Pakhandi Baba of India

Blackwater

Sale tatti wale haath dhoye ha kya

Last edited by a moderator:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
No wonder the other Sikhs rioted against this guy, he is so fake.. LMAO!! How people believe in such people is what makes me laugh at religion and its followers. You all laught at this guy but when i speak of your own peculiar madness you get angry or cynical.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Why are you all laughing at this guy? You will all be surprised and hugely disappointed if you go back in Time to see the leader of your religions where all very similar to him. All of them charlatans walking on water or doing funny tricks, look at all the followers he has even though to us he looks like a obvious fake.

This is what the Romans laughed about Jesus, Meccans laughed about Muhammad and Tribals laughed about Vedas. Jumping into the fire with your husband is dumb idea.

When you have the balls to laugh at this guy dont get mad at me and ban me. I only laugh at all of you. :laugh:

Blackwater

Well this baba and other babas in India today are taking advantages of Hippocracy and politics in our religions.

I can only comment on Sikhism. Today Sikhism in on decline due to politics and corruption in religious bodies. SGPC is more concentrated how to extract money from sikhs but dont spend on welfare of this religion

As we all know Sikhism comes out of Hinduism and one of the teaching of sikhi was everybody is same but today it's a different story, Sikhs believes more in caste system than Hindus

so lower caste Sikhs become vulnerable to these babas who lure them for their own use...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles