Paki Terrorists killed 7 Hindu Pilgrims in Amarnath Yatra, mostly women, 30 injured

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
He is a Naxal communist ..............Do not take Him seriously .
View attachment 17657
It's good you posted as I was going to do when I saw his profile.

A bullet can be put through these Naxal lovers and Naxals can be blamed easily.

In the name of Journalism these haramkhors are using Democracy too much.

valkyrie_1810

It's good you posted as I was going to do when I saw his profile.

A bullet can be put through these Naxal lovers and Naxals can be blamed easily.

In the name of Journalism these haramkhors are using Democracy too much.
This false flag is the only way out of this shit,CIA each and everyone of them till people fear to join this dead ideology,fuck who even likes a bit of manifesto? Just kill them all already.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
http://www.republicworld.com/s/2909/they-can-run-but-cant-hide-ajit-doval

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"They can run but they can't hide", NSA Ajit Doval told Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Rajnath Singh, while briefing about the actions taken following the terror attack on Amarnath Yatris.

The NSA has provided a list of of terrorists who have been killed in the last few weeks. The number of terrorists killed is over 50 during the period.

Three Hizbul units have been identified as ‘overground workers’ and their geo-positions have been locked. Two handlers who provided ammo to the terrorists have also been identified.

The government is also in possession of a route map, that traces the path taken by the terrorists.

Thermal sensors-loaded drones which send high-resolution images are being used in the proactive operation to track the terrorists. The National Technical Research Organisation’s tech assistance is also being taken.

Tracking, tagging, locating, killing
Mini-radars are also being used in the jungles to pick up possible information on the terrorists. The operation is being held in a 50 km radius and more than 400 officers are involved in the hunt for the terrorists. It’s a joint operation involving the Army, Special Operations Group, CRPF and the BSF.

On Pakistani terrorist Ismail
According to intel inputs, Ismail has recruited more than 40 terrorists in south kashmir and 30 in North. He belongs to Mirpur in Pakistan and has a Rs. 10 lakh reward on his head.

Army chief Gen. Bipin Rawat on Wednesday met NSA Ajit Doval gave a detailed report on the situation surrounding Amarnath Yatra. All tourists have to be treated as yatris and security measures need to be stepped up accordingly, it was decided in the meeting. Also, no tourist vehicles would be allowed at night and after a certain timings.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Tracking, tagging, locating, killing
Mini-radars are also being used in the jungles to pick up possible information on the terrorists. The operation is being held in a 50 km radius and more than 400 officers are involved in the hunt for the terrorists. It’s a joint operation involving the Army, Special Operations Group, CRPF and the BSF.
@mayfair feeling femilar ?????

thethinker

Country flag
NYTimes pondering whether the terrorists had actual intention to kill the pilgrims or if bus was just caught in crossfire.

Next time when a terror attack hits US or any of those nations where these god forsaken media houses are based off, do take time to consider whether to change your profile pics to their flags or to support the terror hashtags they trend...

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
NYTimes pondering whether the terrorists had actual intention to kill the pilgrims or if bus was just caught in crossfire.

Next time when a terror attack hits US or any of those nations where these god forsaken media houses are based off, do take time to consider whether to change your profile pics to their flags or to support the terror hashtags they trend...

This NYT South Asia bureau chief's feed is so agenda driven that it puts NDTV to shame. She'd probably cheer for ISIS if they were beheading Hindus.

thethinker

Country flag
This NYT South Asia bureau chief's feed is so agenda driven that it puts NDTV to shame. She'd probably cheer for ISIS if they were beheading Hindus.
Even for India bureau chief of Washington Post https://twitter.com/anniegowen too.

Her Twitter timeline is filled with such tweets:

• Thrilled my series "India's Divide" won an Award of Excellence from the Society of Publishers in Asia today [Pinned Tweet]

• A professor's rebuttal to @bdutt: "Kashmiris do not need to prove their humanity. India needs to prove its own"

• Watchdog: At least 200 environmental activists slain in 2016, inc 28 in India

• Police say claims maid was illegal "Bangladeshi" are completely false, now trolls say she must have forged documents
Don't know why they come to India at all, they can report the same agenda driven news from their own country.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Even for India bureau chief of Washington Post https://twitter.com/anniegowen too.

Her Twitter timeline is filled with such tweets:

• Thrilled my series "India's Divide" won an Award of Excellence from the Society of Publishers in Asia today [Pinned Tweet]

• A professor's rebuttal to @bdutt: "Kashmiris do not need to prove their humanity. India needs to prove its own"

• Watchdog: At least 200 environmental activists slain in 2016, inc 28 in India

• Police say claims maid was illegal "Bangladeshi" are completely false, now trolls say she must have forged documents
Don't know why they come to India at all, they can report the same agenda driven news from their own country.
Global left is consolidating. I don't know why though.

thethinker

Country flag

Rahul Singh

Country flag
I think all people have big concerns on the non-action by BJP and MODI on terror.After the Surgical strike nothing much has come out.Pakis have successfully brainwashed their super jahil awaam that no surgical strikes happened at all.There might be something cooking but we can't even smell.

Also just heard that Paki Terrorists have got hands to Chemical weapons and would use on Kashmiris and then blame on Indian army.Then they would run to UN and say its a "Syria" like situation and do Muslim randi-rona and ask sympathy by Ummah worldwide.This is a VERY ISSUE now. :shock: :shock:

Also see how some people would keep gloryfying and making a hero out of just anything... just that the person has to be a Muslim. :dude:

View attachment 17655
19989270_1005146059625042_3674984285702378889_n.jpg

http://www.timesnow.tv/india/articl...asia-plane-handed-over-to-ranchi-police/65611

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
So a Hindu slapping a flight attendant makes breaking-news for weeks, but a Muslim endangering 180 lives only gets footnote coverage 4 days after the incident?

Rahul Singh

Country flag
So a Hindu slapping a flight attendant makes breaking-news for weeks, but a Muslim endangering 180 lives only gets footnote coverage 4 days after the incident?
Much to blame on we Hindus than anybody. Ignorance is the key word.

Just to explain adding an example.

Couple of days ago, i was talking to my (sickular hindu) friend and after listening to everything I said, he replies "Ahh it won't happen to us". When I said, why? He replied (rhetorically) no, no it won't happen here, I have many friends from them (i know who they were since we live in the same locality). So, I asked him to be at my place by 12:00 pm on coming Friday (present day). And when he came toady, I made him listen to what local mosques has to offer (which I refer to as Friday special). As the mosque's loudspeaker started shouting, my friend started to get sober. And then magic happended. I asked him to call his friend(s) and check where he/they are. He did, and the reply was "bhai chowk wale masjid me namaz padh raha hu". After that, he left. I am sure he will try to find some excuse for his friend. But i am sure he changed the moment he called his friend. How much, only time will tell.

valkyrie_1810

They seem hellbent on destabilizing India more than before.

Version 2.0 of Intolerance now includes rich v/poor and army v/s civilians. New parameters on what constitutes intolerance are being manufactured.

Heck, even the cesspool /r/India is suppressing any non conformist views more than before.

https://medium.com/@krantikaari_r/h...eddit-is-being-silently-censored-16ac656624e6
lol r/India is dead,they are censoring anything related to Muslim,I mean WTF is up with that community,there was a time when I used to enjoy threads.

And whats up with that dude who tried to open the Emergency hatch of Air Asia flight? Did they atleast tried to backtrack where was he from? I think we need to do a facebook search on his profile,that will tell his background,but nonetheless this looks like a typical Mullah terrorist plot.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Following up the news in a nutshell since I posted the "Salim" news first here... some interesting facts coming as more investigation facts are emerging.

So the real hero doesn't seems to be the Muslim named Salim but Hindu named Harsh Desai who not only pushed Salim out of drivers seat but also locked the doors so no Paki terrorist can come inside the reason only 7 people got killed instead of 50 odd.He received bullets and got injured while driving and ONLY THEN this Salim was pushed to act as he was too unsure(means SCARED) to do something. :hmm:

Also NONE of the Muslim Locals or Shopkeepers came forward to help and prove their "Kashmiriyat" any of the 56 pilgrims despite the horrendous tragedy and the bleeding survivors that included tiny tots. It took a "Gujarati Muslim" to break the norm. :dude:

Please read more details below... it's bit too late since Salim is already made a "hero" but anyway we should know the TRUTH.
The Unsung Hero of the Amarnath Yatra Attack : Harsh Desai

3 गोलियां खाकर 50 जान बचाने वाले ड्राईवर हर्ष देसाई को नहीं बनाया गया हीरो: पढ़ें क्यों

Tagging more so all members follow up the real news...

Please spread this news as well! Truth MUST be told.:truestory: :truestory: :truestory:

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS
Why isn't this shit on national television already? Why not shown in newspapers?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles