Pak vows on taking back all of Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.

thethinker

Country flag
Your deeds are entirely yours, I have no responsibility. I am responsible for my own deeds, you are not responsible for mine. So just chill up and relax and live your life as you want. And when the time comes, see and face the truth yourself.
How does that work in your country when you use blasphemy?

Blackwater

Dear @Blackwater , @Rushil51 , I am not against you nor I am here to hurt the feelings of Great Indian Nation. I want each and every citizen of this World to be successful. You are all moderate patriotic people, Ok I am sorry and I will not use these harsh words again. Your deeds are entirely yours, I have no responsibility. I am responsible for my own deeds, you are not responsible for mine. So just chill up and relax and live your life as you want. And when the time comes, see and face the truth yourself. Is that OK?
pls enlighten us with ur version of gazwa-a-hind.?? like date ?will i be able to see it? will it happen in this life time? what ur holly book says?

iam eager to listen radio pakistan on top of lal qila:taunt::taunt:

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

Dear @Blackwater , @Rushil51 , I am not against you nor I am here to hurt the feelings of Great Indian Nation. I want each and every citizen of this World to be successful. You are all moderate patriotic people, Ok I am sorry and I will not use these harsh words again. Your deeds are entirely yours, I have no responsibility. I am responsible for my own deeds, you are not responsible for mine. So just chill up and relax and live your life as you want. And when the time comes, see and face the truth yourself. Is that OK?
those are funny words not harsh

Rushil51

Country flag
We are not against you either. Anyway,you seem to be someone you believe in god,right? I don't but we won't argue on that. As @Blackwater pointed out,Gawaz-e-Hind is all made up stuff. There are Muslims living in India and certainly don't believe it,just like numerous Muslims around the world. Gawaz-E-Hind is just a made up story by Anti-Indian elements.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

How does that work in your country when you use blasphemy?
Dear @thethinker,
I am against any form of blasphemy. People should be allowed to act freely according to the teachings of their religions. It is a permission granted to them by God so humans should refrain from using blasphemy as a tool to hurt the feelings of others.

Blackwater

Your deeds are entirely yours, I have no responsibility. I am responsible for my own deeds, you are not responsible for mine. So just chill up and relax and live your life as you want. And when the time comes, see and face the truth yourself.
deed duud ched yaar apa kari property wand ne ha.:p:p

thethinker

Country flag
Dear @thethinker,
I am against any form of blasphemy. People should be allowed to act freely according to the teachings of their religions. It is a permission granted to them by God so humans should refrain from using blasphemy as a tool to hurt the feelings of others.
Then what you said is not valid at all :

Your deeds are entirely yours, I have no responsibility. I am responsible for my own deeds, you are not responsible for mine.
You can accuse someone falsely of blasphemy and get rid of them.

Your false accusations = your deeds.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

We are not against you either. Anyway,you seem to be someone you believe in god,right? I don't but we won't argue on that. As @Blackwater pointed out,Gawaz-e-Hind is all made up stuff. There are Muslims living in India and certainly don't believe it,just like numerous Muslims around the world. Gawaz-E-Hind is just a made up story by Anti-Indian elements.
Can we close this topic dear? I am not here to hurt anyone's feelings. Allow God to decide the future of his creations. God is great you know. I wish everyone be successful in the eyes of God. We cannot stand the wrath of God but only his mercy. May we all be successful.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Then what you said is not valid at all :

You can accuse someone falsely of blasphemy and get rid of them.

Your false accusations = your deeds.
Dear, It all depends on your moral and ethical fibre. I don't wish to blame anyone of my wrong doings. May God protect me from such deeds. May I be a humble servant of God who would not play with the feelings of his creations, who would love them, bring peace and harmony, truth and wisdom. Ameen.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

OK my friend. I am sorry.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

nooooooooooooooooooo. pls tel us more about gazwa-a-hind. y god is in ur side not on our side.??? we got 1000000000000000 gods, u got only one 1.
I am afraid I don't know anything about future. I just know that God is perfectly right in his actions. Acha bhai theek hai aap Bhagwan ji ki pooja karein aur mujhey Khuda ki ibadat karne dain. Mai apne haal mai khush aur aap apne haal mai. Whatever happens in the future, just pray that it won't bring more death and destruction rather peace and harmony.

Neo

I don't know if you people heard about Ghazwa-e-Hindustan or not? As @Neo would agree with me, Muslims believe that India, as we know it today, would be conquered by a group of most favourite people of God near the end of times. After that the fate of Israel would be decided. Every single Israeli would be killed for his deeds against God and will receive a severe punishment thereafter. Truly speaking, I doubt the capabilities of present Pakistani generations to perform this deed. But this should be a fair bit of warning to India and Israel that you would become oppressors in the land of God near the end of times and God will take revenge, so please do perform your deeds cautiously. Or else everything would be finished for you. And the same is true for every single human who thinks that God has given him the permission to do whatever oppression he wants to perform and God would not question him. Act cautiously before everything ends.
@ahsan binTufail,

A humble piece of advice for you to avoid religious topics, this is not the place nor the public worthy of your comments. From the replies in this thread you can easily judge their true intentions. Avoid low quality posts where your country, religion or you are insulted.
Pakistan section remains unmoderated hence it's a trolls paradise.

Just my two cents.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

@ahsan binTufail,

A humble piece of advice for you to avoid religious topics, this is not the place nor the public worthy of your comments. From the replies in this thread you can easily judge their true intentions. Avoid low quality posts where your country, religion or you are insulted.
Pakistan section remains unmoderated hence it's a trolls paradise.

Just my two cents.
Affirmative. Thanks.

dastan

I don't know if you people heard about Ghazwa-e-Hindustan or not? As @Neo would agree with me, Muslims believe that India, as we know it today, would be conquered by a group of most favourite people of God near the end of times. After that the fate of Israel would be decided. Every single Israeli would be killed for his deeds against God and will receive a severe punishment thereafter. Truly speaking, I doubt the capabilities of present Pakistani generations to perform this deed. But this should be a fair bit of warning to India and Israel that you would become oppressors in the land of God near the end of times and God will take revenge, so please do perform your deeds cautiously. Or else everything would be finished for you. And the same is true for every single human who thinks that God has given him the permission to do whatever oppression he wants to perform and God would not question him. Act cautiously before everything ends.
Isn't pakistan a part of Hind? Also out of pure curiosity (no religious offences meant) has the hadith predictions ever come true? One of my Muslim friends here told me once that this prophecy has already been fulfilled, he also had an explanation as to how, but i don't remember much about it now.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
If you want every citizen of this world to be successful, why don't you deny believing in gazwa-e-whatever? Hypocrite.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Dear, It all depends on your moral and ethical fibre. I don't wish to blame anyone of my wrong doings. May God protect me from such deeds. May I be a humble servant of God who would not play with the feelings of his creations, who would love them, bring peace and harmony, truth and wisdom. Ameen.
Again you talk about peace and harmony but believe in destruction of India and Israel. Again, Hypocrite.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Isn't pakistan a part of Hind? Also out of pure curiosity (no religious offences meant) has the hadith predictions ever come true? One of my Muslim friends here told me once that this prophecy has already been fulfilled, he also had an explanation as to how, but i don't remember much about it now.
I can't say if Pakistan is a part of Hind or not. My knowledge is limited. Hadith is one of the most authentic source of knowledge in Islam. Your friend could be right or he might be wrong. That depends on his source of knowledge. I am not a religious scholar nor I intend to be one as it is a very delicate field. And I am in no position to verify the source of knowledge of your good friend. In our religion, there is no place for lies nor a place for a person who enjoys playing with the beliefs of fellow human beings. That said, I respect you from the bottom of my heart and I really do apologize if I make you to misunderstand me. I simply cannot stand the wrath of God who would punish liars in one way or another and I hope you will also ignore my follies.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

If you want every citizen of this world to be successful, why don't you deny believing in gazwa-e-whatever? Hypocrite.
Dear, I don't wish to take this discussion any further. I hope that you would understand that you are meddling in my private affairs. I humbly ask you to step aside.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Again you talk about peace and harmony but believe in destruction of India and Israel. Again, Hypocrite.
May India and Israel become one of the most successful nations in the eyes of God. May blessings of God shower on both these nations. May they become a role model for the others to follow. I am in no way against any creation of God nor do I own a right to do so. I want every single human being to become successful in the eyes of God.

tramp

Why drag god/religion into everything you say? Doesn't it show your lack of conviction in whatever you say?
If per se whatever you think/say/do is in accordance with a superior being's message why keep invoking him? Invoking him at every second sentence shows you are not confident that you have been living in accordance with the message. That is sheer hypocrisy.

May India and Israel become one of the most successful nations in the eyes of God. May blessings of God shower on both these nations. May they become a role model for the others to follow. I am in no way against any creation of God nor do I own a right to do so. I want every single human being to become successful in the eyes of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles