pakistan and blacklisting what are the possible outcomes.

Knowitall

Since the final meeting is coming close which will decide the fate of pakistan I wanted to open a thread and talk about the possibility of pakistan getting blacklisted. I request all the members to give their insight on this topic.

Knowitall

The recent so called "leak" that india will stop imports from Malaysia. Do you think this news can tilt them on our side. Their economy is certainly not doing well and indian imports around 11 billion is nothing to joke of. What do you think people.

suny6611

Country flag
The recent so called "leak" that india will stop imports from Malaysia. Do you think this news can tilt them on our side. Their economy is certainly not doing well and indian imports around 11 billion is nothing to joke of. What do you think people.
this "type" of people do not think beyond their nose ................... so only when their economy is hit only & only then they will understand what Indian govt. has done ............ till then they live in dream world ( of 72 .......)

a medicine from India costed poki Rs(poki) 600 but from EU Rs(poki) 3000 ........... only after import they realized it..... (info from youtube)

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
this "type" of people do not think beyond their nose ................... so only when their economy is hit only & only then they will understand what Indian govt. has done ............ till then they live in dream world ( of 72 .......)

a medicine from India costed poki Rs(poki) 600 but from EU Rs(poki) 3000 ........... only after import they realized it..... (info from youtube)
That's still cheap. Rabies vaccine from India cost paki 1000 rupees while from EU it's paki 70,000 rupees.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Pakis needed 3 votes in FATF. They got the 3 votes.

With the Islamist,India hating Mahathir in Malaysia, there is no chance of pakis getting blacklisted.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles