Pak Sikhs say meat cooked at Panja Sahib, want shrine staff suspended

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
you mean to say Hindus don't eat or cook meat out side temple ?? They don't cook meat drink in there home??????? or Muslims don't drink outside mosque or smoke ????. Have u seen pope smokking in vatican city???

The news was ,that bunch of muslims made meat in side langar hall of gurudawara.

Is it a big physics formula for u.
Did you understand my name properly? Because that really fails to impress or offend me in anyway!!

Do you man Jesus the goat herder is better choice? What do u mean?

amitkriit

This has been happening inside Pakistani Gurudwaras for a long time. I believe this is a ploy to disturb the sanctity of the places of worship belonging to minority communities. I am not sure if all these Gurudwaras are being managed by the Sikh community, only they can know all the DOs and DON'Ts. I had seen a video of a goat being sacrificed inside a Gurudwara in Pakistan, don't know if that's normal.

Last edited:

Blackwater

This has been happening inside Pakistani Gurudwaras for a long time. I believe this is a ploy to disturb the sanctity of the places of worship belonging to minority communities. I am not sure if all these Gurudwaras are being managed by the Sikh community, only they can know all the DOs and DON'Ts. I had seen a video of a goat being sacrificed inside a Gurudwara in Pakistan, don't know if that's normal.
No gurudwara in pak is managed by pakistan gurudawara prabhanthak committee , under the control of pak ISI.full of muslims no sikhs..

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Gurudawara, temple, mosque,church are sacred places you don't cook,eat meat or drink liquor there
They drink Wine inside the church and as i remember one of my childhood friends told me the father(priest) liked to get his rear sodomized inside the church and he also had imported liquor or wine from the catholic church sent to him. This is a real story so there wont be any point in getting angry at me because all i did was state a story i heard.

Muslims eat non-veg inside the Mosque and there is no problem to them unless its time for prayer.

There are a lot Sikhs who dont where turban inside the Gurudwara and merely tie and scarf.

Blackwater

Goat kurbani is not part of sikh tradition. This is the news, that Gurudara is pak are islamicised..

Blackwater

They drink Wine inside the church and as i remember one of my childhood friends told me the father(priest) liked to get his rear sodomized inside the church and he also had imported liquor or wine from the catholic church sent to him.

Muslims eat non-veg inside the Mosque and there is no problem to them unless its time for prayer.

There are a lot Sikhs who dont where turban inside the Gurudwara and merely tie and scarf.
but it does not mean they cook meat inside .it's forbidden. Read my post no 20.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
but it does not mean they cook meat inside .it's forbidden. Read my post no 20.
I dont understand your topic of discussion, Sikhs are angry because they dont eat non-veg or they are angry because it was cooked inside a holy place? What does it matter where you cook your meet as long as you have no problem in eating meat then there should be no problem in cooking it anywhere?

Blackwater

I dont understand your topic of discussion, Sikhs are angry because they dont eat non-veg or they are angry because it was cooked inside a holy place? What does it matter where you cook your meet as long as you have no problem in eating meat then there should be no problem in cooking it anywhere?
Yes u got the point.Sikhs are angry coz meat was cooked in gurudawara. its a sacred place for us. Cooking and eating meat at home and in gurudawara is two different thing. You don't cook or eat meat in temple. do you?? but u do eat at home or in resturents.

amitkriit

There is ethics and religious belief. If their tradition doesn't permit them to cook meat inside the temple so be it. Many people say why Hindus eat "small animals" but don't eat "beef", many people find it totally outdated, irrational and ridiculous.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Yes u got the point.Sikhs are angry coz meat was cooked in gurudawara. its a sacred place for us. Cooking and eating meat at home and in gurudawara is two different thing. You don't cook or eat meat in temple. do you?? but u do eat at home or in resturents.
Food is always cooked inside temples in South India and distributed as prasad. It is also offered to the gods but if i had my way i will cook even their monkey and goats gods and eat them.

I wont mind cooking inside your gurudawara either because its just another place for me.. what is there to get angry?

Blackwater

Food is always cooked inside temples in South India and distributed as prasad. It is also offered to the gods but if i had my way i will cook even their monkey and goats gods and eat them.

I wont mind cooking inside your gurudawara either because its just another place for me.. what is there to get angry?
ohh man iam tired to explain you. Cooking is not forbidden in gurudawara but cooking meat is. You can cook all veg items with no probelms. but big nooooooooo to cooking meat meat...

Blackwater

ohh man iam tired to explain you. Cooking is not forbidden in gurudawara but cooking meat is. You can cook all veg items with no probelms. but big nooooooooo to cooking meat meat...

Blackwater

Religion don't go with your way. Gurudawara for sikhs is not justtttt another place. It's place for our workship not a resturent. Is it hard for u to understand

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
O well i am tired to understand this hypocrisy too, does the god not permit eating animals? If he is present every where then what is the difference in cooking inside the gurudwara..! May be he does not like non veg smell in his bed room! :D

Ok puns apart i dont mean to hurt anyone..! Good night mate.

Blackwater

Religion don't go with your way. Gurudawara for sikhs is not justtttt another place. It's place for our workship not a resturent. Is it hard for u to understand

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
O well i am tired to understand this hypocrisy too, does the god not permit eating animals? If he is present every where then what is the difference in cooking inside the gurudwara..! May be he does not like non veg smell in his bed room! :D

Blackwater

in every religion hypocrisy exists.. You can't Q the rule books.. do u???

Oracle

Please cut it out guys. I am so sick of GK trolling with everything. It is not fun all the time you know.

Blackwater

Please cut it out guys. I am so sick of GK trolling with everything.
As his name suggest he does not believe in religion but like to make fun of it. god give him strength to face life

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles