Paki Propaganda Using White Girls

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
https://www.youtube.com/user/ericaderricka

So guys this is a channel of an ugly chick named Ericka Derickson who came to India and visited kashmir.
This woman is a pretty bad hollywood actress and her major role is playing a prostitute in a flop movie.
This uggo wish eid to people,does yoga in India and her sister is a converted muzzie. I actually bought the story until I saw the way she was trolling gullible Indians by writing "thanks bhai" in the comment section.
It was a dead give away of a paki connection-
1. It's either she is f@cking a Paki.
2. she is married to a paki.
3. she is half paki.
Now the problem is that paki are using her content and making different channels like anna traveller and elena ivanov to trap gullible white skin worshiping Indian into a guilt trip.
Another big problem is that this anti Indian bitch has a facebook channel which is much more famous than her youtube on which she only gets atmost 3k views on her videos. On facebook this bitch is getting around 50k to 100k views and most of the audience is gullible white apes.

https://www.facebook.com/ericaderrickson
Above is her facebook link. You can check out her videos. She usually repeat same stuff like imagine your husband went out to get milk and never came back. It's like as if she is reading from the script.

This an account of a land whale. At first I was confused because bitch is from carolina and I was like what the hell those red necks has got to do with the kashmir but after digging deeper I realize that this land whale is married to a Paki from Pee DF. She is not a threat right now but she could be.

What do you propose guys how do we counter it?

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Do nothing. Relax. Take some deep breaths. Modi n Shah are working on a solution. U think some YouTube channel is gonna be a threat? This is all for likes on face book n retweets on Twitter. Nothing substantial will come out of this.
Dude I don't care about these channels. I worry about gullible white skin worshipping Indians. They make these white ape popular and then repeat enemy propaganda like parrots.

Samar Rathi

Country flag

So guys this is a channel of an ugly chick named Ericka Derickson who came to India and visited kashmir.
This woman is a pretty bad hollywood actress and her major role is playing a prostitute in a flop movie.
This uggo wish eid to people,does yoga in India and her sister is a converted muzzie. I actually bought the story until I saw the way she was trolling gullible Indians by writing "thanks bhai" in the comment section.
3. she is half paki.
Now the problem is that paki are using her content and making different channels like anna traveller and elena ivanov to trap gullible white skin worshiping Indian into a guilt trip.
Another big problem is that this anti Indian bitch has a facebook channel which is much more famous than her youtube on which she only gets atmost 3k views on her videos. On facebook this bitch is getting around 50k to 100k views and most of the audience is gullible white apes.

Above is her facebook link. You can check out her videos. She usually repeat same stuff like imagine your husband went out to get milk and never came back. It's like as if she is reading from the script.

This an account of a land whale. At first I was confused because bitch is from carolina and I was like what the hell those red necks has got to do with the kashmir but after digging deeper I realize that this land whale is married to a Paki from Pee DF. She is not a threat right now but she could be.

She is married to Pakistani guy and he is helping her to create this Chanel and ISPR is showing interest.

Her husband is regular member of PDF.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Dude I don't care about these channels. I worry about gullible white skin worshipping Indians. They make these white ape popular and then repeat enemy propaganda like parrots.
Don't worry, we have plenty of much more popular whities on our side. There's Karolina Goswami to shut down these cheap hires. She has a LOT of popularity. We also have "The European", a pro Indian youtube channel which has garnered significant views. On top of this are the dozens of pro India youtube reaction channels, who will add to the pro India narrative. And we can harness a lot of support from right wingers in the west who will readily choose India over pakistan. That's already happening with Geert Wilders from the Netherlands, and many conservative MP's in the UK.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
There are lakhs of white girls visit India to learn yoga/tourists every year(Rishikesh etc) almost 99% are positive about India but u found none of their voice except one ugly b!tch. :lol:

IF some gullible Indians don't take 99% of views and believes that fat b!tch voice only then they don't deserve to be called as humans.
I think you people don't realise the stupidity of a common Indian person. There was this cunt named faisu on tik tok who got banned for fueling hatred towards hindus. Do you know how many gullible hindus were in his support?
100's of thousands people were abusing Indian government for banning him. Youtube comment section were filled with abuses if someone was talking against faisu.
Besides look at the first channel by ericka derrickson. This bitch is the real deal. She has a good audience in amreeka and she is a proper anti Indian cunt.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Inka baap cheen kuch nhi ukhad paaya toh yeh do takke ke propaganda artists ki kya majaal

TejasMK3

Country flag
We have our own Vellaikaara Padai that is making videos for us, Pakis got so angry that they got some of them banned. There was one called "English Bahu" , then I remember seeing a Karolina Goswami who used to make positive sounding videos (havent really watched them, but them seemed supportive).

So there is an alternative. And then the usual, gang active on twitter, Like Francoius Gautier etc.. so there is an other side, I guess it takes care of itself.
See:

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

3. she is half paki.

Bro calm down

Why allow someone's words to upset you so much?

All the petty name calling and your anger makes us look much worse than this ignorant woman's boring vids

ssg_slayer

Director at Search & Troll Wing - STW
self dlt
........................................................................................

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles