Pakistan accuses India of shelling as Kashmir tension simmers

honeybadger

So much denial... Are you a Paki, honeybadger? Is your purpose to try and badger us with your honey laced words?
Like I said in other thread, paki is a offensive word used to describe south asians (pakistani, indian, bangladeshi) here. Kindly refrain from using it, it shows you as an insensitive person. :)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Well, there is always tit-for-tat response from other side. Its a bloddy game going on there, people beheaded by both side, villagers killed. I am not sure whether it has political blessings from delhi but if we dont want to talk and maintain status quo, shelling once in a while is a good way to ensure it.

From pakistani side of course it could be infiltration.

I tend to believe for most part, its an endless self-repeating feud, like those bollywood movies in which families kill each other for generations. :)
Let me start with your last point first:

1. Indian society has matured and liberalized, and is reflected in Indian movies. Those days of families/tribes feuding over centuries is long gone. From what I hear from my Pakistani links and media, that such things are still quite prevalent there.

2. Let us be quite clear, there is infiltration from Pakistan and they are quite proud of it. Those Pakistani Punjabis being killed by Indian soldiers are lionized and treated as martyrs by their countrymen.

3. Now, as for tit for tat response, I personally don't condone that. India should go for missiles for bullets approach, anything less than that is criminal.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Denial again, this time of your comprehensive abilities, despite explanation being provided.

This just confirms that you are a paki. And yes, being a paki, if you are offended by the word, it is definitely to my pleasure.

Like I said in other thread, paki is a offensive word used to describe south asians (pakistani, indian, bangladeshi) here. Kindly refrain from using it, it shows you as an insensitive person. :)

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Absolutely!

Hope we escalate more!

Mortar and artillery in answer to paki small arms fire, Pinaka and Prahar in answer to Paki artillery, full out war in answer to Paki skirmishes!

Let me start with your last point first:

1. Indian society has matured and liberalized, and is reflected in Indian movies. Those days of families/tribes feuding over centuries is long gone. From what I hear from my Pakistani links and media, that such things are still quite prevalent there.

2. Let us be quite clear, there is infiltration from Pakistan and they are quite proud of it. Those Pakistani Punjabis being killed by Indian soldiers are lionized and treated as martyrs by their countrymen.

3. Now, as for tit for tat response, I personally don't condone that. India should go for missiles for bullets approach, anything less than that is criminal.

honeybadger

Denial again, this time of your comprehensive abilities, despite explanation being provided.

This just confirms that you are a paki. And yes, being a paki, if you are offended by the word, it is definitely to my pleasure.
you will be surprised to know it is used to describe Indian and bangladeshi as well. Look up on youtube how russel peters lived his childhood in canada.
And even if I was pakistani, it shows you as a bad person because I have no hand in whatever issues you are facing. :)

Blackwater

No, paki word was intended to use against pakistanis only but we indian, becoz are of same color also comes in that. but if u ask any gora by paki wat he means, he will tel u pakistani

honeybadger

No, paki word was intended to use against pakistanis only but we indian, becoz are of same color also comes in that. but if u ask any gora by paki wat he means, he will tel u pakistani
I do not want to go on a tangent and post offtopic, I could have replied in the original thread but it got closed. @Virendra @Ray ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I heard Mani Shankar Aiyer state the Vajpayee strated the peace stuff and opened the dialogue even after Kargil as a justification for taks being uninterrupted and uninterruptible - his signature tune.

So, if history is the precedent, Nehru gave away one third of Kashmir to Pakistan, whole of Tibet to the Chinese, and then the Aksai Chin to the Chinese.

So, let us give away India to the Pakistanis or the Chinese, right?

honeybadger

I heard Mani Shankar Aiyer state the Vajpayee strated the peace stuff and opened the dialogue even after Kargil as a justification for taks being uninterrupted and uninterruptible - his signature tune.

So, if history is the precedent, Nehru gave away one third of Kashmir to Pakistan, whole of Tibet to the Chinese, and then the Aksai Chin to the Chinese.

So, let us give away India to the Pakistanis or the Chinese, right?
Nehru did not give away third of kashmir, its because Indian forces could not proceed further, after nearly 1 year 2 months of hostility.
Aksai Chin was not ceded by nehru, it was done by pakistanis who had captured it.

I am not sure India could capture tibet that time, when she was too busy solidifying its hold on Indian mainland. 62 was a disaster because of difference between perception of such capability and reality.

Ontopic: Border killing is not same as capturing your land. And most of the time IA will do something similar / has done something similar.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
They do that as we Indic people look alike. But by saying paki, they mean pakistani. However if you insist on toeing the queen's line, that's your problem.

Oh yes, I am bad to every bloody deluded paki, irrespective of whichever country's flag they might be hiding under.

you will be surprised to know it is used to describe Indian and bangladeshi as well. Look up on youtube how russel peters lived his childhood in canada.
And even if I was pakistani, it shows you as a bad person because I have no hand in whatever issues you are facing. :)

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Nehru did not give away third of kashmir, its because Indian forces could not proceed further, after nearly 1 year 2 months of hostility.
Aksai Chin was not ceded by nehru, it was done by pakistanis who had captured it.

I am not sure India could capture tibet that time, when she was too busy solidifying its hold on Indian mainland. 62 was a disaster because of difference between perception of such capability and reality.

Ontopic: Border killing is not same as capturing your land. And most of the time IA will do something similar / has done something similar.
Your madrassa education showing... Learn some history.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Whether you are a Paki or not, you certainly do a great job of parroting the Paki line.

You are talking through your ass here. Paki troops (preceded by murdering, looting and raping Paki "tribesmen") attacked the princely state of Jammu & Kashmir when the Maharaja was ruling it, and was vacillating on the issue of accession to India.

When the Paki rapists came into Kashmir, he begged India for help. The Paki advance was halted once Indian troops entered the picture. They actually began retreating. And here, Nehru took the issue to the UN, with his desires to be a "statesman", and an immediate cessation of hostilities was called immediately. It was clear which way the wind was blowing - Kashmir would have been wholly Indian territory if Nehru had not taken the asinine step of getting the UN involved.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
By Shelling they meant motar fire, May be 80 or 51mm motar ..

Btw, In tense situation we need to make door delivery of 155mm shells in every single visible outpost on other side..

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Did Pakistan capture Aksai Chin from India and gift it to China ? When did that happen ?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So much denial... Are you a Paki, honeybadger? Is your purpose to try and badger us with your honey laced words?
He looks like a experienced poster.

farhan is banned and here he takes where farhan left.

He needs to be checked before he spread lies all over DFI and lower it's status.

honeybadger

Provide some solid links about this ( Not BBC or Paki links ) ..
What do you mean by 'solid' links. Obviously Indian media will parrot Indian position and pakistani media will parrot pakistani position. One has to be smart to see through it. Do you really think IA just sits back and fires a few round when attacked.
Your idea of how faujis behave on border is rather comical. Most of the time lower commander deals with 'local issues' himself without waiting for any signal from delhi.

=======================

Warning handed

honeybadger

Did Pakistan capture Aksai Chin from India and gift it to China ? When did that happen ?
Thats what I know. lolz.. if you want I can search around and post some links. And if I am wrong, I will graciously accept the mistake.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Thats what I know. lolz.. if you want I can search around and post some links. And if I am wrong, I will graciously accept the mistake.
Please do post some links. I didn't know that Pakistan gave away Aksai Chin after capturing it from India. From what I know only Trans-Karakoram Tract was "gifted".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles