Pak vows on taking back all of Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashutosh Lokhande

Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the 'Gen-Next' politician of Pakistan, has said that his Pakistan People's Party (PPP) would get back entire Kashmir from India.
Bilawal, in his 20s, was addressing the party workers in Multan region in Punjab yesterday.
"I will take back Kashmir, all of it, and I will not leave behind a single inch of it because, like the other provinces, it belongs to Pakistan," said the scion of highly influential Bhutto family.
When Bilawal made these remarks, he was flanked by former prime ministers Yousaf Raza Gilani and Raja Pervaiz Asharaf.
Bilawal, who has announced plans to contest next general elections in 2018, heads the secular Pakistan People's Party which officially wants good ties with India.
His mother, former slain premier Benazir Bhutto, was twice elected as prime minister while his maternal grandfather Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, who founded the PPP in 1967, also served as prime minister in 1970s.
Bilawal's father Asif Ali Zardari was Pakistan's president from 2008 to 2013.

Source:-

Political aspirations: Bilawal pledges to take back Kashmir from India – The Express Tribune

Blackwater

Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the 'Gen-Next' politician of Pakistan, has said that his Pakistan People's Party (PPP) would get back entire Kashmir from India.
Bilawal, in his 20s, was addressing the party workers in Multan region in Punjab yesterday.
"I will take back Kashmir, all of it, and I will not leave behind a single inch of it because, like the other provinces, it belongs to Pakistan," said the scion of highly influential Bhutto family.
When Bilawal made these remarks, he was flanked by former prime ministers Yousaf Raza Gilani and Raja Pervaiz Asharaf.
Bilawal, who has announced plans to contest next general elections in 2018, heads the secular Pakistan People's Party which officially wants good ties with India.
His mother, former slain premier Benazir Bhutto, was twice elected as prime minister while his maternal grandfather Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, who founded the PPP in 1967, also served as prime minister in 1970s.

Political aspirations: Bilawal pledges to take back Kashmir from India – The Express Tribune

his grandfather also barked kashmir end up in loosing east pakistan, so he sttred barking again , whats next ?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the 'Gen-Next' politician of Pakistan, has said that his Pakistan People's Party (PPP) would get back entire Kashmir from India
Really?

His great grandfather, the Dewan of Junagadh, Sir Shah Nawaz Bhutto, the father of the more famous Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, decided to invite the Government of India to intervene and wrote a letter to Mr. Buch, the Regional Commissioner of Saurashtra in the Government of India to this effect.

His great grandpapa gave away Junagadh to India and this punk wants Kashmir?

Has he the same genes?

The Fox

Rahul Gandhi and Bilawal Bhutto are Match made in Heaven I hope I don't see both of them Ruling their respective countries........ On the contrarary I would love to see Bilawal Bhutto rule Pakistan Just for the Heck of it..... and see how he can get all off Kashmir....... I hope he also Empower's women in Pakistan

anupamsurey

Country flag
sometimes I am amused by the Pakis, they dont have the balls but still think that they can produce BASTARDS......my humble opinion..they never were adept to take Kashmir from India (and mind u that was the time when pakis were having entire western world with them), and its like delusion of thinking it now because with the shit pakistan is in right now, they cant even even take care f their own people let alone those of other countries.

thethinker

Country flag
Top rated comment from there with 211 likes :
============================================================================================

Durandaish
8 hours ago

First and foremost take back Balochistan, FATA and Lahore from locals then take on mightier forces.
=====================================================================

:pound:

Young Bilawal will find a good soul mate in Zaid Hamid.

Compersion

Country flag
Bilawal Zardari

A (sub)reason they took out his mother was because she was a woman.

swastic_1170

Country flag

You need to stop smoking those shit man.. Weed quality in Pak is also infested..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles