Pak-Russia talks on delivery of Su-35, Mi-35s underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood

@Nicky G , Paki establishment was a bitch from day one. I am talking about the people. People are in the process of becoming bitch and that my friend will result in some spectacular shit storm. Their jaahil and emotional awam is a walking time bomb. They love to go crazy and wait till they find out that even the Chinese lunch was not free.

My point was not that this one deal or others will alter the equation, the point was simply that the Pakis are increasingly desperate. They tend to get that way a few times every couple of decade or so.

The real concern here is Russia and China, the Pakis are just a tool they use.
"China will fight India till last Pakistani". Whoever said these words was right on money. So let them use Pak, unfortunately for them the edge of this tool is getting blunt alarmingly fast and the cost of sharpening the edge constantly is going to be exorbitant.

Neo

I recall reporting it last year that PAF had shown interest in Su-35 and the Mi-35. The disbelief was immense and I was trolled.
Seems like Russians are eager to sell us lethal weapons.

Compersion

Country flag
If pakis get the su-35 will it be part of a bigger PRC deal ...

One would also add in north Korea into such a deal ... And Russia can get three nation deal.

Pakis will demand the PRC partners pay for it

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
I recall reporting it last year that PAF had shown interest in Su-35 and the Mi-35. The disbelief was immense and I was trolled.
Seems like Russians are eager to sell us lethal weapons.
PAF does not want twin engine fighters !! I suppose Russians are clever people to do such foolishness ... it will end of the all military co operation with India in future... What Pakistan has to offer Russian ?? How many SU-35 PAF can afford ?? What will Russians will lose from Indian contract ??

Mae tho daar gea... ja rah hoon sone... raat ho chuki hae...

Neo

The embassy also denied the Mi-35 sales earlier, lol.

Neo

PAF does not want twin engine fighters !! I suppose Russians are clever people to do such foolishness ... it will end of the all military co operation with India in future... What Pakistan has to offer Russian ?? How many SU-35 PAF can afford ?? What will Russians will lose from Indian contract ??

Mae tho daar gea... ja rah hoon sone... raat ho chuki hae...
With the changing geo-political climate and the developments in the Indian Ocean, PAF needs range with greater payload. Currently only J-11D or Su-35 can fullfil the requirements.

Interesting times ahead.

Darro nahi, shubh shubh khwab dekho :p

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I would have taken such news seriously if;

• They hadn't mentioned Su-35. I don't think Pakis want, need or can afford Su-35. PAF has repeatedly shied away from twin engine fighters and will continue to do so with J-31 as a possible exception. Their defence relies on the higher sortie generation against larger IAF.
  • Why Russia and why not China?
  • Russia has consistently repeated that Pak will not be provided with offensive weapons.
  • With Russian economy down the drain, can they really afford to alienate India and push it towards US?
Fun times ahead if these reports are to be believed.:hmm:
^^Above is the only logical post.

Correct!.. Su-35 is going to some other country which is Indonesia and not Pakis. Neither Pakis are interested in twin engine fighter as this will suck all of their defence budget. Secondly, Russia will sell them in bulk and not just 3-4 jets.

If Pakis want to get such sort of fighter with twin jet, they will first go to China due to cheaper cost and easy availability. Where as Russia will ask for full cash down payment and no instalments.

This is all disinformation and Propaganda by some Pakis on other defence forums, or their own ISPR!

tharikiran

Country flag
Cry as much as you want, I couldn't care less.
Neither do I.Again, you can take joy in the propaganda news.And you can assume you are being offered 72 virgins.I couldn't care less. :pound:

Neo

tharikiran

Country flag
Dream on. You ain't gettin Sukhoi's baby.If u get them ..what does it prove. That the sukhoi's were superior...:cruisin2:..By the way..that's a MIG29. May be pakis should learn first to know their aircrafts properly.:bplease:

Neo

Su-35S is superior to the MKI indeed.
Relax, no need to troll. They're just being offered, it will take a long time to strike a deal...if ever...

Neo

Didn't we see same reaction from both Indian and Russian sides when the Mi-35 chopper news was leaked first?

"You must understand that we do not deal with your enemies. We don`t deliver any arms to them.... If you see otherwise, you may spit on my face," Rogozin (Deputy prime minister of Russia ) :rofl: told reporters here when asked if Russia would supply arms to Pakistan.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/russia-wont-arm-indias-enemies-deputy-pm-rogozin_805672.html

Well, are you ready to spit on his face yet? :lol:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pak-Russia talks on delivery of Su-35, Mi-35s underway: Russian Deputy FM

Source: Sputnik

Expansion of military cooperation between Russia and Pakistan will not have any negative effect on relations between Moscow and New Delhi, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said on Wednesday.

Moscow and Islamabad are currently in talks on the delivery of Russian multirole Mi-35M attack helicopters and the latest Su-35 fighter jets.

"I do not think that the contacts under discussion will cause jealousy on the part of any of the two sides," Ryabkov told journalists.

Pakistan is Russia's closest partner, Ryabkov said, adding that the two countries’ ties are evolving not only militarily but in other sectors, including energy.

Relations between India and Pakistan have been strained since the end of British rule seven decades ago. They agreed to a ceasefire in 2003 following a number of military conflicts. Both sides have repeatedly accused each other of violating the truce.

http://idrw.org/russia-pakistan-hol...-35-confirms-russian-deputy-foreign-minister/

denied by russian embassy .... LOL

Indonesia is buying instead :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles