Pak violates ceasefire again, Indian soldier killed

ramakrishna

RIP to the brave heart .... lets pray the to give strength to his family members ....

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
No, since you do not know the working of the agencies and live in a day dream, you are not aware what can be done that does not equate to war.
i m a civilian and i will think like a civilian .

Have you seen war?

I have.
now its more understandable

You all love to mention war since you will sleep comfortable under the blanket and watch it like a serial on TV.
So are you suggesting that all Indian Civilians should be given compulsory military training ?

But ask those who are executing it and dying.
They don't want war since their lives are at stake and not yours or your beloved leaders!
Just i cant understand one thing . no one denies the sacrifices made by the soldiers but why you think that civilians from all religion doesn't contribute for nation building ?

What is Pakistan doing to India?

Can't we do it to Pakistan?

They are a quagmire of contradiction of regional aspiration and sectarian divides!
because in long term , it will have problems for India . seems you haven't learn from American experience

bose

Country flag
India would be justified to strike back every time such an incident occurs, like the Israelis do.

Make the Pakis bleed.
The response was very swift and one Pakistani down in the Sialkot sector and another fighting for life...

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
The people don't care a damn about all these esoteric religious claptrap.

They only think of survival.

Only once all is well can they think of fancy stuff as ummah.

BVut for politicians ummah is a very emotive thing to extract help.
Ummah is a spiritual term which is consist of many nations and sects .

Or what else was the reason that Pakistan got help from Islamic nations during the war with India, in the form of war materiel and funds?

Because of strategic reasons?

Pakistan appealed in the name of Islam and so they got.

So, either you know what you are talking about in strategic terms or just zip up!
Pakistan got things because of cold war and the countries which were in Nato block helped Pakistan as it was part of NATO block .

Muslim countries did helped India who were in Soviet Block , example is Egypt . in 1961 , when Indian army marched in Goa , Egypt forwarded resolution in UNSC supporting Indian position and in 1962 war , stopped Anti India resolutions in UN backed my Chinese and in 1965 war at Casablanca conferance , stop Arab League from taking stand in favor of Pakistan which is up to date followed by Arab League that India and Pakistan should solve the issue together . then in 1971 war . according to Al Ahram Editor in Chief M H Haikal .. soviet arms and assistance for bangladesh passed through Egypt in 1971

India and the Middle East By Prithvi Ram Mudiam . read this book

Balochis and others are feeling deprived, the same way as you feel Muslims are not getting their due.
in India , there are some issues

That s why you are thinking of yourself and not the Nation, just the way the Balochis feel!
India is a multi religious and multi cultural countries in which each segment try for its share but when its comes about Nation , all stand together .

Nothing wrong in that feeling.
you just dont give up with your garbage with is mainly to alienate indians with Indians

If the Indian Govt has raised your hopes, they they must deliver.

If not, you are well within your rights to feel aggrieved.
Its the right of minority similar like the rights of Majority

That is why, even though you have not studied my post, I continuously state that treat Indians as Indians and not in compartments of sect, religion, community, language and what have you, that only divides the society and causes huge and justified heartburns!
So you are saying that who ever doesnt follow your funda , that person is not Indian . Simply grow up

You may think I am a Hindu, but I am not.

I am an Indian without religion!
You say so for your satisfaction but reality is this that you dont believe in the constitution of India which give rights to all the Indians to follow thier religion and just your whole area of attention are Indian Muslims .

And proud to be so since religion is supposed to unite society, but I find it divides society.
I dont have any problem with my hindu and christian friends but i do have problem with people like you .

Further, I hate bigotry, dogma and all the spiritual claptrap that were fine in the earlier days, if they say so since I was not there, but tootsy? The religious directions require to be tempered with the contemporary environment keeping the basic goodness emphasised of the religious text.
So In short you want everyone to follow what you think and belief ... :rofl::rofl:

Only a fool, who has sold his brain and totally stupid, is a Iakir ke fakir!
You really need help because you interfere in lives of everyone and try to judge everyone .

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
My prayers for the brave soldier. We are proud of your Sir. We will always remember your martyrdom. RIP.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
India would be justified to strike back every time such an incident occurs, like the Israelis do.

Make the Pakis bleed.
Don't make India in par with Israel . India is not occupying any lands like the Israelis . And when it comes to the defense of India , Muslims are part of it but when it comes to the Israel , its not the case .

Neil

Country flag
Hundreds bids adieu to slain soldier in Hyderabad

Hundreds of people Thursday paid a tearful homage to Indian soldier Mohammed Firoz Khan, who was killed by Pakistani troops on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir on Tuesday.

The 36-year-old Khan's last rites were performed with full military honours at a Muslim graveyard in Nawab Sahab Kunta in Hyderabad's Old City.

Hundreds of Muslim youths turned out to pay their last respects to Khan, whose body was flown in early Thursday. Some of the mourners held Indian flags and banners hailing the soldier. They shouted anti-Pakistan slogans.

Andhra Pradesh minister D Nagender, Greater Hyderabad Mayor Majid Hussain, YSR Congress party president YS Jaganmohan Reddy, BJP leaders G Kishan Reddy and Bandaru Dattatreya and leaders of other political parties also paid their respects to Khan.

Heart rending scenes were witnessed at Khan's house. His mother Razia Begum and wife Nasreen Fatima were inconsolable on seeing the body.

Many were in tears after seeing his four-year-old daughter Afshin Fatima, two-year-old son Arshad Khan and eight-month-old daughter Aisha Fatima.

Lance Naik Firoz Khan was killed when Pakistani troops violated the 2003 ceasefire and fired shells at the Poonch sector in Jammau and Kashmir Tuesday.

The family received the news late Tuesday when they were preparing for Eid-ul-Azha the next day.

Khan has been serving with the Madras Regiment for 12 years. He had last visited his family on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr two months ago.

According to family members, he spoke to his wife over phone a couple of days ago to express his inability to come home on Eid and asked her to buy new clothes for the children.

Hundreds bids adieu to slain soldier in Hyderabad | idrw.org

:facepalm: is there a need to tag youths as muslims and hindus by media even during the funeral of an INDIAN soldier...??!! bloody douche-bags...!!

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Saar, many Muslims reside in Israel but how many Jews reside in other Arab countries?
State of Israel is established on Palestine which belongs to Arabs(Muslims and Christians) and those who have occupied Palestine and established State of Israel are not Native people.

"Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs... Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home"
"• Mahatma Gandhi

These Jews were not Native people but came under British guns , it was a colonialist expansion.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
:facepalm: is there a need to tag youths as muslims and hindus by media even during the funeral of an INDIAN soldier...??!! bloody douche-bags...!!
In India , people from all the religions contribute and are recognized by their religion by the constitution of Republic of India .

Neil

Country flag
In India , people from all the religions contribute and are recognized by their religion by the constitution of Republic of India .
that is for politicians and politics not for Indian military and soldiering....!!

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Cool. I don't agree with him.
You are most welcome ..

So did the Islamic invaders in India. Now think about what happens when you apply your logic to the Indian scenario.
Islamic Invaders of India were mainly Turkic, Persian and Mongolic .. Mughals but Indian Muslims are native Indians .

davidbenjamin

The army has to fight out the politicians, as this fighting is part of an enemy within itself.

It would be great if some retired generals join togather and form a political party and in the long term, may be 10-15 years establish a strong political party.
They can then play a significant role in electing a govt which understands military matters.

Mr Ray, does this sound like a workable idea ?

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
The army has to fight out the politicians, as this fighting is part of an enemy within itself.

It would be great if some retired generals join togather and form a political party and in the long term, may be 10-15 years establish a strong political party.
They can then play a significant role in electing a govt which understands military matters.

Mr Ray, does this sound like a workable idea ?
Army in India would be Barracks only .. Whenever Army people come in power , they spread chaos , General Zia Ul Haq, President Bush, Saddam Hussain , General Mao

Neil

Country flag
Even in Indian military , religion of all the soldiers are respected and state honors are given .

Khan's last rites were performed with full military honours at a Muslim graveyard in Nawab Sahab Kunta in Hyderabad's Old City.
Hyderabad: Hundreds bid adieu to soldier killed on the LoC | NDTV.com

are u kidding me man...?? did u even read my post...?? i never said anything about the soldier or his religion... i was referring to the part which highlighted the fact that muslim youth turned up... in way to sensationalize the article... !! read and comment.....

datguy79

Pakistanis only know smash-mouth diplomacy. They only stopped cross border attacks one time after an artillery shell took out 4 of their soldiers.

RIP to the brave soldier.

Decklander

Pakistanis only know smash-mouth diplomacy. They only stopped cross border attacks one time after an artillery shell took out 4 of their soldiers.

RIP to the brave soldier.
We have already got three of there guys. Nice hunting IA.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
are u kidding me man...?? did u even read my post...?? i never said anything about the soldier or his religion... i was referring to the part which highlighted the fact that muslim youth turned up... in way to sensationalize the article... !! read and comment.....
You mean that Muslim youths with Indian Flag turned up ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles