Pak pilot writes to kin of Indian he killed in 1965

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
He just carried out the orders given to him.It is nothing wrong in that.He had done the duty of a responsible soldier so there is no point in critisizing him.
no one is criticizing his action that were performed in the line of duty, but he is just being a smart ass and just want to show off by sending emails. LOL..

if ex PAF pilot's contacts in india can find the email id of the daughter then i am sure they can also find her phone number. the pilot could have talked to her personally by calling her phone. But no he didn't do that...it looks like that smart ass wants to leave some kind of evidence for media attractions by sending email to her and CC and BCC to others. there would have been no evidence if he talked to her on phone as no one might be tapping/eavesdropping the call.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
That only happens in movies .not in real life.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I wonder if he acted independently or if he got permission to do this??
Yes this is bloody planned, with our media dancing around showing it as apology, and that murderer coming on TV and gloating about it

Sabir

DFI TEAM
What was he consoling expect the fact that he was describing what he has done. He was not sorry about what he did. It is like shooting an unarmed man and then going to his family and say I shot him because somebody told me to shoot him. There is no consolation whatsoever. But the Indian media is twisting it as an apology to the family. So sorry, I don't accept your explanation.
Put yourself on his position. Assume it is a war and you have order to shoot a plane which you think not that dangerous. What you will do. You will be man of ethics while risking to be termed as traitor or you will be just a soldier who is just expected to carry on order. The letter of the ex-PAF pilot itself should be considered a letter of consolation irrespective of language etc. Because he could very well spend rest of his life without bothering it. And a soldier who has followed the order of his superior has nothing to be ashmaed off even if he personally thinks an act unethical. Soldiers are not philosophers. They are made to follow orders. Thats all.

And Nitesh, We are not missing the point you are making. Actually you are not making any point. Sigh....

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
^^

As usual you are going in to tangential direction. The point we are making is that, thw whole chain of command is involved in cold blooded murder, and now gloating about it on TV.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Put yourself on his position. Assume it is a war and you have order to shoot a plane which you think not that dangerous. What you will do. You will be man of ethics while risking to be termed as traitor or you will be just a soldier who is just expected to carry on order. The letter of the ex-PAF pilot itself should be considered a letter of consolation irrespective of language etc. Because he could very well spend rest of his life without bothering it. And a soldier who has followed the order of his superior has nothing to be ashmaed off even if he personally thinks an act unethical. Soldiers are not philosophers. They are made to follow orders. Thats all.

And Nitesh, We are not missing the point you are making. Actually you are not making any point. Sigh....
If I were in his position I would have shut my trap and go on with my life. But no, the coward had to sing and dance about his heroics (or was it heroic?). He had to gloat that he has shot an unarmed plane containing innocent people despite the pilot indicating to show mercy.

You are acting just like our media by taking his letter to the family as an apology/consolation when the guy clearly rebuts that it was not an apology but statement of facts as to what happened. Him being a soldier should have behaved as a soldier and should have go on about his life instead of gloating to the media.

Pakistani Nationalist

The guy is a gentlemen who found the pilots family n sent his condolences .... what he did was followed his orders u can abuse him all u want.... doesnt change the fact.... While ur pilots who shot down cessna,atlantique have no courage to do the same.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
The guy is a gentlemen who found the pilots family n sent his condolences .... what he did was followed his orders u can abuse him all u want.... doesnt change the fact.... While ur pilots who shot down cessna,atlantique have no courage to do the same.
Dont know about the cessna facts as you have not provided any fact useful information, but blame you Atlantique crew who were lingering near the international boarder with a spy plane....I dont know why you are comparing the military action of India with the misguided action of the PAF pilot upon a civilian aircraft.........do you mean India should also apology for killing the Pakistani troops along with your moral jihadi sympathetic so called freedom fighters who were killed for their misadventure on Kargil, do you mean that?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Yes, IAF shot down PN Spy Plane..

The variant can be use for electronic attack and other intel gather than simple ASW tasks..

The Aircraft was too close to LOC and picking up electronic signature hence shot down, Their are no pillars in Air..

Btw, Pakistani Media would ever publish such article which praise India or anything related to India..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Its not only Airforce incident like this happen in all branches, After war Vets of both countries do contact former foes and share their thoughts..

shaka

I am thankful to that pilot who shot Atlantique and helped "untrustworthy" 16 enemies reach the place where they belong to be honest with you. For all I care they could have placed a nuke in slow atlantique and could have commited a kamikaze act.

I think they would also have begged for mercy and felt depressing helplessness at the thought of IAF jet firing a missile. What do you think Pakistani Nationalist?

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

successful intercept can only be achieved through the target being caught completely off guard. Among the White Tigers frequent intercepts include these unfortunate Pakistani Atlantique-1, Fokker F27-200 and KC-10 of the USAF ( B. Harry)

agentperry

we shouldnt disregard paki pilot gesture but also making this an issue of national identity and ethics is bad thing to do... members of both sides should maintain calm and stop comparison.
HE felt bad so he wrote, if he wouldnt then.... so its a personal choice of him and nothing else and we should regard his acceptance of doing a in-human thing( we can say, to some extent) on directives given by his superiors.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
we shouldnt disregard paki pilot gesture but also making this an issue of national identity and ethics is bad thing to do... members of both sides should maintain calm and stop comparison.
HE felt bad so he wrote, if he wouldnt then.... so its a personal choice of him and nothing else and we should regard his acceptance of doing a in-human thing( we can say, to some extent) on directives given by his superiors.
Please don't twist the facts, he didn't feel bad or anything. And what was the need to come in TV and gloat about it? It could have very well be a private conversation, and be end to it. What was the need to come on TV? He is a cold blooded murderer, simple and gloating about it, nothing else

agentperry

Please don't twist the facts, he didn't feel bad or anything. And what was the need to come in TV and gloat about it? It could have very well be a private conversation, and be end to it. What was the need to come on TV? He is a cold blooded murderer, simple and gloating about it, nothing else
he tried by sending letter... but media as you know can even listen dead man's sniff... moreover the kin of martyr also replied in positive way, its only us who are fighting unnecessarily

johnee

he tried by sending letter... but media as you know can even listen dead man's sniff... moreover the kin of martyr also replied in positive way, its only us who are fighting unnecessarily
Lets be very clear. Did he say that he regrets the incident? Did he apologise? Or was he gloating?

Last edited:

agentperry

Lets be very clear. Did he say that he regrets the incident? Did he apologise? Or was he goating?
he said it was an order from superiors that made him do this. it was war going on after all. but yeah he didnt felt bad that time cuz firing a missile at distant aircraft with its motive unclear is life-saving decision and is need of an hour for anyone- you , me or anyone else.

johnee

he said it was an order from superiors that made him do this. it was war going on after all. but yeah he didnt felt bad that time cuz firing a missile at distant aircraft with its motive unclear is life-saving decision and is need of an hour for anyone- you , me or anyone else.
He didnt feel sorry then, fine. Is he feeling sorry now? Does he think his superior's made a cowardly and dishonourable decision? Finally, has he apologised for targetting the civilians?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles