Pakistan: 8000 Govt schools shut down in six years

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Can someone please translate this Ardoooooo news to English to know the exact news?

So now Pak Army can use this money for their Defense Budget which was again increased in double digit.
Pakistan Boosts Defense Budget by 11.6 %

Anyway... shutting down schools means win for Jihadi Wahabi Saudi funded Paki Madrasa's who would propagate Terrorism for the whole world.

Another generation of Pakis would become terrorists and blow themselves up for 72 year old virgins.Poor Paki kids are already Polio-ridden and now schools closing down.

btw... where is Malalalalalala these days?

@Blackwater @jackprince @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Rowdy @alphacentury @sydsnyper @anupamsurey @VIP
@Razor @brational @Bangalorean @Mad Indian @cobra commando @hit&run @maomao
@ersakthivel @OneGrimPilgrim @Vishwarupa @Srinivas_K @maomao @VIP @pmaitra @roma

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

Can someone please translate this Ardoooooo news to English to know the exact news?

So now Pak Army can use this money for their Defense Budget which was again increased in double digit.
Pakistan Boosts Defense Budget by 11.6 %

Anyway... shutting down schools means win for Jihadi Wahabi Saudi funded Paki Madrasa's who would propagate Terrorism for the whole world.

Another generation of Pakis would become terrorists and blow themselves up for 72 year old virgins.Poor Paki kids are already Polio-ridden and now schools closing down.

btw... where is Malalalalalala these days?

@Blackwater @jackprince @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Rowdy @alphacentury @sydsnyper @anupamsurey @VIP
@Razor @brational @Bangalorean @Mad Indian @cobra commando @hit&run @maomao
@ersakthivel @OneGrimPilgrim @Vishwarupa @Srinivas_K @maomao @VIP @pmaitra @roma
well good for the suicide bomber industry .....

anupamsurey

Country flag
what are pakis thinking now a days.

VINAASH KALE VIPARIT BUDDHI:doh::doh:

anupamsurey

Country flag
EBIL hindu, yahudi, and christians hands behind schools in pakistan, all schools in pakistans are funded by RAA so it is better to ban them, Pakistan can afford to put their future in stone ages just like they ate the nutritious grass instead of food in 60s.

Blackwater

why pakis janta need school ??? specially most of them will become jihadi and make pressure cooker bomb and rest will become victim of bacha baazi.

On serious note it clearly shows gazi army sucking all $$$ available to their own disposal, rest of other department in pakistan suffer and will continue to suffer:):):)

brational

Country flag
Education is not a priority for Bakis. Even those who study in schools, never get education. Baki Govt knows that once their people become educated, it will be difficult to manage them hence, keep them jahil. Pakistani govt. schools are hopeless, they teach religion and hatred. Bakistan has become a Failed State and poor/no education is one of the reason. Better if they divert their money to defense and terrorist activities.

Moreover, Govt schools are not in a good shape in India too. The "Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan" is destroying the quality of Govt. Schools (at least in my state i.e. Assam). People(middle class) have stopped sending their kids to Govt. schools.

blueblood

Moreover, Govt schools are not in a good shape in India too. The "Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan" is destroying the quality of Govt. Schools (at least in my state i.e. Assam). People(middle class) have stopped sending their kids to Govt. schools.
Things are changing albeit at snail's pace. Middle class kids are not supposed to go to government school anyways.

Open a thread we can discus it there.

anupamsurey

Country flag
May be this video is appropriate with the sorry state of education and intellectual evolution in Pakistan.

anupamsurey

Country flag
Education is not a priority for Bakis. Even those who study in schools, never get education. Baki Govt knows that once their people become educated, it will be difficult to manage them hence, keep them jahil. Pakistani govt. schools are hopeless, they teach religion and hatred. Bakistan has become a Failed State and poor/no education is one of the reason. Better if they divert their money to defense and terrorist activities.

the sarv siksha abhiyan is meant for educating people (poor / villagers) who cannot afford expensive education.
its primary aim is make people literate. In my state (karnataka) i have seen some govt. scool kids excel in various fields (although they are very less in number). It will take a radical reprogramming of our present education system to get education policies somewhere close to that of Finland or other Scandinavian country.

Blackwater

True who cares for education in Pakistan when they have 120 nukes lolllllllll

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I
Things are changing albeit at snail's pace. Middle class kids are not supposed to go to government school anyways.

Open a thread we can discus it there.
I studied in govt. School and except for english, it was a fine school and in my batch we have 2 IITians, 3 doctors including 1 working at AIMS, dozens of engineers, several MBS incl one from IIM, and almost all others some or other relatively respectable jobs incl. civil services. So I would like you to rest the idea that govt schools were not for better education. However the standard of teaching has fallen since I have passed out as most of the older gen teachers, majority of whom came to the profession for the love of it, has retired and the new gen of teachers who came to it coz they cannot get anything better (I have overheard their conversation and their level of wit highly disappointed me) simply becoz of passing a written exam which doesnt anyway prove their abilty to teach.

blueblood

@brational , @jackprince

Since we are going OT anyway lets have this conversation.

We need to pick our battles, carefully. Over the years media, our own Westernization and rise of the middle class has resulted in some pretty basic but somewhat impractical expectations. I know it sounds stupid but its the truth.

So while we have top notch AIIMS we also have also have village clinics where health care "officials" can barely write their names and are less useful than the chairs they sit on. I will celebrate if infant mortality comes down to acceptable rates even though we do not have a social security programs like even Iran for eg.

I'll be happy beyond belief if India manages to snatch "just" 5 gold medals in the Rio Olympics and not repeat the same old shit "We should be no. 2 in the medals tally because we have 1.27 billion people."

Similarly, I'll be more than content if we get the kids enrollment rate to 100% but not expecting them to be remotely comparable or competitive to you and I.

I hope you guys understand what I mean. Criticism is free but not particularly useful in some cases.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
@blueblood
Bro, I am not contradicting you. I am actually emphasizing your point that the education system in Govt. schools have actually gotten pretty low standard in last decade itself. The problem lies with the quality of teachers more than anything. But the various rules directing to molly-coddle the students is making things worse. Add to that the new gradation system and 'right to education' - the situation seems hopeless.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The topic is schools getting shut in large numbers in PAKISTAN and at the same time their Army increasing their Defense budget like a mad dog. :dude:

Open a thread about schools in India if anyone want to discuss it.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
The topic is schools getting shut in large numbers in PAKISTAN and at the same time their Army increasing their Defense budget like a mad dog. :dude:

Open a thread about schools in India if anyone want to discuss it.
Sorry!!!!!:sad:

To get back to the topic. Even with its poor condition our education system is 100s times better than Porkis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles