Pak woman let 'secret' baby die then dumped her body for fear of dishonouring her

Blackwater

Muslim woman let 'secret' baby die then dumped her body for fear of dishonouring her family

A mother who gave birth to a baby girl in 'secret' following an affair, let her newborn die before burying its body in the ground.
Fatima Ali, from Bury, Greater Manchester, feared she would bring shame upon her devout Muslim family for having the child out of wedlock.
And after giving birth to the infant - alone her bedroom, she cut the umbilical chord and left it to die.:shocked::shocked::shocked:
Last Friday at Bolton Crown Court Ali burst into tears as she was given a 26-week prison sentence, suspended for two years, and subjected to a twelve month supervision order.
Sentencing, Judge John Appleby said, 'You failed to seek medical assistance following the birth of your daughter.
'The tragedy that followed is at the immense disaster for this child. She died within two hours of her birth, and, had you acted appropriately, her life could have been saved.
'There's no evidence that you ill-treated or assaulted the child and it's still a mystery perhaps as to the course of action you took following her birth.'
'This is a tragedy and the result of your actions will be with you for the rest of your life.'
Earlier the court heard that Fatima lived with her aunt and uncle.
Her family had disapproved of her relationship with Kazi Mohammed Dilwar Hussein and, when she had fallen pregnant, her partner gave her money to have an abortion in Birmingham in 2009.

Read more: Mother lets baby die for giving birth out of wedlock | Mail Online

Blackwater

paki will remain paki no matter where ever they live and remain jahil:mad::mad:

Iamanidiot

I don't think highly of the Pakis but similar shit happens in India.What about Karna in Mahabharata?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
This is very sad, I don't know if this girl was educated or illiterate (paki women being the illiterate and suppressed lot in the UK); however, I presume she wasn't educated well enough - to take contraceptives and make use of other such abortion pills/techniques; nor she would have consulted any friend of family members - due to legendary paki honor and piousness, hence the result. In case, she would have been an independent woman, I think she would have taken care of this situation with maturity and compassion. (The guy's name sounds that of a Shia)

Blackwater

I don't think highly of the Pakis but similar shit happens in India.What about Karna in Mahabharata?
u didt get my point. if it happens in india or pak its understood.

but this happened in UK. paki will remain jahil even in UK

more over there were no condoms in Mahabharata times.

but condoms are available now. y cant she ask her lover to use condom.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
LOL Karna was a Dev-Putra protected by Surya Dev, nor was he killed by his Mother - Kunti. Karna was set adrift for Gods (in particular Sun/Apollo) to take care. The above incident happened in the UK, keep that in mind. Good analogy btw but obtuse! :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles