Pakis, Afghans, Iranians throw fists and rocks in fight over to be registered as migrants

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
They call it racist etc.. because they cant see the truth..
I know... it is just a power grab tool. But it works ..... and they see the truth ... they know it's not racist. They want power one way or another. It's that simple.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Im so happy about the fact that far right is growing in Europe,it shows that there are many patriots that do not want to see their country,culture,being destroyed in the name of multiculturalism.
As i said there will be a day where evryone will pass.... leftists,fanatics.. there will be a war of civilization in Europe,probably not tomorrow,maybe in 10 20 years,but it will happen and most of us should fight if they want to survive.... And all the pussified persons should be killed one by one..
Remove Islam and the Multiculturalism would make sense. :truestory:

Other communities/religion would adjust to European culture to very extent but not Islam.

Those Right wingers can't understand this and start attacking any Non-European since they are too scared to do to Muslims. :lol:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Remove Islam and the Multiculturalism would be make sense. :truestory:

Other communities/religion would adjust to European culture to very extent but not Islam.

Those Right wingers can't understand this and start attacking any Non-European since they are too scared to do to Muslims. :lol:
Yup.
Never seen Chinese , Buddhists, Indonesian , Hindus, Sikhs , Latinos etc etc doing all these things.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Im not against having some people of different cultures as long as they integrate well in our society and as long as it isnt an invasion.
BTW when you do the revolution , get Alizee to remove her tattoos :( .
I mean WTF is this sheeet
She was my childhood crush. :'(

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles