Pak shells India, India retaliates

ladder

Country flag
Re: Permenant solution to pakistani menace

One would wonder what would have Pakistan accomplished had they focused on developing their country rather than sponsoring terrorism and trying to make India bleed through a thousand cuts.
Would have surely been better for their people than what it is now.
'Ganda hai per dhandha hai yeh' in Queen's lang.- It might be immoral but it's my job.

Once you have decided to act as an mercenary and sell out, it's your source of income. China will abandon Pak, if Pak reconciles with India.

Last edited:

Ashutosh Lokhande

Guyz this thread is getting derailed. Just post your solutions and analysis to the problem at hand. PERMENANT SOLUTION OF PAKISTAN

Blackwater

I rather prefer your delusional thoughts so go on with the mental masturbation of destroying Pakistan. Tell us how India will survive and recover from a nuclear exchange within days. :laugh:
and u all pakis are sitting in moon or jupiter??:wave::wave::wave:

Neo

Guyz this thread is getting derailed. Just post your solutions and analysis to the problem at hand. PERMENANT SOLUTION OF PAKISTAN
There is no permanent solution and use of force is certainly not one between two nuclear powers.. Like it ir not, we are stuck together.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

India has to deal with China and USA who are supporting Pakistan.

This is a diplomatic battle, the moment Chinese steps backward Pakistanis will stop the provocations.

Pakistanis go to regional and International powers to gain backing against India, if that is not given they will fall in Line.

Their Army attitude is fight till death taking what ever the Pakistani state has to offer !!!

ladder

Country flag

And what have you got to become delusional?
Mad cow desease?
You mean Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy? and CJD in Humans?

It can be transmitted to humans who are beef eaters, we ( many like me) are not but you are. SELF GOAL :taunt:

BTW, we have doc. in house, @Mad Indian, @VIP

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo

You mean Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy? and CJD in Humans?

It can be transmitted to humans who are beef eaters, we ( many like me) are not but you are. SELF GOAL :taunt:
Self goal? That has to be the height of delusionalism if there is such thing. :rofl:

Ashutosh Lokhande

There is no permanent solution and use of force is certainly not one between two nuclear powers.. Like it ir not, we are stuck together.
What you want from us? what will it take to make pakistan focus on something constructive other than holding and pulling india down? cant just live and let live?

indian expectation from pak-
Stop export terrorism or infiltrations and forget dreaming about J&K.

Blackwater

ur foreign minister sartaj has already piss in his pants and asking for peace:p:p

ladder

Country flag

Self goal? That has to be the height of delusionalism if there is such thing. :rofl:
Are you into 'learn one word per day' course?
And today's word is 'delusion'.

Today's task- Use 'delusion' in ten different sentences. :wave:

Last edited:

Blackwater

Today's task- Use 'delusion' in ten different sentences.

he is victim of bacha-baazi during early stages of his life,seriously affecting his brain:laugh::laugh:

Neo

What you want from us? what will it take to make pakistan focus on something constructive other than holding and pulling india down? cant just live and let live?

indian expectation from pak-
Stop export terrorism or infiltrations and forget dreaming about J&K.
Kashmir is the key to peace between our countrues. Solve Kashmir and there will be lasting peace in the region.

ladder

Country flag

he is victim of bacha-baazi during early stages of his life,seriously affecting his brain:laugh::laugh:
Hanji? I am sorry @Neo. I completely sympathise with you. May God give you strength to deal with the permanent psychological scar.

Neo

Today's task- Use 'delusion' in ten different sentences. :wave:
Actually i am being over exposed to delusionalism by even reading and replying your comments. :lol:
I wonder what causes people to get delusional here, is it hatred, superiority complex or sonething else?

Ashutosh Lokhande

Kashmir is the key to peace between our countrues. Solve Kashmir and there will be lasting peace in the region.
what exactly you mean by solving kashmir issue? india handover j&k to pak ?

ladder

Country flag

Actually i am being over exposed to delusionalism by even reading and replying your comments. :lol:
I wonder what causes people to get delusional here, is it hatred, superiority complex or sonething else?
Don't remain exposed, it's indecent to be in that position. Cover your family jewels at least. I never knew Bhutto, asked you to remain exposed along with eating grass. ( At least by eating grass you shall not contaminate Mad Cow Disease) :sad:

Neo

Hanji? I am sorry @Neo. I completely sympathise with you. May God give you strength to deal with the permanent psychological scar.
Look who you're quoting :lol:

Wife sharing in his culture makes the kids wonder who their real father is. Sympathise with him instead of me.
I had a perfectly normal and happy childhood.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hjwcpkRRRpE

Ashutosh Lokhande

One more thread fell victim to derailment and ad hominems :tsk:

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag

Look who you're quoting :lol:

Wife sharing in his culture makes the kids wonder who their real father is. Sympathise with him instead of me.
I had a oerfectly normal and happy childhood.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hjwcpkRRRpE
I do know, baccha-bazi is so common that hardly is considered unnatural/ not normal. Does it now feature as a ritual of coming of age of boys in your place?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles