Pakistan Air Force Says It Will Overtake IAF.

Jagdish

OMG again you as usuall best at propaganda

if i recall IAF lost 2 Aircraft to paf in kargil while PAF none
You can't answer my questions hence u have dodged the same ok , whole world knows & even u pakis know who is best at propaganda , lies & consipiration theory :laugh:

Ok coming back to Kargil
We lost Mig-21 to Anza shoulder fired missile , Mig-27 due to engine choke & an Mi-8 helicopter again to Anza shoulder fired missile

PAF had no balls to enter Kargil war , they sat well within pakistan side of LOC then how PAF will loose an aircraft go to school first & read history

MiGs over Kargil: How the Fulcrum buzzed the Falcons | Russia & India Report

Kargil conflict & Pakistan Air Force: M Kaiser Tufail

Operation Safed Sagar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You want more links

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You can't answer my questions hence u have dodged the same ok , whole world knows & even u pakis know who is best at propaganda , lies & consipiration theory :laugh:

Ok coming back to Kargil
We lost Mig-21 to Anza shoulder fired missile , Mig-27 due to engine choke & an Mi-8 helicopter again to Anza shoulder fired missile

PAF had no balls to enter Kargil war , they sat well within pakistan side of LOC then how PAF will loose an aircraft go to school first & read history

You want more links
actions speak louder than worlds.

you and the whole world know indians are only good at talking and threatening.but nothing in reality.could be the reason why even countries like sri lanka can bully with india

you lost 2 aircraft even without participation of PAF..imagine if PAF was active in kargil.you could have lost 2/3rd of your inventory

again my post is based off the 1965 war and PAF world records
anyway PAF hold records against

Indian air force
Israel air force
soviet air force

i am not sure whether indian air force has shot down any plane ever

Jagdish

actions speak louder than worlds.

you and the whole world know indians are only good at talking and threatening.but nothing in reality.could be the reason why even countries like sri lanka can bully with india

you lost 2 aircraft even without participation of PAF..imagine if PAF was active in kargil.you could have lost 2/3rd of your inventory

again my post is based off the 1965 war and PAF world records
anyway PAF hold records against

Indian air force
Israel air force
soviet air force

i am not sure whether indian air force has shot down any plane ever
Thanks for complements , only by threating & talking we broke pakis into two in in 1971 agreed:thumb:

1965 record is your claim not the neutral one , no one in his right frame of mind agree with you people i have given the example also in my previous post

Kargil war PAF had no guts to participate , if they had participate only a handicap PAF would have left behind simlar to this

But you can be in your dream land all the best :taunt1:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Quit funny they started the war, alleged that 100 jets were shout down, still they didnt won the war.
Btw title of thead should be paf over take IAF in having more paper planes.
And even after losing every war they start threads about how "superior" PAF is with their fake 10000000:1 kill ratio :pound:
While they claim so many fabricated "kills" in air they surrendered en masses and leaving behind their soldiers rotting on enemy land and refuse to take back and leave funeral ceremony to enemy... what an irony... what a shameless "country" Pakistan is :taunt:

Ok coming back to Kargil
You want more links
It doesnt matter how many ground facts and figures you give to Pakis still they claim victory in "air".Literally their victories are in the "air" and does not hold any ground.After getting thrashed in each war they claim "hum jeet gaye...hum jeet gaye...yey".They got no idea what War and Victory is. :pound:

Because they didn't take off at all and got underground like a mouse because they were too scared of a massive retaliation by IAF.Wake up ..... farhan kahin ka. :lol:

Blackwater

because all paki fighter were flying on cities like Rawalpindi , Lahore to impress jahil paki janta. your sissy PAF fighter never come close of LOC.

one plane has flame out and other was shot by stinger missile by those paki soldier who were sitting on Indian side, you should thank america for that tech

Last edited:

p2prada

On the other hand, the PAF is moving forward with a number of high profile aircraft deals. Pakistan recently received 14 General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon (Block-52) aircraft from the US. It is likely to acquire 14 more within a short time.
Very high profile.

It has finalised a deal to purchase 36 Chengdu J-10 multirole fighter aircraft from Chinese aircraft manufacturer Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation. The PAF is likely to induct these aircraft in 2014, according to the statement.
Earth to author: :wakeup:

Earlier the Dassault Rafale was rejected by nations such as Singapore, South Korea, Morocco and Switzerland, citing lack of advanced technology and cost."
:dude:

Perhaps the reason why Rafale always topped the charts in those countries.

Normally, I would ignore such silly articles. But what to do? I am allergic to BS.

Blackwater

Pakistan Air Force Says It Will Overtake IAF.

PAF can only overtake IAF in shameless begging for planes and missile, nothing more:taunt1::rofl:

limit_sky

Pakistani Air force can overtake IAF by mass induction of Flying Carpets.

After a 5000 years of delay in development of Flying carpet Mk2 Now they have a ray of hope. Thanks to Princeton University.

What BBC reported was this

BBC News - 'Flying carpet' of conductive plastic takes flight

A miniature magic carpet made of plastic has taken flight in a laboratory at Princeton University.

The 10cm (4in) sheet of smart transparency is driven by "ripple power"; waves of electrical current driving thin pockets of air from front to rear underneath.

The prototype, described in Applied Physics Letters , moves at speeds of about a centimetre per second.

The researchers stress that the design shows propulsion, but not yet lift.
But what Pakistanis read was this

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

You cannot blame them for that.
They historically have full rights to flying carpets.

What Pakistani thought could be possible was this

http://www.auctionnewsnetwork.com/art/368/368/

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles