the color of the Pakistani jawan's uniform. He sure is hiding the marks :pound:

Rage

DFI TEAM
That's sweat. But Pakistanis have a passion of hiding even pissing, look at the color of the Pakistani jawan's uniform. He sure is hiding the marks :pound:

That's not sweat. It is a photoshopped image. The real image has been bandied about on the forum before.

kickok1975

Really? I'm pissed off

Last edited:

kickok1975

That's not sweat. It is a photoshopped image. The real image has been bandied about on the forum before.
So it's a photoshop or maybe stand too long on hot day full of sweat.

Rage

DFI TEAM
So it's a photoshop or maybe stand too long on hot day full of sweat.
It's a photoshop. Pakistanis have this habit of distorting reality, and then laughin at it like chvtiyas, as if it were the real thing. It's a way to come out of the stark misery and inequality they live in.

I guess the real image will be posted shortly.

kickok1975

It's a photoshop. Pakistanis have this habit of distorting reality, and then laughin at it like chvtiyas, as if it were the real thing. It's a way to come out of the stark misery and inequality they live in.

I guess the real image will be posted shortly.
Honestly, I didn't notice it until someone here pointed out. I just copied picture from the very article and the contents are my main point of thread.

amoy

Only the last pic makes me realize which Jawan is Pakistani (in Black) which is Indian.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Honestly, I didn't notice it until someone here pointed out. I just copied picture from the very article and the contents are my main point of thread.
No, I don't blame you. You're not used to them and the way they think, like we are. But you will get.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
By denying its centuries old Hindu/Indian ancestry and history, modern day Pakistan is willfully abandoning its participation and hand in some of the greatest contributions made by one civilization to mankind. Not teaching children the importance of the pre-Islamic history and beginnings of what is now Pakistan is actually a disservice to its people. Also, since the ancestors of all Pakistanis were at some point or another Indian Hindus, disrespecting Hinduism and pre-Islamic Indian culture in essence disrespects one's own ancestors!
Buddy the pakistanis on the forum we would be mad at you after reading this ... :D
I don't know about love of this so called lova-hate relation, as I see only hatred right now. Nevertheless, nicely summed up post.

Regards,
Virendra

kickok1975

Buddy the pakistanis on the forum we would be mad at you after reading this ... :D
I don't know about love of this so called lova-hate relation, as I see only hatred right now. Nevertheless, nicely summed up post.

Regards,
Virendra
I'm just copy paste what Pakistan author wrote, no ofense to anyone. It seems there are many wise Pakistan people who want a better relationship with India. When there is a will, there is a road.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I'm just copy paste what Pakistan author wrote, no ofense to anyone. It seems there are many wise Pakistan people who want a better relationship with India. When there is a will, there is a road.
Honestly, this is joke of the year :)

Rage

DFI TEAM
Honestly, this is joke of the year :)
Don't blame him, man. He just posts what he sees. It'll take a while for him to understand the culture, the dynamics of the relationship and the reason why we see things the way it is.

He's just a poor, outside observer.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles