Pak Taliban refuses to disarm, threatens backlash

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Majority respect the religion,doesnt hate,or spread hatred.

TTP doesnt count for 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of pakistan population.
Once again wrong facts and numbers.

Anyway the issue is that 1 person holding a gun can scare away 1000 people easily.

Sindhifreedomfighter

Lol.. kid.. we baluch and sindis hate u guys...
But we sindhis hate you guys, you bloody punjabi chauvinist.. dont make big flase claim here.. go to sindh and balochistan first and see how much they hate u..
BLA, BRA, BLF, JSMM, JSQM all these parties exist on mars or in Sindh & balochistan?? or sindhis & balochs have made these parties for having fun only?? did you not see around a million of sindhis denounced pakistan on 23 march 2012 (national day of pakistan) in karachi? if you didnt then go to youtube now and see. dont u see hundreds of thousands of people gather in every protest and demonstration by JSQM & JSMM.. dont you u see how BLA, BRF & BRA are blowing you up every time.. you chauinist punjabis are always in denial and that denial is good for us the sindhis and balochs..

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
But we sindhis hate you guys, you bloody punjabi chauvinist.. dont make big flase claim here.. go to sindh and balochistan first and see how much they hate u..
BLA, BRA, BLF, JSMM, JSQM all these parties exist on mars or in Sindh & balochistan?? or sindhis & balochs have made these parties for having fun only?? did you not see around a million of sindhis denounced pakistan on 23 march 2012 (national day of pakistan) in karachi? if you didnt then go to youtube now and see. dont u see hundreds of thousands of people gather in every protest and demonstration by JSQM & JSMM.. dont you u see how BLA, BRF & BRA are blowing you up every time.. you chauinist punjabis are always in denial and that denial is good for us the sindhis and balochs..
He is a Baloch BTW or so he claims.

mikhail

Country flag
Lol.. kid.. we baluch and sindis hate u guys...
stop pretending to be a baloch moron,you are nothing but a disgraced pakjabi who wants to create rift betten Indian and Baloch people.i have been reading your crap recently,it seems that you are nothing but a troll whose sole intention is to disrupt any fruitful discussion in this forum!Bugger off you fcuking troll:finger:

Sindhifreedomfighter

He is a Baloch BTW or so he claims.
I more than sure that he is not baloch..neither he could be a sindhi.. baloch dont speak that way...Im a sindhi and i know many balochs personally.. balochs are not anti india.. these are disguised pakjabis.. most of the balochs hate paki punjabis more than any thing else.. hate for india is breast-fed to pakjabis..

ganesh177

Country flag
+1

Nailed him.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
One Chinese poster (or was it a Pakistani poster?) had wondered if India was so perturbed about Pakistan sending terrorists into India or beheading soldiers, why was India hesitant to take Pakistan to task.

The way the TTP is at it, why should India want to do a sausage?

After all, Sun Tsu said - The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

India does not have to do even that since they are killing themselves without any nudge from India!

Good thing. Seconds out of the ring. Wipe your gloves. Box!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
One Chinese poster (or was it a Pakistani poster?) had wondered if India was so perturbed about Pakistan sending terrorists into India or beheading soldiers, why was India hesitant to take Pakistan to task.

The way the TTP is at it, why should India want to do a sausage?

After all, Sun Tsu said - The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

India does not have to do even that since they are killing themselves without any nudge from India!

Good thing. Seconds out of the ring. Wipe your gloves. Box!
We can add some ghee, oil, butter in the fire without getting too close to the fire.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Sindhifreedomfighter

is indian

or else he answer my certain question such as talking to my friend in sindhi language,talking about there culture.and some more related to pakistan questions might prove that he's pakistani

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Last edited by a moderator:

Sindhifreedomfighter

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
First of all, I am not a Pakistani, I am a SINDHI from SINDH.
Secondly, you are allowed to ask any thing, I will answer to it.
Thirdly, then you will to accept that I am Sindhi. Then don't run away like a typical pakistani.
Sorry i asked farhaan not you:rolleyes:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
First of all, I am not a Pakistani, I am a SINDHI from SINDH.
Secondly, you are allowed to ask any thing, I will answer to it.
Thirdly, then you will to accept that I am Sindhi. Then don't run away like a typical pakistani.
your mobile number?i am sure you can speak in sindhi as well?

Sindhifreedomfighter

oh.. so how can I trust you?? already your ISI dogs are chasing sindhi freedom activists.. whats the guaranty that I am not abducted if I share my info with you??..
i can speak sindhi.. you can ask any thing here regarding sindh and sindhi culture.. but dont ask for my personal info.. i can not share it..

Sindhifreedomfighter

Now fake baloch?
last week indian called me a fake pashtun

So you guys has to accept anything your media publish?even if you have to call someone fake

NOTE:There is nothing such as fake baloch or pashtuns..though it usually surprised me when i see indian muslim calling themselves khan even though they dont know anything about pashtunwali or cant speak pashto.

i consider them as fake pashtun
the same you are doing..
labeling me as fake..

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
oh.. so how can I trust you?? already your ISI dogs are chasing sindhi freedom activists.. whats the guaranty that I am not abducted if I share my info with you??..
i can speak sindhi.. you can ask any thing here regarding sindh and sindhi culture.. but dont ask for my personal info.. i can not share it..
lol.pagal samja hai kia?

if i post something here you will search and get the answer.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles